• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Payment Options

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]To speed up the processing of your order, please make your payment via bitcoins. If you want to make your payment online, please buy bitcoins via credit card at:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]or via any other trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange..
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, you can purchase bitcoins using cash – download the LibertyX app. The app will show you the nearest locations in your area where to buy bitcoin using cash.

Please PM and questions or email Alan at
drugsgear@unseen.is

Thank you!

[/FONT]

bump

Alright, so how does this bitcoin work? If I purchase like $300 of stuff off your site and then go buy bitcoin for $300usd it will only give me .003 bitcoin so then I send you the .003 and that’s good?

Alright, so how does this bitcoin work? If I purchase like $300 of stuff off your site and then go buy bitcoin for $300usd it will only give me .003 bitcoin so then I send you the .003 and that’s good?

Place an order on the site and choose BTC as payment option. You'll get an email with instructions on how to pay. Make sure and check your "spam" folder if you don't see one in your in box. You can PM me with any questions. Thanks!

I placed an order with you guys and havent gotten a response

You can't get PMs on the forum yet so email me at Adhome01@protonmail.com

Everything goes out the same day as payment is received and no longer than 3 days for delivery. If you haven't received yet, send me an email and I'll get you tracking. Thanks!

You can't get PMs on the forum yet so email me at Adhome01@protonmail.com

Everything goes out the same day as payment is received and no longer than 3 days for delivery. If you haven't received yet, send me an email and I'll get you tracking. Thanks!
Okay thanks for the response. I sent you an email. I definitely feel better about it. Always a little nerve racking the first time with a new source but it is a relief to hear back for you guys. Just waiting on the tracking number then the Touchdown. Looking forward to dealing with a trusted source.

Back