• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycles based on trt

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you guys run your blast while on trt? Considering you have to get blood work done every 3-6 months?

Short esters for 8 weeks for 4 weeks cleanse or
Whatever ester for 12-16 weeks if 6 mos till bloods

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

So cyp and say deca for 8 weeks then go back down to trt for 4 weeks til blood work wouldn’t work? If every 3 months. Would have to run soemthing fast acting up until 4 weeks from bloodwork then back down to trt til day of blood work ?

So cyp and say deca for 8 weeks then go back down to trt for 4 weeks til blood work wouldn’t work? If every 3 months. Would have to run soemthing fast acting up until 4 weeks from bloodwork then back down to trt til day of blood work ?
No. Short esters for 8 weeks. Prop PP etc

UNCLE Z REP

You can do that but cyp and deca would just be getting peaked in that 8 weeks. Yiud get a lot more out of shorter esters in that 8 weeks

UNCLE Z REP

So if I did say 6-800mg prop a week with 400npp and 50mg Adrol a day for 8 weeks. Then for 4 weeks went back to trt dosage which is 150mg a week. My bloods would be in range ?

4 weeks should be plenty my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Was thinking of running short burst cycle as you all mentioned . 8 weeks short Esters and 4 weeks at trt does cyp before bloods. Thanks fellas. Hopefully bloods will stay in range and test won’t be too high.

I think trt will be a good thing for me and keep me healthier in the long run because I have a tendency to keep running cycles way longer than I originally plan at the beginning of them lol

Do you guys figure I'd be back in range by week 12 with the following for 8 weeks:
500 Test prop
400 Mast prop
Weeks 2-8 winstrol/tbol (whichever I can get) 50mg/day

Currently on 120mg/week cyp. My Dr is ridiculously strict with ensuring blood work stays in range.

I’m about done with my doctor. I visit evey month for my refills or new script. But then he always sends me to get labs . I’m like wtf my veins are Hella hard to draw from in the first place cus of past addiction shot myself out lol... was it worh it Idk was it fun yes . Anyways bloods evey month for me kinda sucks but now I know how all this works I’m bout to skip out and take off on my own . I’ll be saving money anyway my insurance covers my appointments but doesn’t cover my medicine I’m paying the same price I pay for a 10 mill Here for two mills and my pharmacy so fuck...

Sgraves82 yo I sent you an email I’m just getting back to the board you and I were speaking a lot around December I was working at a sc golf course....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more input from guys who run cycles on doc prescribed trt ?

Back