• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Obama..

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/ne...BGtmpe5jBJwYoZXvisrVuqsps1VO-fcJ6RoIl_g7z7xek

95795542_693316241480757_6197928444269953024_n.png

On page nine of the twelve-page release it says:
We need to discuss what happens if DOJ directs us, or directly tells, VPOTUS or anyone else about the [redacted] specifically w/r/t [with regards to] what we do directly with him. I think it will be very difficult not to do some sort of overt step with him, a defensive briefing or interview under light “defensive briefing” pretext unless WH specifically directs us not to.

wh-image-crossfire-600x197.jpg

There’s a very important text message from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok and that is from November of 2016 and the context for the text message is – Strzok asks Lisa Page, “Hey, what are you doing?” or words to that effect.
She reports back very excitedly that she’s preparing talking points for Director Comey to go brief the President on what they’re doing. And the quote from Lisa Page is quote – “POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing” – closed quote.

He's no good for nothing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

“Barack Obama warned newly elected President Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as national security adviser, the White House has confirmed.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-39847417

obama knew for sure.

I wonder why they wanted Flynn out so bad. Maybe because he was going to be national security advisor which he’d have access to all classified information and find out all the shady shit that was going on????

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/ne...BGtmpe5jBJwYoZXvisrVuqsps1VO-fcJ6RoIl_g7z7xek

95795542_693316241480757_6197928444269953024_n.png

On page nine of the twelve-page release it says:
We need to discuss what happens if DOJ directs us, or directly tells, VPOTUS or anyone else about the [redacted] specifically w/r/t [with regards to] what we do directly with him. I think it will be very difficult not to do some sort of overt step with him, a defensive briefing or interview under light “defensive briefing” pretext unless WH specifically directs us not to.

wh-image-crossfire-600x197.jpg

There’s a very important text message from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok and that is from November of 2016 and the context for the text message is – Strzok asks Lisa Page, “Hey, what are you doing?” or words to that effect.
She reports back very excitedly that she’s preparing talking points for Director Comey to go brief the President on what they’re doing. And the quote from Lisa Page is quote – “POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing” – closed quote.
Wasn't Trump in the white house when that was written? (page 9) In other words they were discussing Trumps white house?

“Barack Obama warned newly elected President Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as national security adviser, the White House has confirmed.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-39847417

obama knew for sure.

I wonder why they wanted Flynn out so bad. Maybe because he was going to be national security advisor which he’d have access to all classified information and find out all the shady shit that was going on????

This is why.... The US Mil Digital Warfare sectors have it all. All of what? Digital info through surveillance of any and every kind of electronic communications. Flynn got fed up with what they were finding / decoding. He knew that to disseminate this info, spoon feed to the citizens was better than a military takeover of the entire Obama admin and more would have been. This is the war between good and evil. A deep rooted, silent war

https://twitter.com/WWG1WGA/status/1257328540934180864?s=20

Wasn't Trump in the white house when that was written? (page 9) In other words they were discussing Trumps white house?

According to Susan Rice's memo, this meeting referenced on Page 9 was about 2 weeks prior to Trump stepping foot in the White House. (Jan 5th 2017) So the page 9 WH discussion refers to Obama and his administration:

"Based on a memo by former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, which was later confirmed by fired and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, Joe Biden was in attendance at the January 5, 2017 meeting where President Barack Obama gave directions to Comey about the way to brief President-elect Donald Trump about Russia."

Memo:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/02/12/letter.grassley.pdf

Looks like Obama is in even more trouble.

Yesterdays DNI release of House Intel Documents contained an expert where this convo below proves who was in the room at the fake Russia Collusion "meeting" Both Obama and Biden were in attendance. Also there is a separate document showing that Yates admits that Obama is the one who made the call and ran this operation.

Aka Obama was in charge of staging this.

You will see both him and Biden go down for this scheme, mark my words.

Oh and more documents are coming today. Grenell was seen bringing a satchel of documents to AG Barr. These are House Intel documents, proving Schiff and the gang of 8 had evidence that no Russian Collusion existed, yet they lied and continued the narrative. Recall Nunes said there were "8 sealed indictments" last year. DO you think he gave that number 8 out as "coincidence". Those 8 including Schiff will be indicted.

So yesterday Flynn released, yesterday DNI releases the Docs Schiff was refusing too. Today we may see more docs and next week there is another incoming bombshell from what I hear

Get your popcorn out

96087294_1165086773846051_4224198896525508608_n.jpg

95633966_1165084217179640_3997378070146187264_n.jpg

96519024_1165563697131692_7126567546953662464_n.jpg

Wes you really think Obama is going down for this? I hope you're right, but not holding my breath. Those top-level slimy fuckers never take the fall.

IML Gear Cream!
Wes you really think Obama is going down for this? I hope you're right, but not holding my breath. Those top-level slimy fuckers never take the fall.

I believe it 100%.

After seeing Flynn exonerated, I trust Barr and Durham. I think that was the very first ball to roll into motion and this might take awhile, but I do see it happening. By end of summer, Durham is said to have his investigation complete.

I don't trust Wray as far as I can throw him

Trump yesterday mentioned the term Treason. Hes setting the stage for what is going to come out. These people aren't going to just go to Prison, they are going to be tried for Treason. Maybe Military Court bc Public Judges are so corrupt.

Trump isn't going to let this all go uncontested. And Barr isn't either. You can already see his investigations are getting ready to take people down.

Was back on it's feet until fucking Chinese and their fucking Corona
That guy fucked this Country up and the people that voted him in Fucked this Country up. Thanks to Trump America is getting back on it's feet.

Wait until the DNC servers are finally exposed.

And they show what the NSA already knows. Download speeds from the DNC files to Wikileaks were so fast, it was impossible that the hack was anything, except downloaded to a thumbdrive. It was Seth Rich who was the leaker. He was a DNC staffer, and a Bernie staffer. Once he figured out the DNC was stealing the Primary from Bernie and that literally HRC flooded the DNC with money in exchange for this, he snuck in and downloaded all of that and sent it to Julian Assange.

CIA Director Met NSA Whistleblower of Disputed DNC Hack Theory — at Trump’s Request

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/

IMO that man was a hero.

Now recall the FBI never took the DNC server and scanned it. The DNC had Crowdstrike out of the Ukraine and connected to HRC and the Bidens and Parker Coie law firm, who also represented the Clintons. Crowdstrike simply reported to Robert Mueller in the Special Counsel "their findings". Mueller never had the DNC servers scanned and simply relied on "third party and foreign information". Aka Mueller proved he was in on this. Anyone completing millons of dollars in investigation would prove beyond a doubt that Russia really did hack the DNC servers. Only they didn't.

Recall Julian Assange leaked CIA files called VAULT 7. These showed hidden CIA tools. Abilities to hack into cars and planes and remote drive, crash them, and assassinate people this way. But even more importantly Assange wanted us to see that it very clearly shows that they have Software that they have been using. They can make it appear other countries are sending communications. So for instance when say the NSA or Military Intel goes to investigate, say a "russian computer hacker", the CIA has the ability to make it appear from other Countries. Essentially staging and sabotaging anyone they want. Assange leaked this at the same time as all of the other Russiagate crap, because he wanted us to see that the CIA could attempt to make it appear, Russia was sending communications, when in fact it was truly the CIA doing it.

https://wikileaks.org/vault7/

Then Assange went further by posting Podestas email, proving that not only was the DNC information "leaked" by an insider, not Russia, but he and Wasserman conspired in the murder of Seth Rich:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128/photo/1

CwDb4AbWIAEYAC3

Last but not least, although Assange says he will "never tell who his sources are", he very clearly all but did tell us. He inferred multiple times that Seth Rich was the leaker, and after Seth Rich's murder, he further posted a $20,000 reward for solving his death. Meanwhile the DNC never offered a dime up to solve his death. I mean why would they? They're the ones who paid MS-13 to murder him. And then those 2 men were murdered that did it, shortly thereafter.

WikiLeaks offers $20K for info on DNC staffer's killing

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/290885-wikileaks-offers-20k-for-info-on-dnc-staffers-killing

Notice the Seth Rich investigation is under Seal and no one can get any information on it. Also we know that Donna Brazille secretly just so happened to be at the Hospital that evening. They also called this murder a "Robbery" even though his wallet, phone, credit cards and all his money were still in his possession.

601535938.jpg

Matt Couch 🎙
@RealMattCouch

Let's talk about Washinton, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, and former Head of the DNC, Fox News Contributor Donna Brazile being at the Hospital the night that Seth Rich was shot and murdered, shall we

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1154457081623306240.html

We are going to see a hell of alot of the DNC and Obama admin go down one day.....Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
96170748_10220349449700777_9069512306718670848_n.jpg

Wow , how coincidental was my timing on this one?

I just was talking about the DNC servers and look what documents surfaced today

HUGE — SOMEBODY JUST GOT CAUGHT: Either Comey or DNC Attorney Sussmann Lied Under Oath about Access to DNC Servers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ttorney-sussman-lied-oath-access-dnc-servers/

During his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee Sussmann told the House Intelligence Committee that the FBI had access to the DNC servers.

sussman-access-fbi-559x600.jpg

and then Comey says the exact opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7kh2bZw5Ic&feature=emb_logo

Last edited:
Wes- wasn't Seth Rich the staffer who was murdered? I'm 99% sure of it. I'm sure you can confirm. If so, this is a fucking mess. Heads need to roll.

Edit- yes it it was, you did state that. Nvm. Still heads need to roll

Get Shredded!
if you’ve ever heard Obama on the new teleconference call that was supposedly leaked purposely, they all knew it would be leaked purposely that was the whole point to get it out in the media. he sounds like a bumbling fool. he can’t even put together a sentence. if it wasn’t for a Teleprompter his presidency would be a complete disaster and exposed this moron for the incompetent fool he really is.

LMFAO
Trump can’t even read a teleprompter, give me a break.

LMFAO
Trump can’t even read a teleprompter, give me a break.

Tommy, glad to see you back as your regular profile. Let’s say hypothetically Trump couldn’t read a teleprompter (which you and I know to be factually incorrect).My question is how does that negate the conversation at hand? It’s no secret your hate Trump. Wouldn’t it further your cause by disputing the facts shared here? This comes from someone who is not a Trump worshiper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not really, this convo has been taking place in some form for almost 4 years now and the cards are stacked here, so I just joke about it and kinda mosey on.

if you’ve ever heard Obama on the new teleconference call that was supposedly leaked purposely, they all knew it would be leaked purposely that was the whole point to get it out in the media. he sounds like a bumbling fool. he can’t even put together a sentence. if it wasn’t for a Teleprompter his presidency would be a complete disaster and exposed this moron for the incompetent fool he really is.

This ^

Biggest scammer in US political history. Go watch Youtube when his prompter breaks, cant even finish a sentence, so cringe-worthy. Winner of the white-guilt lottery.
Zero business or political experience, wins presidency, gee, I wonder why. Ghey Bathhouse Barry the Muzzie. Nobel prize winner, oh brother. :loser:

Double post

Last edited:
Back