• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

BREAKING: Luke Sandoe Has Passed Away at 30

Get Shredded!
There is beauty in the struggle. Suicide is a cheap way out.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Yes there is beauty in struggle and it helps builds character. Perseverance thru struggle builds a stronger person. But

Your comment about suicide is a cheap way out is truly ignorant.
To commit suicide is to end the pain. To end the pain is different for everyone. Some it's mental, feeling no self worth, depression, disappointment. Some it's financial aka lost everything they worked for and poof it's gone at no fault of their own. Some it's health issues like stage 4 cancer. The ending of pain is different for everyone and there's no one size fits all. Your conscience battles your desire to end it all. There is a battle that goes thru the mind while leading up to the event. It only takes 30 seconds of different thinking to stop someone from taking their own life. So to actually go thru with it takes everything one has telling them no fighting all the way.
I'm willing to beat 100% of the human population has at least thought about it at one point in their lives. Some people can just brush it off, some can't. So no it's not an easy way out when your spirit wants you to live.

Easy to say when you're not walking a mile in another man's shoes. I couldn't possibly imagine the type of torment and anguish he experienced..

There's some people that wake up everyday and they live their entire day with random thoughts of suicide. Our brains are our motherboard, sometimes things are just wired wrong but it doesn't make anyone wrong or weak..
I'm one of them.

Yes there is beauty in struggle and it helps builds character. Perseverance thru struggle builds a stronger person. But

Your comment about suicide is a cheap way out is truly ignorant.
To commit suicide is to end the pain. To end the pain is different for everyone. Some it's mental, feeling no self worth, depression, disappointment. Some it's financial aka lost everything they worked for and poof it's gone at no fault of their own. Some it's health issues like stage 4 cancer. The ending of pain is different for everyone and there's no one size fits all. Your conscience battles your desire to end it all. There is a battle that goes thru the mind while leading up to the event. It only takes 30 seconds of different thinking to stop someone from taking their own life. So to actually go thru with it takes everything one has telling them no fighting all the way.
I'm willing to beat 100% of the human population has at least thought about it at one point in their lives. Some people can just brush it off, some can't. So no it's not an easy way out when your spirit wants you to live.
Lemme rephrase . It's selfish.

I'm not discrediting that it's extremely tragic for everyone one involved and my empathy and compassion goes out to everyone involved especially his significant other and child. I think many of us have been through a difficult path in all its forms. Suicide is a sickness and everyone has do deal with darkness.. some more than others. I'm sorry but suicide doesn't have a good ending. We bring light to others, when we seize to exist we shed darkness on those that love us. Suicide is never the answer.

Lemme rephrase . It's selfish.

Yes this much I will agree with.. it is a very selfish act..
It is murder no matter how you slice it and dice it..

it can never be justifiable because of how damaging it is, but in my humble opinion it's the morons that have killed themselves over trivial shit that minimizes the real gravity and tragedy when others decide to go down the same path..
Some years back I recall someone of my family tell me an instance how they knew a young man that killed himself because his girlfriend broke up with him.. it's shit like that, that desensitizes it.. but the moment when you have someone like Robin Williams who's a shining star, and the breath of fresh air, your left speechless..

Yes this much I will agree with.. it is a very selfish act..
It is murder no matter how you slice it and dice it..

it can never be justifiable because of how damaging it is, but in my humble opinion it's the morons that have killed themselves over trivial shit that minimizes the real gravity and tragedy when others decide to go down the same path..
Some years back I recall someone of my family tell me an instance how they knew a young man that killed himself because his girlfriend broke up with him.. it's shit like that, that desensitizes it.. but the moment when you have someone like Robin Williams who's a shining star, and the breath of fresh air, your left speechless..
Agreed bro.

This is where I disagree with most folks.

I get it. I know what’s it like to eat shit constantly, feel worthless and struggle thru self doubt. I suck and sometimes I get tired of sucking.

He walked out on his kiddo, abandonment is abandonment regardless the vehicle. What’s the measure of man? Being able to inject steroids? Bench press 405? Look good in a pair of skivvies? He did those three things well..... he failed his kid tho. That’s what irritates me about suicide. ‘Chemical’ imbalance or not , you gotta make decisions for the betterment of your family.

If you need help getting through the shit, hit me up, I’ll give ya my email, I’m a good listener and I can relate with pretty much everybody. Don’t ever think the shit is bad enough to leave your kids or your wife or your parents or your friends behind. We’re in the shit together, like it or not, the only path is forward.

This is where I disagree with most folks.

I get it. I know what’s it like to eat shit constantly, feel worthless and struggle thru self doubt. I suck and sometimes I get tired of sucking.

He walked out on his kiddo, abandonment is abandonment regardless the vehicle. What’s the measure of man? Being able to inject steroids? Bench press 405? Look good in a pair of skivvies? He did those three things well..... he failed his kid tho. That’s what irritates me about suicide. ‘Chemical’ imbalance or not , you gotta make decisions for the betterment of your family.

If you need help getting through the shit, hit me up, I’ll give ya my email, I’m a good listener and I can relate with pretty much everybody. Don’t ever think the shit is bad enough to leave your kids or your wife or your parents or your friends behind. We’re in the shit together, like it or not, the only path is forward.

I get where you're coming from. I really do. There's a few of us that can pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and muster on. But for some it isn't a choice of "what should I do? Carry on or end it?" I'll give you the extreme example (at least for me). Watching my parents (especially my dad), go from being the most caring, supportive, intelligent people ever to the empty shells they are today. Scared of literally everything. Scared to be alone, scared of whoever is with them, etc. And to go along with that, worry. Worry about money, food, illness, etc. And really, everyone around them is doing everything they can to alleviate the worry, scared, etc. Now let's throw in a good dose of paranoid delusion and dark imagination. All these people are doing things to me...weird things....strange things...things I don't understand. What's this pill? Is this a new pill? It doesn't look like the one I'm used to. Who is that person? Did they take that $5 bill I can't find in my purse? There's that one lady...she took me down the hall and made me strip down and then they did sexual stuff to me. Those others were filming it. I want out. Why won't you let me out? Who are you? Why are you here? Are you with them?

It's fucked up man. You see how hard guys here struggle with just balancing their hormones? Imagine trying to balance your mind when you're totally out of your mind. I don't know what's worse...watching a loved one deteriorate like that or knowing there's a good chance you're going to end up there too and putting your loved ones through the same thing...or maybe something worse.

Too slow on the edit button...

I know you and I have had more than our share of shit sandwiches. As have others. I'm thankful we can carry on and be there for our families. And fuck it...I'm going to drink tonight. Right, wrong, or otherwise.

I briefly spoke to a psychologist once about suicide bc I knew someone who hung himself.

He fed and changed his 6 month old and right before his wife got home, he killed himself.

He told me, think of suicide as “temporary insanity”.

You can’t make sense of insane irrational thoughts/behavior. Period.

We have all had our moments. But think about how different your life was 5 years ago? 10 years ago?

Time goes by, thoughts change, circumstances change.

So you hang in there and wait for that change. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back