• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fertility questions blood work

IML Gear Cream!
500iu 3x a week works well for my sperm count even on cycle. I'm sure it will work for many others too. I take a multi, fish oils, vitamin C and my motility and morphology was good.
Bro HCG is suppressive, and that would explain why my test levels are 130 correct? I dropped the HCG after 4 months when I just got my blood work back and I'm taking 50mg Clomid every day and would you recommend 10 or 20 mg of Nolvadex every day?

Anything else you can recommend is greatly appreciated

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Just did another analysis today right before the iui the doctor said my count is at 60million!!
What are are you taking? Clomid, nolvadex, and HCG at what amounts?

Bro HCG is suppressive, and that would explain why my test levels are 130 correct? I dropped the HCG after 4 months when I just got my blood work back and I'm taking 50mg Clomid every day and would you recommend 10 or 20 mg of Nolvadex every day?

Anything else you can recommend is greatly appreciated

HCG suppresses your LH level on paper, but despite this, it's action is that it usually increases testosterone and sperm count. The whole reason for using HCG in the first place is to provide a large "Jolt" of LH to the leydig cells inside your testicles to awaken them, get them up and running after being dormant for so long. Unfortunately, this process can take up to a year and still may not be effective if you are permanently shutdown and you possibly have primary hypogonadism. The only other thing I could recommend is to try using a higher dose of HCG for at least three months whole continuing the clomid therapy.

This was beast 405's last protocol that got him to a 60 million sperm count:

Hcg 1000iu Monday wed fri
Hmg 75iu tues and thurs
Clomid 50mg mon wed fri

He used HMG, which helps you produce more "Sertoli cells" which are essentially embryonic sperm cells. Usually HCG is enough for most men to regain fertility but a handful of will will require FSH or HMG treatment as well.

Back