What you need to buy.... To start Home Brewing!

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    510100

    Post What you need to buy.... To start Home Brewing!

    Step 1:

    Learn, Educate yourself, READ READ READ

    Step 2:

    Buy everything you need

    What to buy to make steroids out of raw powder:
    1. https://amzn.to/2Tf12uO (Hot plate with automatic mixer)
    2. https://amzn.to/2vxSo1z (Glass beakers)
    3. https://amzn.to/39ei81w (Glass stirs)
    4. https://amzn.to/3ckDigx (Scale)
    5. https://amzn.to/2PKp9zA (Filter System)
    6. https://amzn.to/32LEGnY (BA)
    7. https://amzn.to/3cpHifF (BB)
    8. https://amzn.to/38k3Mva (GSO)
    9. https://amzn.to/38fdrmH (10mL syringes)
    10. https://amzn.to/38gDxWK (3mL Syringes)
    11. https://amzn.to/2Tgw3ys (10mL vials use these if you donít plan on making your own vials)
    12. https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.co ... vials.html (use this website if you plan on making your own vials and sterilizing them yourself)

    Step 3:

    Find a Raw Supplier

    Step 4:

    Wait.... and keep reading and educating yourself

    Step 5:

    Clean an area and get to work.
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Don't buy all that stuff at once. Or from the same place.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    TrenTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Del Taco
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    4547655

    Very nice post man. This would have been useful to me when I was first starting for sure.
    Also, I bought all of my stuff from amazon all in one purchase.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That SH2 hotplate is dangerous. I bought a few, plugged them in without turning one on it went supernova. I am surprised I caught it before it caught fire. All 4 are used only as stirrers now as the heating elements have failed. I still have my original 85-2. Big and bulky but better imo.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    510100

    Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    Very nice post man. This would have been useful to me when I was first starting for sure.
    Also, I bought all of my stuff from amazon all in one purchase.
    haha same here.
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Isn't that scale not precise enough? It only goes to 0.01g, I'd rather use something that goes to 0.001g.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    TrenTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Del Taco
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    4547655

    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Isn't that scale not precise enough? It only goes to 0.01g, I'd rather use something that goes to 0.001g.
    Unless you are measuring out single doses of orals then no you donít need a .001 scale. I thought the same thing as you and I bought a .001 scale. But now I realize I didnít need to. Youíre pretty much always going to be measuring things out to whole grams or half grams. Even a small batch of oil still needs 5 or 10 grams of powder. And orals I cap 100 at a time so I only need to measure pretty much whole grams.

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    Unless you are measuring out single doses of orals then no you donít need a .001 scale. I thought the same thing as you and I bought a .001 scale. But now I realize I didnít need to. Youíre pretty much always going to be measuring things out to whole grams or half grams. Even a small batch of oil still needs 5 or 10 grams of powder. And orals I cap 100 at a time so I only need to measure pretty much whole grams.
    Well, certain orals and other substances like Cialis sometimes have doses as little as 2.5mg, so I was thinking it would be easier to just measure the individual doses and take it straight from the raw powder.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    TrenTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Del Taco
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    4547655

    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Well, certain orals and other substances like Cialis sometimes have doses as little as 2.5mg, so I was thinking it would be easier to just measure the individual doses and take it straight from the raw powder.
    That wonít be easier, trust me. Also, .001 grams is 1mg. So 2.5mg of cialis would be .0025 grams. So even a .001 scale would not be able to do what you want.

    Trust me on this. You are going to want to just do capsules man. Once you figure it out itís easy.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,009

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    577
    Thanked in
    377 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Im not even going to tell you the steps i used to make my first batch of test P.

    Its been almost 20 yrs ago now.

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    That wonít be easier, trust me. Also, .001 grams is 1mg. So 2.5mg of cialis would be .0025 grams. So even a .001 scale would not be able to do what you want.

    Trust me on this. You are going to want to just do capsules man. Once you figure it out itís easy.
    Measuring 2 or 3 mg is still a lot better than 10 or 20 minimum. Sometimes I do as little as 5mg Dbol, with a 0.01mg scale I would never know if it's 9 or 14 mg, it would all register as 10. If you wanna cap 10mg or less, you still need the precise measurement.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    TrenTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Del Taco
    Posts
    515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    4547655

    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Measuring 2 or 3 mg is still a lot better than 10 or 20 minimum. Sometimes I do as little as 5mg Dbol, with a 0.01mg scale I would never know if it's 9 or 14 mg, it would all register as 10. If you wanna cap 10mg or less, you still need the precise measurement.
    Well then just get the .001 scale. And then if you decide measuring every dose individually sucks, you can always start capping them still.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    510100

    Updated List: June10,2020

    What to buy to make steroids out of raw powder:


    1.https://amzn.to/2Tf12uO (Hot plate with automatic mixer)

    2. https://amzn.to/2vxSo1z (Glass beakers)

    3.https://amzn.to/39ei81w (Glass stirs)

    4.https://amzn.to/3ckDigx (Scale)

    5. https://amzn.to/3dMqWxp (Filter System)

    6.https://amzn.to/32LEGnY (BA)

    7.https://amzn.to/3cpHifF (BB)

    8. https://amzn.to/38k3Mva (GSO)

    9.https://amzn.to/38fdrmH (10mL syringes)

    10.https://amzn.to/38gDxWK (3mL Syringes)

    11. https://amzn.to/2Tgw3ys (10mL vials use these if you donít plan on making your own vials)

    12. https://amzn.to/3h9ofbY (hand vacuum pump for the Filter System)

    13. https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/vials/sealed-sterile-vials.html (use this website if you plan on making your own vials and sterilizing them yourself)
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    mastiff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    300
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points
    15813065

    If you go with the Buchner funnel I would recommend the filter paper below. Fast filtration especially with mig840. Solid list though.

    https://www.amazon.com/EZFlow-Hydrop...strial&sr=1-21

Similar Threads

  1. Home brew start up kit
    By Jswole220 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2019, 07:44 AM
  2. Brewing at home.
    By DeeMo81 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 01:02 PM
  3. home brewing for dummies
    By Unlisted in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2014, 06:54 AM
  4. home brew start up?
    By Hazardous in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums