• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s hear your SARM STACKS!

IML Gear Cream!
Keeps us posted man and hope it goes great for you.

It's always good to get bloodwork, with labsmd you don't have to go thru a doc, depending on what state you live in. Some states don't allow it.

It's always good to get bloodwork, with labsmd you don't have to go thru a doc, depending on what state you live in. Some states don't allow it.

Some states don't allow doctors to do blood work on you?

Blood work is how doctors determine what's going on in your body. Whether you're slammin shit or not. That's what they do.

Some states don't allow doctors to do blood work on you?

My state doesn’t allow bloodwork through an online lab. Has to be from my dr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My doc said to me years ago, (in my best India accent) "you need to stop your medication" lol "your hemoglobin levels are thru the roof" lol

My doc said to me years ago, (in my best India accent) "you need to stop your medication" lol "your hemoglobin levels are thru the roof" lol

that’s awesome!

Just realized this may be the wrong section to ask that in. Sorry dude

Just realized this may be the wrong section to ask that in. Sorry dude

It’s all good man. Personally I haven’t and that’s because I’ve been running things like dhb which pivotal doesn’t carry unfortunately. However it is a very solid lab.

About to be running:

100mcg Mod-Grf 3x/day
100mcg Ipam 3x/day

Mk-2866 20mg/ED mornings
Mk-677 20mg/ED before bed

My lady will be running:

70mcg Mod-Grf 2x/day
70mcg Ipam 2x/day

Cardarine 7.5mg/ED mornings

Looking forward to it!

Have alot of expericne with GHRPs and GHRHs but this is my first go with sarms.

Elit3

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

About to be running:

100mcg Mod-Grf 3x/day
100mcg Ipam 3x/day

Mk-2866 20mg/ED mornings
Mk-677 20mg/ED before bed

My lady will be running:

70mcg Mod-Grf 2x/day
70mcg Ipam 2x/day

Cardarine 7.5mg/ED mornings

Looking forward to it!

Have alot of expericne with GHRPs and GHRHs but this is my first go with sarms.

Elit3

That’s awesome bro what are you and your girls goals with these stacks? I’m always curious to see how woman do with sarms!

She would like to lose the quarantine 15, I have her on a solid diet, and she has been training hard, the weight has been coming off at a great pace about 2lbs a weak while leaning out, I feel like a mixture of the Peptides and Sarms in her case would really help her achieve her goals while she continues to gain muscle, she loves seeing her progress week in a week out.

For me,

I've taking a break from AAS after years of it, and trying to just increase lean mass with the aid of the sarms and peptides.

Should be a fun ride! Is it makes it so much easier to spend the money when your wife approves! Lol

She would like to lose the quarantine 15, I have her on a solid diet, and she has been training hard, the weight has been coming off at a great pace about 2lbs a weak while leaning out, I feel like a mixture of the Peptides and Sarms in her case would really help her achieve her goals while she continues to gain muscle, she loves seeing her progress week in a week out.

For me,

I've taking a break from AAS after years of it, and trying to just increase lean mass with the aid of the sarms and peptides.

Should be a fun ride! Is it makes it so much easier to spend the money when your wife approves! Lol

Hey bro happy wife happy life! I’m sure we have all heard that a million times!! Feel free to post some progress pics up bro of you and the lady if your comfortable with that! Love seeing people change over time!

For me,

have her give GW501516 a try

have her give GW501516 a try
Oh yeah for sure, she is actually about to be on 7.5-10mg GW with 10mg Mk-6877

I'm excited to see how these compounds work in females.

Oh yeah for sure, she is actually about to be on 7.5-10mg GW with 10mg Mk-6877

I'm excited to see how these compounds work in females.

They work

Back