• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frank McGrath

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I never see it talked or mentioned, (maybe bc he doesnt use gear... ha) but does anyone know what he runs if he does ? Always been curious. I'm sure his genetics are at the top of the chain but damn it he has to be juiced to the gills lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He probably just uses normal amounts like everyone else... 1-1.5g of test, a gram of Deca or EQ, half a gram of tren... 100-150mg of an oral, properly timed GH, slin, etc..

He probably just uses normal amounts like everyone else... 1-1.5g of test, a gram of Deca or EQ, half a gram of tren... 100-150mg of an oral, properly timed GH, slin, etc..

Lol.

Walking pharmacy claim to be all natural.

Must be related to the rock. He tried gear once but it didn’t work for him. So he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.

Walking pharmacy claim to be all natural.

Must be related to the rock. He tried gear once but it didn’t work for him. So he says.

This is alot more of what I was thinking. Ive seen videos of McGrath where he looked like -5% bf and firehoses running through him like a gaddamn road map lol. Idgaf who it is, you dont get like that all natural .

Someone post a pic of this dude. I don't know who he is. If you have dick pics we could speculate on his ball size.
Currently I have non of his balls. That may be bc they can no longer be found. But hang on I'll find a picture m8

1 of 2
9435a09d46a745a1611ded922268a1bd.jpg

As Natural as spring water lol
3fc10f044b39298a38d72b4586936e9b.jpg

He was sponsored by animal back in the day not sure if he still is. So when they were cutting his checks if he said anything about gear use they would’ve given him the boot. So I know at that point it’s either your paycheck or when someone asks a stupid question like do you use gear and it’s pretty obvious, you have to say no.
Idk about now tho? Never heard him say he’s natural tho.

Universal used to put Pro Hormones in their supplements. The original Animal Stak contained the andros, and whatever PH that converted to Nandralone.

He doesn't claim natural. He's talked about certain things on Instagram with some Q&A's. I know he states he's never used Insulin.

He was sponsored by animal back in the day not sure if he still is. So when they were cutting his checks if he said anything about gear use they would’ve given him the boot. So I know at that point it’s either your paycheck or when someone asks a stupid question like do you use gear and it’s pretty obvious, you have to say no.
Idk about now tho? Never heard him say he’s natural tho.

Universal used to put Pro Hormones in their supplements. The original Animal Stak contained the andros, and whatever PH that converted to Nandralone.

He doesn't claim natural. He's talked about certain things on Instagram with some Q&A's. I know he states he's never used Insulin.

I was going to say I’ve never heard him ever say he’s natty.

I was going to say I’ve never heard him ever say he’s natty.

He's just from the era of the guys that don't talk openly about it.

Ronnie Coleman just did an interview and claimed that everything that he used was prescribed by a DR.

Ronnie Coleman just did an interview and claimed that everything that he used was prescribed by a DR.

That’s exactly it bro! In his time it was a don’t ask don’t tell type of game and he sticks with that. We all know he’s not natural so who cares! Guys a beast!
I’m sure Ronnie’s “dr” had a good hook up lol

I understand completely of him coming from the era where its hush hush. I've just always wondered if he was heavy gear user or not. Mainly bc it's just never spoken about (that I've seen) I think he still is with animal pak. That's interesting the old products had pros in it. My uncle use to be religious to animal products and he would joke and say stuff like that but I chalked it up to just joking lol. None the less.. McGrath is one of the best imo and hes actually the one who made me open my eyes to this whole lifestyle. I seen the forearms and the lift sessions in "the cage" and that's all it took. I'd be happy if I could achieve 20% of his physique.

I can see the doctor prescribing him. I mean it’s sort of like any professional athlete. If you want some type of medication go to your teams doctor or your personal doctor on hand and they feed you whatever you want.

I can see the doctor prescribing him. I mean it’s sort of like any professional athlete. If you want some type of medication go to your teams doctor or your personal doctor on hand and they feed you whatever you want.

I can see it as being possible as well. I'm pretty sure back in that era, even though it wasn't too long ago, anti aging clinics weren't really around and trt was still a bit new. I don't think there would have been hardly any regulations on what could be prescribed or what amount. In his interview with Tom Platz, I think he said he used like 600mg of Test a week, 50mg of anadrol, T3, and a little gh. Something along those lines anyways

I can see it as being possible as well. I'm pretty sure back in that era, even though it wasn't too long ago, anti aging clinics weren't really around and trt was still a bit new. I don't think there would have been hardly any regulations on what could be prescribed or what amount. In his interview with Tom Platz, I think he said he used like 600mg of Test a week, 50mg of anadrol, T3, and a little gh. Something along those lines anyways

These guys put their body through some deep stuff and are giants! If that’s all he was taking... man he’s just different I guess.

I read a post some where and it kinda had a layout of “advanced cycle” good gosh. That’s a lot of drugs lol

These guys put their body through some deep stuff and are giants! If that’s all he was taking... man he’s just different I guess.

I read a post some where and it kinda had a layout of “advanced cycle” good gosh. That’s a lot of drugs lol

I think it varies.. I don't think a lot of them use quite as much as what people think, they're just freaks. Lee Priest said he'd take a couple of cc's a week of primo with Winstrol injections eod to get ready for a show. Another one said he'd load up the syringe with as much EQ as possible and run as much gh as he could afford.

Last edited:
I think it varies.. I don't think a lot of them use quite as much as what people think, they're just freaks. Lee Priest said he'd take a couple of cc's a week of primo with Winstrol injections eod to get ready for a show. Another one said he'd load up the syringe with as much EQ as possible and run as much gh as he could afford.

You’re 100% correct some of them are just freaks. I hate to call them that but idk what else to call it lol.

I never see it talked or mentioned, (maybe bc he doesnt use gear... ha) but does anyone know what he runs if he does ? Always been curious. I'm sure his genetics are at the top of the chain but damn it he has to be juiced to the gills lol

Having lived in the Dirty (same as Animal production/ HQ) Iand worked for the likes of MHP, MD, etc. Just PM ME.

"I'm like ROD, MAN! Ready..On..Deck."

Love Lee! Lol. His fuckin attitude is the shit.

"I'm like ROD, MAN! Ready..On..Deck."

Back