• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black man shot

Really hard to make out the full context but how awful is this whole thing.

Really hard to make out the full context but how awful is this whole thing.
It is fucked up if he was just out for a run . No idea on who or why the person was filming him in the first place .

Looks like he took a shotgun blast to the gut?

Fuccd up shyt man. One thing being racist but another to kill some one because there black. Hope he goes to jail n black guys give him the bbc lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fear have man do all manner of evil

All I can say is if that is all it takes to get away with murder I am going to be attempting a lot of citizens arrests soon.

That’s messed up. Guy in the back of the truck was holding a hand gun from what I could see as well.

These stories all start and end the same way. The "innocent victim" usually turns out to be some dipshit with a wrap sheet a mile long, and was out doing some very nefarious deeds. The cameras start rolling only to show what looks to be a senseless murder. Perhaps it turns out to be a legit racially charged homicide, but I won't hold my breath. That being said, an unarmed man running away doesn't need to be confronted by vigilantes ready to kill. That is unless he just raped someone's daughter or something of that sort. In that case, sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Trayvon martin 2.0

The amount of racial bias in these cases is infuriating, drumming up hatred or sympathy because of someone’s skin color is despicable. Unfortunately people still fall for it.

Yeah that boy probably made one of their daughters or wives very content, what else promotes that type of demonic behavior

Fuccd up shyt man. One thing being racist but another to kill some one because there black. Hope he goes to jail n black guys give him the bbc lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
1000 percent agreed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It was his own neighborhood and people in that area said they’d see him jogging all the time and they would wave to each other. He has no criminal record. Seems pretty cut and dry from the video that these two waited for him in the road and murdered him.

It was his own neighborhood and people in that area said they’d see him jogging all the time and they would wave to each other. He has no criminal record. Seems pretty cut and dry from the video that these two waited for him in the road and murdered him.
Where did you see this ? I am not doubting you I just have not seen a lot of information.

Saw someone posted today that he was a thief and this was due to him committing crimes. Same ole song and dance. More race baiting.

btw, no one deserves to be killed for stealing but we are not getting the whole story here.

I agree that this is horrible. Civilians always trying to play ‘hero’ (if he is a thief) or its citizens being murderers (probably racist).

Black people kill white people everyday for the same reasons and the media never mentions skin color or even covers it for that matter. This kid didn’t deserve death (as far as I can tell) but the media does no favors by inciting more racial divide. See article above for black vs white wordage) ... skin color is irrelevant , this kid was murdered for no good reason.

Get Shredded!
likely not getting the whole story, but they had to fire guns when it two against one and he had no weapon? Bullshit- also, not like he was coming after them. They confronted him and blocked his path.
Saw someone posted today that he was a thief and this was due to him committing crimes. Same ole song and dance. More race baiting.

btw, no one deserves to be killed for stealing but we are not getting the whole story here.

if a crime was committed they should have called the police and made a report, this looks like murder to me, although I cant understand why the guy ran up to 2 guys with guns seems like there is a lot more to this story than just a guy out for a jog getting gunned down in the street

I agree just chop off their hands like they did in the good ol' days lol

if a crime was committed they should have called the police and made a report, this looks like murder to me, although I cant understand why the guy ran up to 2 guys with guns seems like there is a lot more to this story than just a guy out for a jog getting gunned down in the street
Your cousin Rodney was a good man just a shame he had to go out that way lol

Well in American History X - Norton curbed stomped a robber but they put him in jail for it so the DA just needs to cue up that movie

They did call the police.

Greg McMichael, who can be seen in the video standing in the back of the truck, called 911 at 1:08 p.m.
Greg McMichael: “I’m out here at Satilla Shores and there’s a black man running down the street."
911 dispatcher: “I just need to know what he was doing wrong, was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?”
Greg McMichael: “And he’s been caught on the camera a bunch before at night. It’s an ongoing thing out here.”
McMichael later told police he suspected that Arbery was burglarizing houses under construction in the Brunswick neighborhood.
According to the police report, McMichael was calling for his son who “grabbed his shotgun because they didn’t know if the male was armed or not.”
Police were told the elder McMichael armed himself with his .357 handgun and the two followed Arbery for two blocks before, according to the report, McMichael shouted: “Stop, stop we want to talk to you.”
They told investigators they pulled up next to Arbery and the former investigator’s son “exited the truck with a shotgun.”
Greg McMichael told police Arbery then “violently attacked his son, and the two men started fighting over the shotgun." Travis McMichael fired two shots, killing Arbery, they told police.
Police said the McMichaels rolled Arbery over to see if he had a weapon, but no weapon was found.

What a privilege to just be driving around with guns, playing righteous vigilante, jump out with those guns and expect someone not to get aggressive. Apples dont fall far from the tree

I agree that this is horrible. Civilians always trying to play ‘hero’ (if he is a thief) or its citizens being murderers (probably racist).

Black people kill white people everyday for the same reasons and the media never mentions skin color or even covers it for that matter. This kid didn’t deserve death (as far as I can tell) but the media does no favors by inciting more racial divide. See article above for black vs white wordage) ... skin color is irrelevant , this kid was murdered for no good reason.

The media’s fuckery works every time, just look at some of the replies in this thread, just goes to show some people only care about color.

If he committed a crime he should pay, but you can’t sit back and say “he’s white and he shot a black man he deserves to fry” that’s ignorant

Im lost . Did anyone actually read story . They mistook him for a burglar in area. Basically shot and killed wrong guy. So lets old off with are off the cliff left and right wing kkk theories. Its all over the news .

I sort of get that view but this stinks
I have to admit when I first saw the title of this thread, 'black man shot,' I was thinking ok, yeah, that's just like saying the sun rises every day but unlike the thread title, it doesn't rise a couple hundred times every day.

The media’s fuckery works every time, just look at some of the replies in this thread, just goes to show some people only care about color.

If he committed a crime he should pay, but you can’t sit back and say “he’s white and he shot a black man he deserves to fry” that’s ignorant

Back