• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust 300

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any plans of the Sust 300 coming back? That shit is the shit

A possible return of the 300?? I would be down for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You want the version that's a straight 50mg increaese in standard sust or the one with 50mg of ace tossed into the mix?

It will take a few days to get that made but completely doable.

You want the version that's a straight 50mg increaese in standard sust or the one with 50mg of ace tossed into the mix?

My noob question would be, does test ace have a greater chance at pip?? If so my vote would be option A add standard sust, if Ace is not prone for more pip then I’d like to add the Ace, and ya I get that the high mg has more chances for pip but with that being said your EQ at 400 is 100 % pip free for me..

And this would be perfect timing for my next order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking straight 50 but always been curious to pin sust with some ace in there. I'm not to worried about pip.

Either one I'm in.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm assuming the prop will stay with the additional ace added.

My noob question would be, does test ace have a greater chance at pip?? If so my vote would be option A add standard sust, if Ace is not prone for more pip then I’d like to add the Ace, and ya I get that the high mg has more chances for pip but with that being said your EQ at 400 is 100 % pip free for me..

And this would be perfect timing for my next order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gear church doesn’t make product with pip. I’ve pinned damn near his whole list over the years and have not once had something that caused pip not even products you would think would such as his 600mg blend of test e mast e and deca, dhb, injectable orals. I wouldn’t recommend this but I even went as far as injecting his Winstrol and test suspension sub q. Everyone called me an idiot and told me the pip would be unbearable and it would cause Abscesses. After running threw several vials I did t experience any pip whatsoever or an abscess. Again I wouldn’t recommend trying that with any water based injectable but GCs worked for me perfectly fine. The only challenging part was at times the little chunks of hormone clogging the needle. 15 minutes on the heating pad and some shaking took care of that using a 1ml 29g slin pin

Price is a tiny bit higher but this is now a product.

300mg/ml Sustanon standard.

The ace version seems like it might have to be a custom job unless a lot of folks come along and say they want that....Honestly in that case I would push you towards ATIPP but that might just be me.

Yep, the sust 300 with the 50 test ace in it. I would like that very much

Yep, the sust 300 with the 50 test ace in it. I would like that very much

I don't know man...I think Paxton is carrying that version and I heard it was the fire gear! Not sure if I can compete with any of the labs you rep...I did love Purlpe? Drank for the record they had that fire too.

Were you on the drank when you typed up your board rep tags?

Anyway, I used what I had available to do the straight 300 sustanon but should be able to make more with the test ace in a week or less.

Back