• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s discuss bulking and your thoughts!

IML Gear Cream!
Wow you guys got me thinking of all this amazing food as I look at my ground beef and rice in front of me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_5762 2.jpg

Last two days OFF THE DECK.

max

I’ll have to watch the video but like everyone says I agree with body differences and genetics is a huge thing .. I myself sometimes cannot eat 6 times a day or more man my stomach has a hard time stretching out hahaha.. even know I’ve been eating clean for year now and this quarantine got me eating little more”dirty” abs fading hahaha
8b7aa0248638f1c0fe43df6ff7920227.jpg

Sent from my leap pad

I’ll have to watch the video but like everyone says I agree with body differences and genetics is a huge thing .. I myself sometimes cannot eat 6 times a day or more man my stomach has a hard time stretching out hahaha.. even know I’ve been eating clean for year now and this quarantine got me eating little more”dirty” abs fading hahaha

Sent from my leap pad

I’ve been eating out of boredom! Lol

Sent from my leap pad

I’ll take that multiple Xs a day!! Mmmm!

Max

d45e0965fbaa61f082dd6d26950c81f9.plist

Snacks for the road today. I’ll have chicken breast w Cajun blackened seasoning for 12 hr drive total; their and back!

Max
If I see any hot hitchhiker’s I’ll post em up! Send me some too! Lol

Max

Snacks for the road today. I’ll have chicken breast w Cajun blackened seasoning for 12 hr drive total; their and back!

Max

Max

Damn man that’s how it’s done right there bro!! 12hr drive is serious man goodluck and drive safe!!

Get Shredded!
This thread has my mouth watering for some real Italian food

What’s your take on consuming oats meal cooked vs oats in a shake during a bulk? If someone is a hard gainer or might just be constantly full and needs to get those extra carbs in

Sorry, i missed this. Digestibility would be easier on you cooked but, if you have trouble gaining: people blend the oats to a fine powder and blend w protein all the time. I actually did a before and after shot of doing it was steel cut irish oats. Makes it easy! Sorry again

Max

Sorry, i missed this. Digestibility would be easier on you cooked but, if you have trouble gaining: people blend the oats to a fine powder and blend w protein all the time. I actually did a before and after shot of doing it was steel cut irish oats. Makes it easy! Sorry again

Max

That’s what I’ve been doing for the last couple weeks. I’ll blend up some oats to a fine powder, then put it in all my protein shakes. Sometimes I’ll add peanut butter, banana, or yogurt. Just depends on the day.

But I was always curious about cooked vs raw. Thank you for your response

This thread has my mouth watering for some real Italian food

You would love this place near me! The mom who is off the boat Italian is in the kitchen cooking all the food!

You would love this place near me! The mom who is off the boat Italian is in the kitchen cooking all the food!

If I send you my address and some cash, overnight me a couple of those bad boys!

I’ve been eating out of boredom! Lol

I know I feel like I’m just another kid at home... opening the fridge or pantry and just looking haha

Sent from my leap pad

Max

Max

The hard part is just not attacking them all at once .... then no more snacks

Sent from my leap pad

The hard part is just not attacking them all at once .... then no more snacks

Sent from my leap pad

This is true! I did do that. Each one opened was devoured! Lol

Max

a lot of guys probably wanting to bulk now that the gyms are opening up.

Everyone I talk to that didn’t have a place to train in like I did said they did plenty of the wrong kind of bulking! Lol

Everyone I talk to that didn’t have a place to train in like I did said they did plenty of the wrong kind of bulking! Lol

Well then I guess some need to do some cutting or recomping

Back