• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Random question I was wondering about...

36yo but feel like I'm 21... except when I'm off of nandrolone, my joints ache like a SOB.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You are good until you get into early 40s- then you will start feeling different things
36yo but feel like I'm 21... except when I'm off of nandrolone, my joints ache like a SOB.

You are good until you get into early 40s- then you will start feeling different things
That's what I've heard. I've lived quite a chaotic life until 4-5 or so yrs ago. To be honest, I should have been dead years ago. I didn't even think I would make it to 30yo to be straight with you. I'm loving life nowadays and just thankful and staying positive day by day. Weightlifting/BB saved my life for damn sure

I was about to post the same. 40 was ok and then 45 uuhhhggg F%@! every morning getting up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd have to say I notice a pretty big diff as well.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Wait until ur 50s I actually don't feel well unless I workout my body is in pain

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What’s everyone’s age in here? A guy at my work who’s a fat slob tells me non stop how he was in better shape than me at my age and once he hit 40 he started getting fat even with gear use. I obv know it’s all bullshit and he’s just a slob but it made me wonder how old some of you guys are on here and how long you’ve been using gear!

I feel like 30’s and 40’s will be my best years? Maybe I’m wrong tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 55, feel like I'm 75 and act like I'm 25

All these years I had been thinking you were about 30!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
See, you already know me!!

I quit imagining what people look like years ago, long story

I’ll be 34 in a couple months.

I fucked around with prohormones for a few years back (in my early 20’s) when they were legit, then I decided it was time to pop my anabolic inj cherry around 24 or 25... at first I did the whole cycle then PCT idea.... then I did the whole low dose blast for 3 years straight idea.

now I pretty much blast for 16 weeks twice a year (fall and spring months) and then trt (@200-250mg weekly) the rest of the time. I know my trt dose is higher than I’d get by RX but fuck it. I feel much better on 200 opposed to 125 weekly... plus between the drug abuse in my late teens early adulthood, the roids and the back door husband dashing .... I’m prolly not gonna make it into my 50’s.

pedal to the metal bro ...

For as wise and cleaver as you are I pictured you in your late 40's to 50#s.

. I didn't even think I would make it to 30yo to be straight with you.

That’s what everyone says who actually lives their lives, not going about in some cautious fear.

But then one day you’re 50 and say “WTF!? How did I get here?” So then you realize you have to actually start really taking care of your body if you want those last 20-40 years to be worth a shit or just be one of those miserable looking cunts you see everywhere.

55 years old here but age is just a number. I look better, stronger, leaner than I ever did. As long as diet is healthy and you have a good routine going you continue to improve. I worked out at a Golds where Al Beckles trained. The man at age 72 looked like he was in his 30's.

For as wise and cleaver as you are I pictured you in your late 40's to 50#s.

I age fast ... lol

and read a lot....

I’m not wise, but, I can be pretty clever haha

What’s everyone’s age in here? A guy at my work who’s a fat slob tells me non stop how he was in better shape than me at my age and once he hit 40 he started getting fat even with gear use. I obv know it’s all bullshit and he’s just a slob but it made me wonder how old some of you guys are on here and how long you’ve been using gear!

Dude I’m 43 but I must have good genes cause when I tell people how old I am they shocked, I pass for 20s

IML Gear Cream!

He mad cause he fat, don’t listen to him just because you age you don’t get fat that’s ridiculous

I'm 36. I've ran about 5 cycles. Life is good!

I am 52 and recently benched 415.

Definitely not many guys in my gym doing this...so age is a number and depends on the individual.

He mad cause he fat, don’t listen to him just because you age you don’t get fat that’s ridiculous
I got my most shredded and under 8% bf at 40yrs old..age don't mean shit there are guys on here in mid 50's shredded as fuck..drive & determination is all that counts

I got my most shredded and under 8% bf at 40yrs old..age don't mean shit there are guys on here in mid 50's shredded as fuck..drive & determination is all that counts
Ya I’m 43 I’m lean myself, anyone that says they got fat at 40 don’t listen to them that’s on them getting lazy don’t let anyone get you off track

Ya I’m 43 I’m lean myself, anyone that says they got fat at 40 don’t listen to them that’s on them getting lazy don’t let anyone get you off track
So true...just do you,yakno..if you want to be fat and lazy then it will be,if you want to look & feel great no matter the age,it's simple put the work in..

Imo, life begins at 40. The prior years are for learning from mistakes. Im in my late 40s.

Imo, life begins at 40. The prior years are for learning from mistakes. Im in my late 40s.
Love reading this ...I just turned 40 and also changed my life for the better..

When I was in my 20s I was fucking up, going to the bars, selling coc, making dumb choices…. Don’t get me wrong I had so much fun, I’ve done more in my life in 15 yrs that I sold coc then most people do in their whole life, but man even know I pay for it when I get pulled over and they see my record 2 distribution charges, 2 intents I get ripped out of my car still 10 yrs later

Back