• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh Peptides better?

FeedMeMoe

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to this peptide thing and hgh. I have a friend that had that and was happy and saw great results from it. I'm still doing research on it. It seems like it promotes your gland to produce more high than shutting it down and synthesizing, instead. I'm trying test e 250mg at half a cc a week right now and at 3 months and it shows. So does it work that way? I know peptides are very fragile. Also, I would like to lean out some more and I'm not sure if I should do mast over decay. Thanks and have a great day

Steroids and GH build muscle through two different pathways. Running them together is synergistic.

I'm new to this peptide thing and hgh. I have a friend that had that and was happy and saw great results from it. I'm still doing research on it. It seems like it promotes your gland to produce more high than shutting it down and synthesizing, instead. I'm trying test e 250mg at half a cc a week right now and at 3 months and it shows. So does it work that way? I know peptides are very fragile. Also, I would like to lean out some more and I'm not sure if I should do mast over decay. Thanks and have a great day
Yes they work but as sttm said in a totally diff way than aas. Im assuming your new to this stuff so if just stick to test for now especially since ur doing so well on just 125 mg. If you stay training right and not eating like a total moron YOU WILL LEAN OUT!! But to answer ur question, peptides Do work as advertised. And yes they just boost natural production as u said. BUT, HGH works MUCH BETTER!! Although im being hypocritical here, but id recommend trying mk677 or another peptide like cjc 1295 first.tapatalk_1371828090.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Back