• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Problems with Ducth!!!

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know right,.its as shocker someone else complaining about Dutch. I'm only sharing my experience, as I'm sure not everyone has these problems, but I feel I need to share. I've taken the route of speaking with the rep and Robert or whoever is at that email address and I'm not satisfied.

First of I'm a rookie in this world but im not stupid. I've had the same exact protocol now and I've used 4 different sponsors never once having the issue im having now.

I'm not here to say the gear is underdosed. I feel the result I got were normal. I know you cant "feel" how things are working. But I've gotten a feel for how I react, and I feel the gear is dosed ok. I wouldnt say its "fire", but IMO nothing bad about the concentration.

The company themselves work fast and cheap. You get decent communication in the beginning and fast service. But if you have a problem you will so see there may be a language barrier keeping you from getting your point across. I found it hard getting my point across over multiple emails after my first problem. You also get the feeling you may be speaking with multiple people.

Had a bottle of NPP crashed I mentioned it before in a post. Figured out the stopper tore and water got in. Blahblahblah. Robert sent me out a replacemt an extra vial of Ultrabol300 for my trouble. He was supposed to send me 2 NPP and 1 Ultrabol300. Because I did poor math and was going to run short. I tack this up to poor communication. Either way a couple weeks later I ended up having the same problem with the 2nd Vial of NPP. I was told i was using harpoons and tearing the stopper. I made a post owning it and moved along. And on a side note I didnt get the Vial of Ultrabol300 for free I made an agreement to get bloods drawn for him. Which I order and still have.the receipt for.

Anyways a few days ago started feeling like shit. And started getting a rash on my arm and weird sores. I happened to look into my Vail of Ultrabol300 and it was turning pinkish and you could see peices of the stopper in the vial, and peices of the stopper were in my barrel.

Stopped all Dutch products. Stated my problem to rep and mod. Dutch sent me an email asking me what I wanted. I said I'm both longer on that cycle.ive had to cut it short. If he wanted he could send me some test base and test e for the trouble.

He then proceeded to say this was a 2nd resend what was my problem. I told him not to worry about it. I was sharing my story. If he spoke with his rep he would know my pronlem was and have seen the pictures. So why do I need to explain again

DUTCH you have a communication problem you need fixed to have good customer service. You also need to figure out why stoppers are tearing and vials arent being crimped properly.

People can say that my problems are from user error and what not but I'm using the exact same protocol, from drawing pins, brand of pins, paper towels, 70% rubbing alcohol. This isnt me.

I understand the rash is completely subjective and could be anything. Again no complaints on concentration. I feel I've made growth. But the stopper should not be breaking down like this after less then 10 weeks. That paper towel had rubbing alcohol on it that's it. If rubbing alcohol does that to the stopper what do the solvents inside the blend do.

I cut my cycle short I had planned on bloods being drawn yesterday. But I think it's a waste since of been off for a few days and tests will show lower. But I did my part and was going to have them drawn.
2b10336b5a361056e47361ea99310bcd.jpg
a11c74d7c125032f2b5f572aeb633a01.jpg
db4ca36a6f78fb82476db25fdb224891.jpg
6d08983a3870cce1af095373d82e3889.jpg
332956ea792ed31c117d321e6f7be654.jpg
c257a9cd8055448c85f60b2be971fa30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
so what gauge are you using to draw oil? The rubbing alcohol leaving that on the paper towel is pretty bad. I think your rash is just acne. Is the NPP high dose (higher than 100 mg/ml)? Hope you get some kind of resolution. Doesn't look great from your post.

so what gauge are you using to draw oil? The rubbing alcohol leaving that on the paper towel is pretty bad. I think your rash is just acne. Is the NPP high dose (higher than 100 mg/ml)? Hope you get some kind of resolution. Doesn't look great from your post.
I've gotten a few 22s from the pharmacy
. But generally now I just use the 25g I pin with. Takes a little longer but works ok. I don't need a resolution. I wanted to share is all..I made it almost to the end. I said the bumps could be subjective. But I've never had anything on my arms ever. Caught a fever a couple days.

No the NPP is 100.

I was using 0.6 cc Ultrabol300 and just under 0.2 cc NPP. Every day

First time NPP?- My first I got bad acne on shoulders and back with just 200 mg/week- It worked fine but I didnt like the big bumps
Anyway hope you dont have an infection or anything- Not a great time to be getting sick- Good luck
No the NPP is 100.

I was using 0.6 cc Ultrabol300 and just under 0.2 cc NPP. Every day

I'm just asking but it almost seems like you are pinning with the same needle you are drawing with. Are those pin marks on your delt or acne? If you are using like an 18g needle to draw and lets say draw from that vial 10 times trying to hit the same spot on the stopper it's bound to break apart sooner or later

First time NPP?- My first I got bad acne on shoulders and back with just 200 mg/week- It worked fine but I didnt like the big bumps
Anyway hope you dont have an infection or anything- Not a great time to be getting sick- Good luck
I definitely have the worst back acne of my life. Fortunately it stayed there. None on my face or chest. I ended up getting accutane. I was about to make a post to see if people got bad acne on NPP or Deca. This was the main reason I tried this compound was hoping to avoid acne. It's horrible.

I'm just asking but it almost seems like you are pinning with the same needle you are drawing with. Are those pin marks on your delt or acne? If you are using like an 18g needle to draw and lets say draw from that vial 10 times trying to hit the same spot on the stopper it's bound to break apart sooner or later
It may be acne, I've just never experienced acne on my shoulders and a few of them were realy wicked almost seems like an infection. No I dont believe they are pin sites. Sometimes I just pin with the needle i plan on using. Lately I've used a 22 to draw. I have been moving around this time. And I pin with a 25 But I will remember this for the future.

I don't know about the bumps but the stoppers shouldn't be falling apart and I always use a 20gauge to draw .You are right about the communication it is like five different people answer the emails and it sucks having to keep explaining shit over and over even when you send messages in the same email chain. buy yourself some alcohol prep pads they are cheap and more sanitary than those paper towels possibly sitting on the kitchen counter .

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know about the bumps but the stoppers shouldn't be falling apart and I always use a 20gauge to draw .You are right about the communication it is like five different people answer the emails and it sucks having to keep explaining shit over and over even when you send messages in the same email chain. buy yourself some alcohol prep pads they are cheap and more sanitary than those paper towels possibly sitting on the kitchen counter .
I will but with the Corona everyone bought out the stores. So I have a roll of towels in a specific place for wiping my pin sites only.so these towels are clean an unused by everyone but me. But I thought the bumps may be from small peices of rubber hanging around. I have no idea how long I pinned before I notice something wrong with the color and stopper. But that's why I said It wasnt my complaint.

Even if I do things not the best, and I'll change it, it's still the same thing I've done many times before and has never been an issue.

It may be acne, I've just never experienced acne on my shoulders and a few of them were realy wicked almost seems like an infection. No I dont believe they are pin sites. Sometimes I just pin with the needle i plan on using. Lately I've used a 22 to draw. I have been moving around this time. And I pin with a 25 But I will remember this for the future.

Hope it all works out for you bro as far as the painted vial tops go I've seen the paint come off on those before. Someone made a thread about it a couple months back. I'm wondering it the stoppers had dried out before they were used

Hope it all works out for you bro as far as the painted vial tops go I've seen the paint come off on those before. Someone made a thread about it a couple months back. I'm wondering it the stoppers had dried out before they were used
Now I've definitely seen paint come off the rings. This made me uneasy when I first saw it. Bit didnt care to much. But the NPP had a different stopper then this one. Its white and very thin. This stopper seems to be a natural red rubber. And it comes off when you sanitize it. And I think that's why the blend started turning pink. Who knows it's the first time I've ever had this problem

Are you using new needles and barrels evertime? Are you drawing from the vials and pinning with the same needle? Fuck the paper towels use cotton balls.

Are you using new needles and barrels evertime? Are you drawing from the vials and pinning with the same needle? Fuck the paper towels use cotton balls.
I use new pins and barrels every single time. Have 100ct boxes. A have drawn with my 25 g and pinned with it. And I also have a few.drawing pins I got from the pharmacy.

You are not alone Shawn. DutchPharma has had more infections than any other lab that i know of yet it always gets swept under the rug. Consistent low bloodwork, infections and now this thread.
Again I can only claim that I've had problems with the vials. I have horrible acne on this cycle. So.i guess it could be that. But I did have my first experience with what I guess is test flu. Had a rash and fever a few days. But a couple of these bumps were wicked.

I’m a long ester guy. So NPP is off my to-do list but it’s still nandrolone and can cause acne. That being said, stoppers shouldn’t fall apart in ten pokes even with an 18g. With no dog in the fight, I’ll add that I’m tracking Dutch and their mounting complaints. I’d even go further to state they have not and most likely will not earn my business.

Lastly, can you please list all the Dutch stock you have? I make no guarantee, but this is a great family, maybe something can be worked out, outside of Dutch’s terrible response and products. PM me if you like.

Dutch- sorry dude but you’re tarnished for weeks now. What are you doing about this guy’s issues and your communication failures? Everyone is looking. If it were me, I’d Jano everything on your list and provide a solution to the bad stoppers. Until then, I’m under the impression your sales are going to suffer. Here’s to hoping you hit a home run and restore our trust.

All you guys are amazing here. I dont need anything from the family here. I've already moved on to another sponsor and just started the other half of my cycle. One day in the future I will make another stab at this exact protocol with a different sponsor and compare results. I'm not out of pocket much. I would have liked to continue on a few more weeks. But chalk it up to experience.

I’m a long ester guy. So NPP is off my to-do list but it’s still nandrolone and can cause acne. That being said, stoppers shouldn’t fall apart in ten pokes even with an 18g. With no dog in the fight, I’ll add that I’m tracking Dutch and their mounting complaints. I’d even go further to state they have not and most likely will not earn my business.

Lastly, can you please list all the Dutch stock you have? I make no guarantee, but this is a great family, maybe something can be worked out, outside of Dutch’s terrible response and products. PM me if you like.

Dutch- sorry dude but you’re tarnished for weeks now. What are you doing about this guy’s issues and your communication failures? Everyone is looking. If it were me, I’d Jano everything on your list and provide a solution to the bad stoppers. Until then, I’m under the impression your sales are going to suffer. Here’s to hoping you hit a home run and restore our trust.
All you guys are amazing here. I dont need anything from the family here. I've already moved on to another sponsor and just started the other half of my cycle. One day in the future I will make another stab at this exact protocol with a different sponsor and compare results. I'm not out of pocket much. I would have liked to continue on a few more weeks. But chalk it up to experience.

Get Shredded!
I know right,.its as shocker someone else complaining about Dutch. I'm only sharing my experience, as I'm sure not everyone has these problems, but I feel I need to share. I've taken the route of speaking with the rep and Robert or whoever is at that email address and I'm not satisfied.

First of I'm a rookie in this world but im not stupid. I've had the same exact protocol now and I've used 4 different sponsors never once having the issue im having now.

I'm not here to say the gear is underdosed. I feel the result I got were normal. I know you cant "feel" how things are working. But I've gotten a feel for how I react, and I feel the gear is dosed ok. I wouldnt say its "fire", but IMO nothing bad about the concentration.

The company themselves work fast and cheap. You get decent communication in the beginning and fast service. But if you have a problem you will so see there may be a language barrier keeping you from getting your point across. I found it hard getting my point across over multiple emails after my first problem. You also get the feeling you may be speaking with multiple people.

Had a bottle of NPP crashed I mentioned it before in a post. Figured out the stopper tore and water got in. Blahblahblah. Robert sent me out a replacemt an extra vial of Ultrabol300 for my trouble. He was supposed to send me 2 NPP and 1 Ultrabol300. Because I did poor math and was going to run short. I tack this up to poor communication. Either way a couple weeks later I ended up having the same problem with the 2nd Vial of NPP. I was told i was using harpoons and tearing the stopper. I made a post owning it and moved along. And on a side note I didnt get the Vial of Ultrabol300 for free I made an agreement to get bloods drawn for him. Which I order and still have.the receipt for.

Anyways a few days ago started feeling like shit. And started getting a rash on my arm and weird sores. I happened to look into my Vail of Ultrabol300 and it was turning pinkish and you could see peices of the stopper in the vial, and peices of the stopper were in my barrel.

Stopped all Dutch products. Stated my problem to rep and mod. Dutch sent me an email asking me what I wanted. I said I'm both longer on that cycle.ive had to cut it short. If he wanted he could send me some test base and test e for the trouble.

He then proceeded to say this was a 2nd resend what was my problem. I told him not to worry about it. I was sharing my story. If he spoke with his rep he would know my pronlem was and have seen the pictures. So why do I need to explain again

DUTCH you have a communication problem you need fixed to have good customer service. You also need to figure out why stoppers are tearing and vials arent being crimped properly.

People can say that my problems are from user error and what not but I'm using the exact same protocol, from drawing pins, brand of pins, paper towels, 70% rubbing alcohol. This isnt me.

I understand the rash is completely subjective and could be anything. Again no complaints on concentration. I feel I've made growth. But the stopper should not be breaking down like this after less then 10 weeks. That paper towel had rubbing alcohol on it that's it. If rubbing alcohol does that to the stopper what do the solvents inside the blend do.

I cut my cycle short I had planned on bloods being drawn yesterday. But I think it's a waste since of been off for a few days and tests will show lower. But I did my part and was going to have them drawn.
2b10336b5a361056e47361ea99310bcd.jpg
a11c74d7c125032f2b5f572aeb633a01.jpg
db4ca36a6f78fb82476db25fdb224891.jpg
6d08983a3870cce1af095373d82e3889.jpg
332956ea792ed31c117d321e6f7be654.jpg
c257a9cd8055448c85f60b2be971fa30.jpg

Hey buddy, I feel ya.....to be perfectly honest the gear is not the problem, it's your 4th grade grammar......

Hey buddy, I feel ya.....to be perfectly honest the gear is not the problem, it's your 4th grade grammar......
I'm sorry if my grammar isnt perfect. Typing this from my phone with fat thumbs. Sometimes I make typos

I'm sorry if my grammar isnt perfect. Typing this from my phone with fat thumbs. Sometimes I make typos

Don't worry about Poirot someone threw sand in his Vaseline jar last night

Don't worry about Poirot someone threw sand in his Vaseline jar last night
I dont care. I get irritated myself when I read back over posts and see my typos. And I cant edit it here, because you only have a short window to change. May seem a bit hypocritical to complain about someone elses communication, when yours appears to be bad.

I draw with an 18g needle. It is next to impossible to puncture in the same spot twice unless you’re William Tell. Those rubber stoppers are horrible for anything but simple stuff like test with no solvents but ba and bb.
I can’t believe some labs still use them and those cheap ass tear off caps.

I draw with an 18g needle. It is next to impossible to puncture in the same spot twice unless you’re William Tell. Those rubber stoppers are horrible for anything but simple stuff like test with no solvents but ba and bb.
I can’t believe some labs still use them and those cheap ass tear off caps.
Agreed, I've seen many different vials, but I've yet to see these red stoppers though

yeah, its a great compound but gives me some cystic acne or at least what looks like cystic acne- some get huge
I definitely have the worst back acne of my life. Fortunately it stayed there. None on my face or chest. I ended up getting accutane. I was about to make a post to see if people got bad acne on NPP or Deca. This was the main reason I tried this compound was hoping to avoid acne. It's horrible.

Ok buddy, work this shit out behind closed doors
...DP has been around for a long time..
.seriously, try to handle it discretely...
Thanks for not being a thin skinned pussy....

Now let's see those fat, juicy fingers!!!

I'm a rookie but I've been around long enough to see people bash sponsors air these bullshit grievances out and that's just not this case. And I follower the procedures, but I'm just not going to spend days emailing. I had 5 emails between me and the rep. Then he said hed pass it up the chain because he believed their may be a problem. Then someone got ahold of me.and wanted me to go through it all again. That's what the reps for. Have that conversation with him.
Dutch offered to send me the NPP again but as I said I stopped that cyle.and had no need for NPP, so I offered to let him send me cheaper test base instead. Then it he mentioned he had already resent NPP once before and asked me what my problem was. At that point I just told him not to worry about it, I wasnt going to go through it all again as I already did with the rep.

Just for you Bro
0835300c92e733bdc6961e70f45fe0dc.jpg

Back