• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fertility questions blood work

bigmills

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was looking to get some opinions on my bloodwork, fertility protocol, and my HCG.

I have ran a good amount of cycles in the past probably around 10 of them, but doing PCT to. The last cycle was 2017. Then I went on a TRT dose of 200mg a week in June of 2019. My wife wanted to have another baby so I stopped taking Test, and started a fertility protocol on March 5th of this year (so 2 months ago). Witch was 2000iu's of HCG every other to the end of March when my Clomid came in. Then I dropped the HCG to 1000iu's every other day, and started 50mg of Clomid a day. Unfortunately I didn't have blood work for a baseline.

I went to a urologist on May 1st, and he told me to only take the HCG on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and said he would suggest I do the same with Clomid, but he would leave that up to me. He was very cool and even said he was willing to learn when I talked to him about Clomid, HCG, HMG, vitamins, and everything else. He also gave me a prescription for blood work which I got done and I will post below.

My questions are first what would you guys recommend when it comes to taking the HCG, and Clomid 3 times a week or what I was doing which was Clomid every day at 50mg, and HCG every other day at 1000iu's?

My other question. I was worried about my HCG being fake starting about a month ago because I know at that dosage it should cause high estrogen, and I will not take an AI. However I tested it with a pregnancy test and it came back positive, but now that I got my bloodwork back, and I see that my Estrogen is in range at 39 without a AI It has me thinking about it being fake again. The other reason I'm second guessing the HCH is because on my blood work my FSH is within range, but my LH is low. Considering HCG is basically LH Could that mean that it is fake?

I have used source for HGH for the past 5 years and have had it tested myself many times, and so has many other people that I know personally, and it is always came back good on both a GH serum test, and when we have had our IGF levels tested.

I'm also taking a multivitamin, Tribulus, ashwagandha, zinc, and vitamin D-3.

Any opinions or anything anyone can add would be greatly appreciated..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

So I was looking to get some opinions on my bloodwork, fertility protocol, and my HCG.

I have ran a good amount of cycles in the past probably around 10 of them, but doing PCT to. The last cycle was 2017. Then I went on a TRT dose of 200mg a week in June of 2019. My wife wanted to have another baby so I stopped taking Test, and started a fertility protocol on March 5th of this year (so 2 months ago). Witch was 2000iu's of HCG every other to the end of March when my Clomid came in. Then I dropped the HCG to 1000iu's every other day, and started 50mg of Clomid a day. Unfortunately I didn't have blood work for a baseline.

I went to a urologist on May 1st, and he told me to only take the HCG on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and said he would suggest I do the same with Clomid, but he would leave that up to me. He was very cool and even said he was willing to learn when I talked to him about Clomid, HCG, HMG, vitamins, and everything else. He also gave me a prescription for blood work which I got done and I will post below.

My questions are first what would you guys recommend when it comes to taking the HCG, and Clomid 3 times a week or what I was doing which was Clomid every day at 50mg, and HCG every other day at 1000iu's?

My other question. I was worried about my HCG being fake starting about a month ago because I know at that dosage it should cause high estrogen, and I will not take an AI. However I tested it with a pregnancy test and it came back positive, but now that I got my bloodwork back, and I see that my Estrogen is in range at 39 without a AI It has me thinking about it being fake again. The other reason I'm second guessing the HCH is because on my blood work my FSH is within range, but my LH is low. Considering HCG is basically LH Could that mean that it is fake?

I have used source for HGH for the past 5 years and have had it tested myself many times, and so has many other people that I know personally, and it is always came back good on both a GH serum test, and when we have had our IGF levels tested.

Sorry I forgot to add the blood work.
48837be9190f3ffe9b226de8a6e512bb.jpg
41eeae245327ab8b19d7bced498614c7.jpg

Sounds like your doing the right things, not sure about how much hcg is supposed to raise LH or if it shows on bloodwork as LH but I would think it should raise it much more than that so you'd at least be in the normal range. I've taken it on and off but never got bloodwork to test it. I would send Wesleyinman a pm and ask him, he should know.

You can’t run HCG for long periods of time. Your body will become “immune” (for lack of better term) to it. HCG, to my knowledge, will not raise your estrogen dramatically. It seems your estrogen is high at 39ng/ml which makes me think that your body is responding to the HCG in some way. Lay off the HCG for a bit and then start back up. I went through the process to become fertile after being on trt for 5 years and was successful at it. I used HCG at 1500iu 2-3 days a week, HMG at 100iu 2-3 days a week along with clomid. We ended up dropping the clomid after 6 weeks and discontinued the HCG and HMG for 2 weeks, then started back up again and raising the HMG to 150iu and left the clomid out of the equation. If this did not work, the next plan was to introduce GnRH to the mix. I ran the course for another 6 weeks and then tested and was fertile at this point, so we did not use the GnRH

You can’t run HCG for long periods of time. Your body will become “immune” (for lack of better term) to it. HCG, to my knowledge, will not raise your estrogen dramatically. It seems your estrogen is high at 39ng/ml which makes me think that your body is responding to the HCG in some way. Lay off the HCG for a bit and then start back up. I went through the process to become fertile after being on trt for 5 years and was successful at it. I used HCG at 1500iu 2-3 days a week, HMG at 100iu 2-3 days a week along with clomid. We ended up dropping the clomid after 6 weeks and discontinued the HCG and HMG for 2 weeks, then started back up again and raising the HMG to 150iu and left the clomid out of the equation. If this did not work, the next plan was to introduce GnRH to the mix. I ran the course for another 6 weeks and then tested and was fertile at this point, so we did not use the GnRH

there you go.....someone who's been there and done it. There's a few other guys on here that have done the whole fertility thing after trt and Cycles but I can't remember who.

I would still ask wesley too.....do as much research as you can, some doctors don't know what the hell they're doing with this stuff as you know.

there you go.....someone who's been there and done it. There's a few other guys on here that have done the whole fertility thing after trt and Cycles but I can't remember who.

I would still ask wesley too.....do as much research as you can, some doctors don't know what the hell they're doing with this stuff as you know.

Exactly. Do your research. Most dr’s aren’t very keen on this. I saw an endo and fertility dr prior to starting and they both had different approaches. I ended up going with the fertility dr’s approach since they seemed to have the better track record for success.

Hey brother. Thank you for giving me your Insight, opinion on your fertility protocol. I really do appreciate it
However yes HCG does raise E2 levels. It's a proven fact, and there is a plenty of literature out there to support this. Which I will post at the bottom.
Like you said most doctors don't know what you're talking about, but i was lucky enough to find one that admitted he told me he only knew how Clomid worked, and that's what he always prescribes his patients, but he said he had know idea about how HCG or HMG worked, but said he was willing to learn more from me once he knew what I was talking about. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass when I say this so please do not take it that way, but I've been researching how HCG works since I would say 2012. Back when people were running it during PCT, and not while on cycle. Also i have never seen any literature nor have I ever heard anyone say that you can become immune to it. Unless you're talking about using it for the HCG diet, but not when it comes to raising your LH and FSH levels.

Like I said at the beginning I appreciate you getting back to me, and giving your opinion, and I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain a little bit.

So your saying drop the HCG, and Clomid for a little while and then jump back on HCG, but not Clomid?

How long did you stop taking the HCG, and HMG for before you started taking it again?

Was this suggested by your fertility doctor or was this something you read somewhere and decided to do it yourself?

Would you really say my Estrogen is high. Well u did say it was too high. I'm not saying you're wrong at all but I thought it was okay at 39 considering anywhere below 60 is within range and even the more strict guidelines suggest anything below 40 or 45 is within range, and mine is 39. Would you say the perfect number should be when it comes to estrogen?

Before receiving my blood work results today I was thinking about adding HMG pretty soon, but after seeing that my LH was still low, and HCG is basically LH in a bottle, and it's the compound used for raising LH, and like HMG is the compound used to raise FSH levels, and mine are pretty damn good in from my understanding ( correct me if I'm wrong about that? would it still be worth it or would it still be beneficial to add HMG and why?

How long did you run HMG for both before and after the break?

I'm assuming you dropped the Clomid and didn't start it back up is because HCG, and HMG is enough when it comes to raising LH, and FSH?

Do you remember what your sperm count was before you started the protocol and what it was when or before you got your wife pregnant?

Did you notice or think that Clomid raised your SHBG levels sine it is known to do and if so do you think that Proviron would be any good for that?

Obviously there's plenty of literature to support Nolvadex raising FSH, and LH, but I believe it does this the same way Clomid does. Therefore I think you might be Overkill to take it I still want to throw it out there, and get your advice?

I'm pretty sure i listed the vitamins I was taking. Do you agree with those, and would you suggest any others?

Again thank you for taking the time to respond, and giving me your opinion, and advice. I really do appreciate that....
a7fac4078956a10d6c44d559575919aa.jpg
09848ac4b845d39255ded1b90ea3df8e.jpg

My fertility dr has me doing hcg 2500mg every other day in wondering now if that’s too much

Hey brother, I know that doctors like to prescribe huge amounts of HCG for people who are experiencing AAS induced hypoganadism, such as 3000-10,000iu weekly for 3-6 months. That protocol is solid and will kick start your testicles, guaranteed.

But are you really that shutdown from just running cycles here and there with proper PCT? Probably not. In that case I follow Dr Rand's protocol of 500iu QOD, every other day, I actually do 3x per week as you mentioned and I find it to be plenty to boost my sperm count while ON gear. 500iu is recognized to be the maximum "useful" amount your body can use in a single day without aromatizing in your testicles, which is bad for fertility. Dr Rand suggest you can go as high as 500iu QD everyday, but QOD is usually efficacious for kick starting your testicles to produce sperm and testosterone.

Don't worry about your estrogen levels, get your sperm count checked as you've been on it 2 months you should be producing decent #s by now. I was at 19million with good morphology and motility on 500iu of Giant Labs HCG, 3x per week. While running test and EQ. I had also not used the HCG for atleast a month leading up to the semen analysis, so I imagine I'd have much better numbers if I was off gear or only on TRT, and used it consistently all the way up to the analysis.

What’s crazy’s is I’ve been on 100% legit Hcg and hmg for maybe 3 months now and just recently added in clomid and my sperm count has went from 2 million to 10 million. But my testosterone, lh, and fsh are all very low ! Has me puzzled. But maybe that’s because I’ve only been off cycle now for a little over a month, I was running them on cycle then decided it would be best to come off cycle to get wife pregnant. So hopefully my sperm count keeps coming up

IML Gear Cream!
Was running Hcg 2000iu eod, hmg 75iu eod, and just recently added 50mg clomid eod. But when I got bloods done my estrogen was 299. So I decided to back the Hcg down to 500iu eod am going to get more bloods and another semen analysis done here in about 1.5 months or so.

What’s crazy’s is I’ve been on 100% legit Hcg and hmg for maybe 3 months now and just recently added in clomid and my sperm count has went from 2 million to 10 million. But my testosterone, lh, and fsh are all very low ! Has me puzzled. But maybe that’s because I’ve only been off cycle now for a little over a month, I was running them on cycle then decided it would be best to come off cycle to get wife pregnant. So hopefully my sperm count keeps coming up
How long between seamen analysis was that? Was that last sperm count of 10 million before you added in the Clomid or after? Were you running HCG every other day and at what dosage? Also were u taking HMG at 75IU's 3 times a week or what was your protocol?

What exactly where your LH and FSH levels if you don't mind me asking?

Also my opinion is your sperm count will go up a lot more now that you're off juice or a lot faster, and keep an eye on your SHBG with the Clomid..

How long between seamen analysis was that? Was that last sperm count of 10 million before you added in the Clomid or after? Were you running HCG every other day and at what dosage? Also were u taking HMG at 75IU's 3 times a week or what was your protocol?

What exactly where your LH and FSH levels if you don't mind me asking?

Also my opinion is your sperm count will go up a lot more now that you're off juice or a lot faster, and keep an eye on your SHBG with the Clomid..

It was like 3 months between I believe. I will have to look back. The first semen analysis was on gear and before taking Hcg or hmg. And the 10million was after being off gear for about 3 weeks and taking Hcg 2000iu eod and hmg 75iu on the days I didn’t take the Hcg. I added the clomid a few days before the 10million sperm count. Also lh was <0.2 and fsh was 0.2. Test level was 124. And total estrogen was 299. But being off is taking a toll on me mentally I feel like I’m looking like shit and getting small lol. I’m trying to make the best of it by still working out and eating a good diet. Still hanging around 230lbs with visible abs...

I know my Hcg and hmg is legit. So that’s why I’m wondering why my Fsh and lh and test aren’t higher.

It may be that you are hypogonadal and it will take time to see a significant increase even with the HCG.

That could be true. I’ve been on gear off and on with very few breaks for 10 years

Sorry I forgot to add the blood work.
48837be9190f3ffe9b226de8a6e512bb.jpg
41eeae245327ab8b19d7bced498614c7.jpg

After thinking last night I decided to change my fertility protocol up a little. Here’s what I’m going to do. Hopefully this will get my count up enough to be fertile.

Hcg 1000iu Monday wed fri
Hmg 75iu tues and thurs
Clomid 50mg mon wed fri

After thinking last night I decided to change my fertility protocol up a little. Here’s what I’m going to do. Hopefully this will get my count up enough to be fertile.

Hcg 1000iu Monday wed fri
Hmg 75iu tues and thurs
Clomid 50mg mon wed fri

10 years of cycling without HCG could take a toll, but once you get your testis up and running, be sure to always use some HCG during your cycles so you don't have this problem anymore. Even 250iu twice a week is better than nothing. I personally am doing 335iu 3x per week but will eventually lower it to twice a week.

I'd say your protocol looks like more than enough HCG, but you may want to taper it down to 500iu 3x a week to avoid testicular aromatization which I don't think can be mitigated with AI.

10 years of cycling without HCG could take a toll, but once you get your testis up and running, be sure to always use some HCG during your cycles so you don't have this problem anymore. Even 250iu twice a week is better than nothing. I personally am doing 335iu 3x per week but will eventually lower it to twice a week.

I'd say your protocol looks like more than enough HCG, but you may want to taper it down to 500iu 3x a week to avoid testicular aromatization which I don't think can be mitigated with AI.

Now that I think about it that’s probably why my total estrogen was so high. It was 299 on blood work. I will taper it down to 1500 total a week. Thanks bro. And I just want to have 1 kid after that I’m done so I won’t have to worry about this anymore lol. It’s a headache to say the least

Now that I think about it that’s probably why my total estrogen was so high. It was 299 on blood work. I will taper it down to 1500 total a week. Thanks bro. And I just want to have 1 kid after that I’m done so I won’t have to worry about this anymore lol. It’s a headache to say the least
Brother you're total estrogen was 299? What measurement is that? Not n\dl right?

So if it is that is a ridiculously high number bro, and you need to add some Arimidex or aromasin quickly and that will help you're test levels levels. My total estrogen with 39 in my doctor just put me on .5mg of arimidex twice a week.

So he called me today and said something that completely makes sense and I don't know why I didn't think about it. I kinda feel stupid right now. The reason my LH levels are so low, but yet my FSH levels are normal is because I'm taking HCG which is basically LH in a bottle. So just like when you take test your body stops producing it on its own that is what's going on with my LH. My body isn't producing it's because I'm taking HCG. So that number can be misleading, and when I come off HCG it could be much higher than that if it makes sense? if I was taking HMG my FSH levels would probably be low as well.

I cut my HCG down to 500mg 3 times a week, and the Clomid down to 25mg 3 times a week on the day's I'm not taking HCG. Like Wesley said when he messaged me, and i followed up on it and did my own research he's right. Research shows that 500iu's of HCG 3 times a week is just as effective as a dosage upwards of 2,000 IU's every other day. Basically there's no reason to be taking that much.

He told me to go get another semen analysis done now since it's been 50 days to see what the differences and I believe there's going to be a huge difference just because of how I feel.

Also don't forget about sperm motility as it is almost this is important. There's a few different things you can be taken for this, and I think I listed mine above like Zinc, ashawanga, a multivitamin, and 1000 mg of L carnitine everyday.

Good luck brother. Keep me posted, and I'll keep you posted when I get this semen analysis next week...

Get Shredded!

No problem bro! Clomid can also boost estrogen alot too. But hopefully lowering the HCG and taking a little AI will lower your E to 50 or less.

Brother you're total estrogen was 299? What measurement is that? Not n\dl right?

So if it is that is a ridiculously high number bro, and you need to add some Arimidex or aromasin quickly and that will help you're test levels levels. My total estrogen with 39 in my doctor just put me on .5mg of arimidex twice a week.

So he called me today and said something that completely makes sense and I don't know why I didn't think about it. I kinda feel stupid right now. The reason my LH levels are so low, but yet my FSH levels are normal is because I'm taking HCG which is basically LH in a bottle. So just like when you take test your body stops producing it on its own that is what's going on with my LH. My body isn't producing it's because I'm taking HCG. So that number can be misleading, and when I come off HCG it could be much higher than that if it makes sense? if I was taking HMG my FSH levels would probably be low as well.

I cut my HCG down to 500mg 3 times a week, and the Clomid down to 25mg 3 times a week on the day's I'm not taking HCG. Like Wesley said when he messaged me, and i followed up on it and did my own research he's right. Research shows that 500iu's of HCG 3 times a week is just as effective as a dosage upwards of 2,000 IU's every other day. Basically there's no reason to be taking that much.

He told me to go get another semen analysis done now since it's been 50 days to see what the differences and I believe there's going to be a huge difference just because of how I feel.

Also don't forget about sperm motility as it is almost this is important. There's a few different things you can be taken for this, and I think I listed mine above like Zinc, ashawanga, a multivitamin, and 1000 mg of L carnitine everyday.

Good luck brother. Keep me posted, and I'll keep you posted when I get this semen analysis next week...

500iu 3x a week works well for my sperm count even on cycle. I'm sure it will work for many others too. I take a multi, fish oils, vitamin C and my motility and morphology was good.

500iu 3x a week works well for my sperm count even on cycle. I'm sure it will work for many others too. I take a multi, fish oils, vitamin C and my motility and morphology was good.
Yeah I think that's a sufficient amount of HCG per week, and of those two vitamin C multivitamin for are most definitely good for motility.

I've been reading that Clomid raises your SHBG. I was reading one guy said he was taking proviron for this witch I don't think is a very smart idea? I mean does it's really raise it that much or is it nothing to worry about?

Yeah I think that's a sufficient amount of HCG per week, and of those two vitamin C multivitamin for are most definitely good for motility.

I've been reading that Clomid raises your SHBG. I was reading one guy said he was taking proviron for this witch I don't think is a very smart idea? I mean does it's really raise it that much or is it nothing to worry about?

Also do you agree with what my urologist said about my LH being low because I'm taking HCG? I mean it makes sense to me..

Also do you agree with what my urologist said about my LH being low because I'm taking HCG? I mean it makes sense to me..

I’ve heard the same thing....... don’t know if it’s true though

Some doctors say you can stay on TRT (as in 100-150mg, NOT 250MG) while on fertility meds and they'll still work fine. I would think Proviron, being an androgen would be somewhat suppressive but perhaps 50mg/day wouldn't ruin your efforts to regain fertility. Better is to probably just stay on TRT unless you're having a really hard time seeing your sperm count go up.

I would trust what your urologist said about LH being low from the HCG. I would've thought the HCG would register as having high LH similar to TRT registering as having high testosterone, but apparently this isn't the case with HCG. I guess it mimics LH but does not show up on the blood panel in the LH measurement.

Last edited:
I just saw your question about my estrogen. Yes it was total estrogen 299(pg/nl) range is suppose to be 40-115. I have some adex that I may add in at 1mg twice a week. I think that should suffice. And I’m sure if on my next go round of blood work if it’s too high I can get doc to prescribe me some.

My sperm count is up to 32 million now up from 2 million ! Just got results back. Hcg and hmg are the way to go for getting sperm count back up.

Just did another analysis today right before the iui the doctor said my count is at 60million!!

How did the iui go? It’s been 6 months but I’m going through same thing myself and this thread gives me hope. I started at 0 and got to 5 million after 3 months so not nearly as successful as you but I was relieved to see it moved up. Doc said I was g2g for iui so I have it in the bank although I don’t fully understand why since my count is still low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back