• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Current delivery success rate

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is the current delivery success rate? Were packages “lost” due to corona ? It seems like it was reopened recently and the service was changed. Curious how it is. Thanks!

How is the current delivery success rate? Were packages “lost” due to corona ? It seems like it was reopened recently and the service was changed. Curious how it is. Thanks!
I will say only this since its not quite my forum and let the proper rep etc give the long answer BUT to my knowledge no packs have been lost. There have been some slight delays and people have been advised to order local service for the time being simply to ensure that said "lost packs" wont have to be a problem to begin with.
PSL and @Vision plz forgive my potential speaking out of place if that is what I have done.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

I will say only this since its not quite my forum and let the proper rep etc give the long answer BUT to my knowledge no packs have been lost. There have been some slight delays and people have been advised to order local service for the time being simply to ensure that said "lost packs" wont have to be a problem to begin with.
PSL and @Vision plz forgive my potential speaking out of place if that is what I have done.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

No need to apologize my man that was well said right there. Local should be your preferred method for right now as the mail is a mess. However across the pond packs are still landing but there is the potential for it to take a little longer due to the mail carriers being so messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't speak for everyone, nor can I make a percentage of all orders ... but I can say that I personally made more than 30 orders and they all arrived!

Even the past few months, in the midst of a covid-19 pandemic and the latest order of this month is reaching its destination (probably next week) ;)

Honestly with how many orders we ship out our success rate is basically 100%. Of course it's not ACTUALLY 100% because there is a stray lost package and seizure here and there but when you put it into a percent it ends up still being like 99.9% success. That has not changed, however within the last month or so shipping has slowed wayyy down. Not on our end...we're still sending orders out within 3 business days of receiving payment, but international shipping is backed way up.

I placed 3 international orders right at the beginning of April. One was PSL, and the other two were non-aas related. All 3 of them are past the 30 day mark. I know PSL has a 30 day re-ship policy which they even honor for reps like me but I'm not even gonna bother them with that because I know the pack isn't lost it's just backed up like everything else.

I can understand peoples concerns and anxieties , but we all need to understand that there is some delays depending on the services being used, some people can expect longer than normal delays do to the unpredictability with the postal services and their polices that may be subjected to change at any given moment.

We highly encourage all customers to use local services for OIL's for the time being to avoid and unnecessary wait time that may be longer than our normal regular T/A

Pharmaceutical products, Raws and SUPER HOT DEALS/ORAL BULK AND SARMS with International is available. What you see in these hyper links is what is available International.

Local shipping products:

SUPER HOT DEALS BULK:

RAWS:

Pharmacy Brands:

I have never seen anyone complain about not getting their packs from PSL. So if 100% delivery success is possible it's with these guys

I have never seen anyone complain about not getting their packs from PSL. So if 100% delivery success is possible it's with these guys

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a pack on it’s way, all looks good atm, all others have been 100% delivered to date.

Thank you! Do you know when non bulk HGH will Be restocked?

IML Gear Cream!
I can't speak for everyone, nor can I make a percentage of all orders ... but I can say that I personally made more than 30 orders and they all arrived!

Even the past few months, in the midst of a covid-19 pandemic and the latest order of this month is reaching its destination (probably next week) ;)

fuck "next week"...today :) only 10 day after order

I can trust these guys?

Just had a 10kit hgh delievery id say that’s a yes you can. But if you have any questions feel free to pm me I’ll take care of you.

Back