• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC takes V through the Corona Log

Get Shredded!
This. The bergamot makes a huge difference in cholesterol levels and ratio. The pom and K (with vit D) will scavenge plaque from your arteries and prevent it from building up. Ubiquinol is also proven to prevent heart attack and plaque buildup. These are the vital supps for me now, even if I drop everything else.

Well Hellyeah. I’m all for playing the long game and anything I can do to improve my overall health I’m absolutely down with. This right here is why I love this forum. Good people who don’t withhold knowledge. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Hellyeah. I’m all for playing the long game and anything I can do to improve my overall health I’m absolutely down with. This right here is why I love this forum. Good people who don’t withhold knowledge. Thanks guys

Yeah man, with all the bbers keeling over from heart attacks lately it puts the gear game into perspective. The lipids are a serious biomarker of heart health, gotta get those straight. The K2/D combo and ubiquinol will also help prevent damage while they're real bad.

The ubiquinol also helps prevent cardiomyopathy, which is another bad problem, especially when running higher doses of androgens and GH together.

Yeah man, with all the bbers keeling over from heart attacks lately it puts the gear game into perspective. The lipids are a serious biomarker of heart health, gotta get those straight. The K2/D combo and ubiquinol will also help prevent damage while they're real bad.

The ubiquinol also helps prevent cardiomyopathy, which is another bad problem, especially when running higher doses of androgens and GH together.

And these are the things I lack knowledge of, and honestly wasn’t aware of how serious it was

And these are the things I lack knowledge of, and honestly wasn’t aware of how serious it was

Follow Dante Trudel on social media, especially IG if you have it which I think you said you don't.....

He doesn't post much but, what he does post is Fucking gold.

He's one of those guys who geniually wants to help bbers and he doesn't just post random shit typically.

Follow Dante Trudel on social media, especially IG if you have it which I think you said you don't.....

He's one of those guys who geniually wants to help bbers and he doesn't just post random shit typically.

I’ll have my wife follow so I can still see the posts, thanks for that!

Plus if you message him with a serious question about health issues he actually responds. Good guy

Plus if you message him with a serious question about health issues he actually responds. Good guy
Yep ive talked to him a few times and the guy isbt afraid to say ur being stupid or give u sound advice about certain things to take

Also look at krill oil along w that epa fish oil .... Per dante

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A little extra cardio will help your lipids. I still think the prop jacked up your e2 some but just stay on top of it. Mid E2 values are the best...you never want to be too high or low.

Keep well hydrated.

Quality fish oil will also thin out your blood some which you need.

I ordered the Bronson brand fish oil from Amazon, it has 2720mg of total fish oil, 1250EPA and 488DHA in each serving of 2 gels, plan on taking 4 at a time everyday. I donated blood today obviously, and I am taking Aromasin every M/W/F as I’ve been doing seeing as how Monte pointed out the fact that the elevated E2 was likely picked up from the Tren on the test. I believe a lot of my lipid problems have been exacerbated by increased red meat consumption, so I’m gonna go back to my usual chicken breast and start getting an avocado in everyday. I plan on pulling bloods again in a month or so to see how the changes have affected my progress. Any other suggestions or areas of special emphasis that I’ve missed?

Took last week to get myself back to square and break the monotony of doing the same old thing. Have been consistent with water again, getting at least a gallon and a half in since Thursday. Feeling good and re-motivated. Had a good session today, here’s what it consisted of:

Competition Bench:
135X15X2
225X15
235X8X3
235X12X1

Long Pause Bench (3 seconds):
245X3
255X3
275X3

Extra Wide Grip Incline Bench (Smith Machine):
135X25
185X15
205X15X2

Tricep Ext’s W/Rope:
50lbs - 4X10 (slow and controlled with a pause at the extension)

Lying DB Skullcrushers:
35’s - 4X10

eb2fe7be6d22b6b634af1cd166094b7d.jpg

Took last week to get myself back to square and break the monotony of doing the same old thing. Have been consistent with water again, getting at least a gallon and a half in since Thursday. Feeling good and re-motivated. Had a good session today, here’s what it consisted of:

Competition Bench:
135X15X2
225X15
235X8X3
235X12X1

Long Pause Bench (3 seconds):
245X3
255X3
275X3

Extra Wide Grip Incline Bench (Smith Machine):
135X25
185X15
205X15X2

Tricep Ext’s W/Rope:
50lbs - 4X10 (slow and controlled with a pause at the extension)

Lying DB Skullcrushers:
35’s - 4X10

eb2fe7be6d22b6b634af1cd166094b7d.jpg

Nice brother..lady killer! I think u said your married but you must be getting Lookers all the damn time .. keep moving forward

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nice brother..lady killer! I think u said your married but you must be getting Lookers all the damn time .. keep moving forward

Haha thanks man. Yeah I’m married now, but hey it’s always a confidence boost to see women break their neck to get a second look

Solid...good deal on the water.....adequate water consumption is highly underrated for its importance to your body.

Stay Hard

Good evening everyone.
So it was brought to my attention tonight by a fellow member that I did not leave this log in a respectful manner, or in a way that is deserving of the love and support I’ve received from GC and the men that represent his brand.
This last run, as most of you know, was with GC’s Tri-Blend, and I’ve also thrown some of the ISO in the mix throughout the cycle. I know I pulled bloods and posted them here and it showed how my lipids and cholesterol were fucked, at no ones fault but my own for neglecting water intake and general carelessness with diet and supplementation. Basically, it all came down to complacency. This was at no fault of anyone’s, especially not GC or the gear I was on. It was all on me. Just after pulling bloods and seeing this, I donated blood and began to feel better instantly, as a lot of you suggested I would. Then within the next week, I took an extended leave of absence from my unit to deal with family issues and personal dramas that had been building up, and it forced me to put aside my responsibilities in this log and my focus was drawn away until it totally left my mind. Please understand I’m not trying to make excuses here, I understand the mistake of not at the very least making an update to either close the log out or to make everyone aware that life happenings were taking my focus away. I should’ve done that, without a doubt or question. Once I got my head right and came back and felt like I could get back on track I didn’t feel like it would be morally right for me to come back to GC in bad faith knowing everything he’s done for me and how he’s helped me out in my logs, I can only offer up my sincere apologies to you all and to the GC family for not committing start to finish to the log and leaving it with a clear and concise end product. I want to put nothing out here save for transparency and honesty, and I appreciate the man that called me out and opened my eyes to what I had done, or the lack thereof in better terms. I will be reaching out personally to GC himself and explain myself and apologize to him as well, but I felt like I needed to apologize to you guys as well for not handling myself as an honest and morally correct man should.

Its all good bro...faith is number 1 followed by family.

May I ask if your marriage is ok? Anything that we can help with? We are just an email away.

Good evening everyone.
So it was brought to my attention tonight by a fellow member that I did not leave this log in a respectful manner, or in a way that is deserving of the love and support I’ve received from GC and the men that represent his brand.
This last run, as most of you know, was with GC’s Tri-Blend, and I’ve also thrown some of the ISO in the mix throughout the cycle. I know I pulled bloods and posted them here and it showed how my lipids and cholesterol were fucked, at no ones fault but my own for neglecting water intake and general carelessness with diet and supplementation. Basically, it all came down to complacency. This was at no fault of anyone’s, especially not GC or the gear I was on. It was all on me. Just after pulling bloods and seeing this, I donated blood and began to feel better instantly, as a lot of you suggested I would. Then within the next week, I took an extended leave of absence from my unit to deal with family issues and personal dramas that had been building up, and it forced me to put aside my responsibilities in this log and my focus was drawn away until it totally left my mind. Please understand I’m not trying to make excuses here, I understand the mistake of not at the very least making an update to either close the log out or to make everyone aware that life happenings were taking my focus away. I should’ve done that, without a doubt or question. Once I got my head right and came back and felt like I could get back on track I didn’t feel like it would be morally right for me to come back to GC in bad faith knowing everything he’s done for me and how he’s helped me out in my logs, I can only offer up my sincere apologies to you all and to the GC family for not committing start to finish to the log and leaving it with a clear and concise end product. I want to put nothing out here save for transparency and honesty, and I appreciate the man that called me out and opened my eyes to what I had done, or the lack thereof in better terms. I will be reaching out personally to GC himself and explain myself and apologize to him as well, but I felt like I needed to apologize to you guys as well for not handling myself as an honest and morally correct man should.

Its all good bro...faith is number 1 followed by family.

May I ask if your marriage is ok? Anything that we can help with? We are just an email away.

Thank you LD, it means a lot to hear you say that. I agree completely and that’s something that I’ve been taking a harder focus on, especially with the way of the world right now.
And actually, yes my marriage is fantastic, that’s one of the few areas of life that pretty much feels effortless in that I don’t have to try to make it good, it simply is. I’m incredibly blessed in that regard. I appreciate you guys always being here, especially you and GC, it speaks to the quality of character that you all have and I’m extremely thankful for you guys

Its all good...keep us posted. Both GC and myself have seen some rough times in life and are always more than willing to listen and offer non-judgmental advice.

Stay Hard.

Thank you LD, it means a lot to hear you say that. I agree completely and that’s something that I’ve been taking a harder focus on, especially with the way of the world right now.
And actually, yes my marriage is fantastic, that’s one of the few areas of life that pretty much feels effortless in that I don’t have to try to make it good, it simply is. I’m incredibly blessed in that regard. I appreciate you guys always being here, especially you and GC, it speaks to the quality of character that you all have and I’m extremely thankful for you guys

Sorry to hear that.
2020 has been a real struggle.
I know you're a strong dude; not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
Sometimes, we just have to step away. I did myself. This simply can't be my priority as my health and my family are my priority. I'm sure you're in the same boat. I understand probably more than anyone here right now.
Prayers sent brother.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that.
2020 has been a real struggle.
I know you're a strong dude; not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
Sometimes, we just have to step away. I did myself. This simply can't be my priority as my health and my family are my priority. I'm sure you're in the same boat. I understand probably more than anyone here right now.
Prayers sent brother.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the support brother. You men have been a blessing

V u look incredible bro u got plenty of leeway to cruise it out and take care of ur health. Just keep us posted and keep lifting ur gonna be good.

Back