Obama..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Obama..

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,617
    Thanked in
    1,350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obama..

    https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/new...J6RoIl_g7z7xek



    On page nine of the twelve-page release it says:
    We need to discuss what happens if DOJ directs us, or directly tells, VPOTUS or anyone else about the [redacted] specifically w/r/t [with regards to] what we do directly with him. I think it will be very difficult not to do some sort of overt step with him, a defensive briefing or interview under light “defensive briefing” pretext unless WH specifically directs us not to.




    There’s a very important text message from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok and that is from November of 2016 and the context for the text message is – Strzok asks Lisa Page, “Hey, what are you doing?” or words to that effect.
    She reports back very excitedly that she’s preparing talking points for Director Comey to go brief the President on what they’re doing. And the quote from Lisa Page is quote – “POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing” – closed quote.


  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,996

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,954
    Thanked in
    1,414 Posts
    Rep Points
    32385978

    Oh really?!

    UNCLE Z REP
    PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Not surprised if that was the case

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Big Joe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    -37527329

    He's no good for nothing

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,530

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    438
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    851
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    “Barack Obama warned newly elected President Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as national security adviser, the White House has confirmed.”

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-39847417

    obama knew for sure.

    I wonder why they wanted Flynn out so bad. Maybe because he was going to be national security advisor which he’d have access to all classified information and find out all the shady shit that was going on????

  6. #6
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,774
    Thanked in
    942 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/new...J6RoIl_g7z7xek



    On page nine of the twelve-page release it says:
    We need to discuss what happens if DOJ directs us, or directly tells, VPOTUS or anyone else about the [redacted] specifically w/r/t [with regards to] what we do directly with him. I think it will be very difficult not to do some sort of overt step with him, a defensive briefing or interview under light “defensive briefing” pretext unless WH specifically directs us not to.




    There’s a very important text message from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok and that is from November of 2016 and the context for the text message is – Strzok asks Lisa Page, “Hey, what are you doing?” or words to that effect.
    She reports back very excitedly that she’s preparing talking points for Director Comey to go brief the President on what they’re doing. And the quote from Lisa Page is quote – “POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing” – closed quote.
    Wasn't Trump in the white house when that was written? (page 9) In other words they were discussing Trumps white house?

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    625
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    4506478

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    “Barack Obama warned newly elected President Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as national security adviser, the White House has confirmed.”

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-39847417

    obama knew for sure.

    I wonder why they wanted Flynn out so bad. Maybe because he was going to be national security advisor which he’d have access to all classified information and find out all the shady shit that was going on????
    This is why.... The US Mil Digital Warfare sectors have it all. All of what? Digital info through surveillance of any and every kind of electronic communications. Flynn got fed up with what they were finding / decoding. He knew that to disseminate this info, spoon feed to the citizens was better than a military takeover of the entire Obama admin and more would have been. This is the war between good and evil. A deep rooted, silent war

    https://twitter.com/WWG1WGA/status/1257328540934180864?s=20

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,617
    Thanked in
    1,350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Wasn't Trump in the white house when that was written? (page 9) In other words they were discussing Trumps white house?
    According to Susan Rice's memo, this meeting referenced on Page 9 was about 2 weeks prior to Trump stepping foot in the White House. (Jan 5th 2017) So the page 9 WH discussion refers to Obama and his administration:


    "Based on a memo by former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, which was later confirmed by fired and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, Joe Biden was in attendance at the January 5, 2017 meeting where President Barack Obama gave directions to Comey about the way to brief President-elect Donald Trump about Russia."

    Memo:
    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/0...r.grassley.pdf

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,617
    Thanked in
    1,350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looks like Obama is in even more trouble.

    Yesterdays DNI release of House Intel Documents contained an expert where this convo below proves who was in the room at the fake Russia Collusion "meeting" Both Obama and Biden were in attendance. Also there is a separate document showing that Yates admits that Obama is the one who made the call and ran this operation.

    Aka Obama was in charge of staging this.

    You will see both him and Biden go down for this scheme, mark my words.

    Oh and more documents are coming today. Grenell was seen bringing a satchel of documents to AG Barr. These are House Intel documents, proving Schiff and the gang of 8 had evidence that no Russian Collusion existed, yet they lied and continued the narrative. Recall Nunes said there were "8 sealed indictments" last year. DO you think he gave that number 8 out as "coincidence". Those 8 including Schiff will be indicted.

    So yesterday Flynn released, yesterday DNI releases the Docs Schiff was refusing too. Today we may see more docs and next week there is another incoming bombshell from what I hear

    Get your popcorn out





  10. #10
    Senior Member

    BallsMahoney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Merrica!
    Posts
    412

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    2021287507

    Wes you really think Obama is going down for this? I hope you're right, but not holding my breath. Those top-level slimy fuckers never take the fall.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,617
    Thanked in
    1,350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsMahoney View Post
    Wes you really think Obama is going down for this? I hope you're right, but not holding my breath. Those top-level slimy fuckers never take the fall.
    I believe it 100%.

    After seeing Flynn exonerated, I trust Barr and Durham. I think that was the very first ball to roll into motion and this might take awhile, but I do see it happening. By end of summer, Durham is said to have his investigation complete.

    I don't trust Wray as far as I can throw him

    Trump yesterday mentioned the term Treason. Hes setting the stage for what is going to come out. These people aren't going to just go to Prison, they are going to be tried for Treason. Maybe Military Court bc Public Judges are so corrupt.

    Trump isn't going to let this all go uncontested. And Barr isn't either. You can already see his investigations are getting ready to take people down.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    BallsMahoney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Merrica!
    Posts
    412

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    2021287507

    Wouldn't that be awesome! I hope you're right bro! Fucking crooks!

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,432
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That guy fucked this Country up and the people that voted him in Fucked this Country up. Thanks to Trump America is getting back on it's feet.

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,277
    Thanked in
    1,534 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Was back on it's feet until fucking Chinese and their fucking Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    That guy fucked this Country up and the people that voted him in Fucked this Country up. Thanks to Trump America is getting back on it's feet.

  15. #15
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,593

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,097
    Thanked in
    3,803 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3KSWZ?ocid=sf2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2019, 10:59 PM
  2. Obama's wiretapping
    By Oldschool in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 12:57 PM
  3. obama,,obama,obama...
    By macedog24 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 09:10 PM
  4. thank you obama
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 10:47 AM
  5. Obama vs Clinton
    By Fredrik in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums