• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Problems with Ducth!!!

IML Gear Cream!
This needs to be resolved yesterday.

I believe the OP but I also know the sponsor is legit.

Shit happens. Not sure if thats acne or rash. I have seen rash very rarely. If the stopper was old/worn and the gear contaminated, this can happen. I have seen it rarely but it happens even with good brands. Various reasons. The old school BD vials got old and several people got ill from this exact same reason. I know because I was one of them. This was like 15+ years ago.

This needs immediate resolution.

Last edited:
yeah, pretty sure he has acne on the shoulders but if he feels ill that could very well be a reaction to contaminated gear and I wouldnt be pinning anything with any kind of floaters whether from the stopper or otherwise.
This needs to be resolved yesterday.

I believe the OP but I also know the sponsor is legit.

Shit happens. Not sure if thats acne or rash. I have seen rash very rarely. If the stopper was old/worn and the gear contaminated, this can happen. I have seen it rarely but it happens even with good brands. Various reasons. The old school BD vials got old and several people got ill from this exact same reason. I know because I was one of them. This was like 15+ years ago.

These needs immediate resolution.

The OP is pretty unhealthy and I guess he left that part out. Unless he has had some miraculous improvement, which I doubt since he has been using gear for a while now. Health is certainly a factor in reactions to meds.

The OP is pretty unhealthy and I guess he left that part out. Unless he has had some miraculous improvement, which I doubt since he has been using gear for a while now. Health is certainly a factor in reactions to meds.
What make you think I'm unhealthu

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First off all you guys chiming in. Relax. I first off am healthy. I may be a bit chubby but I'm 100% healthy. I had a recent illness that took me down for a bit.

As usual people never read a whole thread and only chime I'm at the end

I mentioned I have horrible acne and said it could be the issue.

Also if you read I said my only issue was the stoppers breaking. I'm healthy. Just because I had problems months ago doesn't mean i have them now

yeah, pretty sure he has acne on the shoulders but if he feels ill that could very well be a reaction to contaminated gear and I wouldnt be pinning anything with any kind of floaters whether from the stopper or otherwise.
Duh, obviously the moment I noticed I didnt pin and tossed. I never said I pinned it I'm not an idiot.

As I also said I dont believe the gear is Contaminated. I said I believe the stoppers are breaking down. That's it. Never said anything was underused, or unsanitary. But it's clear there is a problem with a stopper.

I've also me toned that the rash healed and it could have just been the acne.

what illness did you have? I wasn't criticizing you but rather saying I would have complained too if something was floating no matter where it came from

As I said before I dont lie. I don't get acne on my shoulders it was only this spot
3e61eb55407197af4d9ddae21b526dcf.jpg
a48daafa35a0b64477bbb6df4930a56d.jpg
217122cddbd4c9eb6d5371e792cb7b24.jpg

what illness did you have? I wasn't criticizing you but rather saying I would have complained too if something was floating no matter where it came from
Sorry I misunderstood I feel.im about to have to start defending myself..I got bronchitis a few weeks maybe a month

Get Shredded!
oh, that isnt too bad of an illness- your arms look clear and btw when I used NPP I had way more acne on my shoulders and bigger acne than you did- at least you know some people break out bad on NPP- I can take a lot of test and other stuff but for some reason NPP and Deca fuck with me
Sorry I misunderstood I feel.im about to have to start defending myself..I got bronchitis a few weeks maybe a month

oh, that isnt too bad of an illness- your arms look clear and btw when I used NPP I had way more acne on my shoulders and bigger acne than you did- at least you know some people break out bad on NPP- I can take a lot of test and other stuff but for some reason NPP and Deca fuck with me
This was my point. My back is horrible. Bloods cycsts everywhere. But when I started feeling like shit. I had read about test flu. Thought that's all it was. Then I got this wicked bump on my arm. Little fever then I went to pin and. Noticed the bial and barrel had rubber in it. That's how this all started. And because I never had acne on my shoulders I thought it had something to do with possibly injecting garbage out of the barrel.

But also because I cant prove anything. I o my mentioned the complaint of obvious stopper breakdown and trashing the gear because of it.

IMO something needs to be looked into. But if I'm the o ly one having this problem. Maybe the stoppers cant handle every day pinning. I dont know.

Either way them red stoppers got to go. That shit is fuckd up & dissolving in the solution plus wont be long before someone forgets to or just doesnt swap out draw pin & ends up with a core of cheap probly china made stopper in their muscle. Who knows what that shits made out of.

I wouldnt pin that shit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back