• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca and tendonitis

B_RAD1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have tendonitis in my shoulders. I hear Deca can help. On my first week 500mg/wk. Does anyone have any experience with it helping? I hear it does but haven't heard anyone say it helped.

That’s what the word is.

What else are you taking along with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tendonitis in my shoulders. I hear Deca can help. On my first week 500mg/wk. Does anyone have any experience with it helping? I hear it does but haven't heard anyone say it helped.
Bro check out TB500, BCP157, or IGF-1 LR3. All 3 will work Better Than Deca, and not just mask the problem like a Band-Aid but actually help fix it...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I was just about to suggest BPC-157 and TB-500. I have used BPC for several injuries and had excellent results.

I think deca and others such as equi work well for creating collagen and keeping joints moving better. If I'm wrong someone will chime in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I run deca. I’m crazy for it. I also have tennis elbow from 20 years of swinging a hammer. In my opinion constantly running deca is better than local cortico injections for flares. It seems much less aggravated when on cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

I run 2:1 test/deca usually. Don’t get shut down.

I was just about to suggest BPC-157 and TB-500. I have used BPC for several injuries and had excellent results.

I think deca and others such as equi work well for creating collagen and keeping joints moving better. If I'm wrong someone will chime in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ur right plus it just strengthens connective tissue in general.. Also it puts "water" in the joints and provides cushion, if you will, and strength

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Deca can help, it has for me and many others. Anavar and winstrol have also been shown to increase collagen synthesis.

But like others have said, when it comes to tendonitis or any other inflamation, BPC-157 and/or TB-500 will probably be your best bet as far as treatment.

But, ultimately, giving the issue some much needed rest and recovery will help the most.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Deca can help, it has for me and many others. Anavar and winstrol have also been shown to increase collagen synthesis.

But like others have said, when it comes to tendonitis or any other inflamation, BPC-157 and/or TB-500 will probably be your best bet as far as treatment.

But, ultimately, giving the issue some much needed rest and recovery will help the most.

There is no rest. I'm betting it's work related because I drive a big brown truck. Lol

There is no rest. I'm betting it's work related because I drive a big brown truck. Lol
I hear you man. I'm dealing with some pretty bad plantar fasciitis. So much so that I'm pretty much hobbling around half the day. I've lightened up on my calf training, but I'm on my feet all day for work. Bpc-157 and tb-500 has helped this reoccurring issue in the past for me. I'm currently managing with kratom for pain relief.

Deca works well for me over the years......but once you stop,within a couple of wks all will usually return............It's the water retention that lowers joint pain,,the opposite of what winny does..

Back