• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Former Dr. Anthony Fauci Employee Claims Coronavirus Is “Propaganda”

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Judy Mikovits Plandemic: Former Dr. Anthony Fauci Employee Claims Coronavirus Is “Propaganda”, Video Banned From Social Media

Judy Mikovits, a former molecular biologist who worked under Dr. Anthony Fauci, claims coronavirus is propaganda in the above interview called Plandemic, a conspiracy video Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social media networks are removing from their platforms, which they say contains false, misleading or unproven claims about COVID-19.

The roughly 26-minute “Plandemic Movie” video claims to be an excerpt of a larger documentary to be released this summer and contains claims about the origins of the virus and how it spreads.

The video claims that the coronavirus pandemic was created to make profits off vaccines. Among other claims that defy advice of medical experts, it suggests that sheltering in place harms consumers’ immune systems and that masks can make people sicker.

VIDEO --> https://hoodsite.com/judy-mikovits-...is-propaganda-video-banned-from-social-media/

It's a great video and worth sitting and watching the 25 minutes.

I am super happy she came forward but she should really watch her back. CDC, WHO, FDA, and BigPharma have polished off hundreds of doctors as is...

I believe every word she says.

Every word? Even when she states she taught Ebola to infect humans in the 9O’s?

I mean, it’s not like the first Ebola human outbreak happened in the late seventies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immune systems won’t be affected the way she describes. At least not the people who have been alive long enough to have been exposed to common germs and viruses that exist in nature. I guess a newborn baby coming into a quarantined lifestyle would be negatively affected until exposure ...

however, coronavirus 19 is most definitely being used as propaganda... like HFO3 said “never let a good crisis go to waste”. That’s easy to see.

as far as the masks, absolutely they will do more harm. Is that false sense of security that’s the problem. Wearing the mask means your more likely to do something that’s a risk to your health thinking the mask will aid you in some way as opposed to not wearing it and being more conscience of your health.

Immune systems won’t be affected the way she describes. At least not the people who have been alive long enough to have been exposed to common germs and viruses that exist in nature. I guess a newborn baby coming into a quarantined lifestyle would be negatively affected until exposure ...

however, coronavirus 19 is most definitely being used as propaganda... like HFO3 said “never let a good crisis go to waste”. That’s easy to see.

as far as the masks, absolutely they will do more harm. Is that false sense of security that’s the problem. Wearing the mask means your more likely to do something that’s a risk to your health thinking the mask will aid you in some way as opposed to not wearing it and being more conscience of your health.

Just a slight correction here Dr.Mildred. Masks do two things, one they protect others in case you’re asymptomatic and they let you know if you didn’t brush your teeth today. GICH

IML Gear Cream!
Just a slight correction here Dr.Mildred. Masks do two things, one they protect others in case you’re asymptomatic and they let you know if you didn’t brush your teeth today. GICH

I like smelling my own farts.. and burps. Reminds me of the delicious meals that I’ve devoured.

plus, it’s hard to drink my coffee with the mask on ... end up turning brown and people avoid me...

Dr. Mildred? I thought it was Dr. MILF King or Dr. Millard Baker or Dr. Mildred Baker

Not those masks with the diaphragms clearly displayed. They allow unfiltered breath out into the atmosphere. I have been commenting on that from the beginning but no one seems to care.

Attachments

• DF6B7409-AE25-40A5-9942-B85DAF8F992B_1_201_a.jpeg
    DF6B7409-AE25-40A5-9942-B85DAF8F992B_1_201_a.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 38
I like smelling my own farts.. and burps. Reminds me of the delicious meals that I’ve devoured. plus, it’s hard to drink my coffee with the mask on ... end up turning brown and people avoid me...
You’re so smug...

Attachments

• E2651DC8-276A-4278-A6E3-DC048CC1297C.gif
    E2651DC8-276A-4278-A6E3-DC048CC1297C.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
I watched 15 minutes.
I believe most of what she says is true, if not all of it.
I keep trying to tell people to open their eyes and then all I get is, "I know such and such that had Covid-19." It's real; that's obvious. It's very severe.
It's just not nearly as bad as the government has made it out to be as a whole though.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Fact... Covid-19 is a virus

Fiction..... Everything else about or related to Covid 19. It's been at best a regular flu season death toll. Which is kind since the death numbers are fudged so badly.

Seth Feroce brought up a very interesting statistic.... Blue run states 40,000 Covid deaths. Red run states 4000... With about the same population between the states. Democrats trying to kill the economy to maybe get rid of Trump... Plausible in my mind.

Fact... Covid-19 is a virus

Fiction..... Everything else about or related to Covid 19. It's been at best a regular flu season death toll. Which is kind since the death numbers are fudged so badly.

Seth Feroce brought up a very interesting statistic.... Blue run states 40,000 Covid deaths. Red run states 4000... With about the same population between the states. Democrats trying to kill the economy to maybe get rid of Trump... Plausible in my mind.

bears, beets, battle star Galactica..

fact: black bears are best!

Get Shredded!
Been saying this for years. Forced vaccines are coming. I even stated this in the forums well before covid 19.

Back