• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk 677

Mjdel05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If one does not get the hunger side effect from ibutamoren does that mean it’s bunk? Or does not everyone get that side effect?

If one does not get the hunger side effect from ibutamoren does that mean it’s bunk? Or does not everyone get that side effect?

Everyone is different when it comes to sarms/peptides/aas/hgh when it comes to sides and how it effects them. So no that’s not an indication of bunk mk-677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not everyone gets hunger pains

I have used a lot of MK-677 over the years, from a lot of different labs. The hunger pains is what lets me know it's real. I've taken 40-50mg from one place and got nothing, and 20mg from another place and felt like I was starving. Ghrelin is the pathways in which is works.. so it should make you hungry. You may not get hunger pains, but you should feel like eating more. Like said before, not everyone experiences the same thing from the same drug.. but MK-677's mechanism of action is through making you hungry... so, you do the math on that.

You would think that hunger would be a very big indicator but not necessarily a reliable method of determination.
Here’s an example. I have been taking GHRP-6 which makes my body produce ghrelin. Same as mk just through a different pathway. And sometimes when I take it it makes me feel like I’m going hypo and shove down 2000 calories before I realize it. But then sometimes it doesn’t make me any hungrier at all. And every dose I have taken has been from the same vial and at the same dose. But yet it only creates extreme hunger randomly.

did it make make of you extremely tired?

Last edited:
Mk677 increases GH through the ghrelin pathway. Ghrelin is produced in the stomach and stimulates appetite. I would say increased appetite is a good indicator and side effect to using Mk677, but everyone is different.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you didn't do your homework before using............side effects is a true indicator it's real.........Do your research next time..!!

Where did you get your MK-677 from?

I found that when I took it also effected the hunger. When I took it before bed.. I would wake up, starving to death and ready to destroy a box of cereal.. like the feeling you get from ghrp-6. When I took it in the morning, I never got the extreme hunger from it.. but I was always hungry.

It’s a btp creations bottle. Dose any time doesn’t really trigger any hunger. But it’s also my first try with mk so nothing to compare it too. I think it made me lethargic once or twice but that could just be placebo as well

IML Gear Cream!
Most likely. 25mg plus per day should be waking at night with pins n needles in hands. Had 10gm raws years ago was the bomb but hard to manage bloat and sugar cravings

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

what should be the raw powder mk-677 color. Mine is like gray.

Mine was yellow ish. But defined by one of the nastiest tastes 25mg of anything should be able to generate. Then the insane hunger and pins and needles in hands at night. Pins n needles too much for me at 50mg day 15 to 25 not bad. Lots of ppl don't get pins n needles from it but if it's pure you should.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’ve been running 15mg of MK677 for a week now.
Day 1: hungry as shit all day.
Day 2-7: not really bad hunger but I just feel like I’m ready to eat again when it’s time. I am averaging more calories as well.

I was trying for 5000 calories a day and before the MK I was hitting it some days but only getting to 4500 other days. And struggling to get them down. Ever since starting MK I’ve been getting 5500 calories down per day while also not struggling and force feeding all day. It’s been GREAT for me. Being able to easily eat the food I need to eat has been amazing.

And I’m only taking 15mg. If I did 30mg a day I would probably be eating 7000 calories!

Never got hunger but stomach never got full

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If anyone could please let me know which sarm/peptide/hgh is best but really trying to avoid any hunger spikes..very appreciated guys

Back