Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,347 Posts
    Rep Points

Your Corona Cure

What's your virus cure?

Aka what are you using?

Here is what I'm using...

1- Hydrogen peroxide . Gargle w it 2-3x per day. Also use 2-3 drops in your ears 1-3x per day

2- "liver support" aka glutathione . Magic as an anti oxidant. Amino asylum sells. My code is WES15 at checkout for 15% off at www.aminoasylum.com

3), Corona care is glutathione 200mgs, vitamin c and B-12, also Amino asylum.

4). Electrolytes -hydralyte effervescent Electrolyte tabs. Magnesium and potassium. This defeats creatinine and low potassium and magnesium that can cause dehydration and depression .

5) Vitamin C. High dose. Intravenous at 1500mgs defeats corona. This converts to hydrogen peroxide in high levels and destroys viruses.

6) Vitamin D and d3. A prohormone to.testosterone. a supplement to sunlight. Destroys viruses.

7) NAC- Precursor to.gluthathione.. heals liver and lungs. Massive healing effects.

8) Quinine- Alternative to Hydrochloroquine. In tonics. Acts like Chloroquine and heals and trrats viruses

9) carditone- lowers blood pressure, increase nitric oxide, improves immune function

10) liver support- using glutathione- can be used in at 200-400mgs Ed. Heals the body...super anti oxidant.

11) ZINC the most important here. Prevents cell reproduction and key to healing Corona. Choloroquine, vitamin c, zpack and zinc are the cure

If you get sick, these are the cures. You will heal in 24-72 hrs from corona

Rest assured. Buy these and store on hand...🤯🙏

Last edited by WesleyInman; 05-08-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Your Corona Cure

Personally I feel like the more I jerk off the more Iím immune. Also the more I try to impregnate my wife (thank god we made it to where that canít happen anymore) the more Iím immune. Pretty much my daily routine keeps me healthy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,447 Posts
    Rep Points

That's a lot to spend for just the common flu lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    What's your virus cure?

Aka what are you using?

Here is what I'm using...

1- Hydrogen peroxide . Gargle w it 2-3x per day. Also use 2-3 drops in your ears 1-3x per day

2- "liver support" aka glutathione . Magic as an anti oxidant. Amino asylum sells. My code is WES15 at checkout for 15% off at www.aminoasylum.com

3), Corona care is glutathione 200mgs, vitamin c and B-12, also Amino asylum.

4). Electrolytes -hydralyte effervescent Electrolyte tabs. Magnesium and potassium. This defeats creatinine and low potassium and magnesium that can cause dehydration and depression .

5) Vitamin C. High dose. Intravenous at 1500mgs defeats corona. This converts to hydrogen peroxide in high levels and destroys viruses.

6) Vitamin D and d3. A prohormone to.testosterone. a supplement to sunlight. Destroys viruses.

7) NAC- Precursor to.gluthathione.. heals liver and lungs. Massive healing effects.

8) Quinine- Alternative to Hydrochloroquine. In tonics. Acts like Chloroquine and heals and trrats viruses

9) carditone- lowers blood pressure, increase nitric oxide, improves immune function

10) liver support- using glutathione- can be used in at 200-400mgs Ed. Heals the body...super anti oxidant.

11) ZINC the most important here. Prevents cell reproduction and key to healing Corona. Choloroquine, vitamin c, zpack and zinc are the cure

If you get sick, these are the cures. You will heal in 24-72 hrs from corona

Rest assured. Buy these and store on hand...

I see the aminoasylum products in there. I am very much quarantined. High rate in the area and it actually doubled in one day. No one was taking it seriously and surfing; Group Blunt Sessions, not distancing at all besides all the of the Asians in the area(which they actually have been wearing for years, if they have cold/flu). I have been to Hong Kong and went to Mainland China; the person I was visiting wasnít aloud to go to mainland but I hit Shenzhen to see what they had to offer- it is busy but I only spent a couple hours as I got paranoid being alone and was causing a lot of attention. I was not aware that Macau and Hong Kong had these high rise buildings of women, tiny rooms, doors open and prostitution is totally legal(mainland illegal). Organized prostitution is illegal. Each girl registers and from what I saw, they live their too, happily. One of the girls I hung out with told me(similar to what exotic dancers say here), that she makes 20-30x the money that she would make on mainland and was saving for not just college but a nice home and land in the town she was from. Of course I think she is lying trying to make herself appealing, she whips out her phone and paperwork and shows me after 4 more years she will have what the equivalent to a $600k house is here and decent land. Also, she was sixteen because I asked for ID because she looked real young, so by 20 she would be all hooked up. Anyway I definitely hit that one about 3x in a row. I was glad the doorman sooke English, even our slang but the young ones my age were up the highest and the lower you went the older they got. I was literally in my own Asian Hugh Hefner Heaven. I checked out all the opened doors but word spread quick and there was literally like at least 50-60 women of the top floor and I hear them yelling, which was tripping me out but they didnít physically get into my personal space because I stepped into the girls room which was the size of my bed basically. She walked back in like 15 minutes later; tells me that they were all wanting to introduce themselves to me because I was standing in the hallway and they told her I had not chose her and I was basically free game. So I checked out each worker level and talked with the ones that I was interested. The 16 yr old wanted what was equivalent of $40. I grew up walking over to TJ(Tijuana) forever as a kid so I always negotiate. I love a great deal, I had the ones in the hall undercutting prices. I first went to the first girl and gave her $35. I left and had some beer and food, headed back and it was so much fun, I went everyday until my Friends cousin came home she was from the Philippines and was 20 years old. I can say without a doubt blew every girl in the high rise away. She was 5í 8Ē too wearing fatigue colored daisy dukes and had those soccer thighs and muscular calves
    I ended up hanging out w her the rest of my time their and we were boyfriend girlfriend.
    There are no pimps or mama-sanís so that was great. I was 17 and apparently looked older, as I was free to roam, drink beer, gamble. I highly recommend a trip!! My next vacation will be Brazil, I have never gone. They appeal to my taste a lot more. Definitely gotta do a Hands, Neck, Junk check over there because they have the highest plastic surgery rate; so you know what that means....shemale city. Lol

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts
    Rep Points

Great info-Thanks Wes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in