• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Week of cycle in a vial

Blazebt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure it's been discussed, just couldn't find it. Anyone loading a weeks worth of gear into an empty vial instead of pulling from each vial daily (assuming its all oil based)?

Preloading a syringe is done at times...bc there are circumstances where you may need to do this?

Some may say the oil sitting in the syringe effects the rubber stopper causing some breakdown. IDK. I have preloaded in the past without a problem.

The syringe is sterile so it's logical to think no issue.

But I think it is within your best interest to load each time as needed. Just safer. And why take the chance when it comes to possible infections.

For me, I am a super cautious.

No I've never done that but I've preloaded syringes for a week or two. I would advise keeping everything in original sterile vials, and only draw when ready...that's just me though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's been discussed, just couldn't find it. Anyone loading a weeks worth of gear into an empty vial instead of pulling from each vial daily (assuming its all oil based)?
You couldn't find it, cuz I doubt very much loading a week's worth of gear into a separate vial has been discussed. Pre-loading syringes, yes, it comes up all the time. The other, not so much. I'm curious tho, why would one do this?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I hear of many people doing this but I don’t see the benefits. Use a loader pin, 18g and whatever you’re loading will take about 5 seconds each time you load with j no o added risk of potential infection . Preloading pins don’t save any time you just rearrange it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You couldn't find it, cuz I doubt very much loading a week's worth of gear into a separate vial has been discussed. Pre-loading syringes, yes, it comes up all the time. The other, not so much. I'm curious tho, why would one do this?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

wow...I didn't notice that bc I think I automatically assumed he meant preloading syringes.

Yeah, can't imagine a reason for this and just opens up more risk.

Was just a thought so I figured I'd just throw it out there to see if anyone else was successful with it. That's all.

Back