• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s hear your SARM STACKS!

Get Shredded!
Just got bloods back Thursday, cholesterol and liver had some red flags and I already had something planned to run, gonna work on getting those back in order before I move on anything. Gotta stay healthy!

Just got bloods back Thursday, cholesterol and liver had some red flags and I already had something planned to run, gonna work on getting those back in order before I move on anything. Gotta stay healthy!

Yes I agree with that. Gotta keep healthy that’s the main focus first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the results surprised me as I haven't changed anything lately, I went donate this morning to get that out the way and I'm gonna run bloods again in 2 weeks to check again then go from there.

Yeah the results surprised me as I haven't changed anything lately, I went donate this morning to get that out the way and I'm gonna run bloods again in 2 weeks to check again then go from there.

Liver is def important to keep healthy and cholesterol too! Maybe some vitamins and milk thistle are in order here.

Have you been feeling off or something, or is that something you just wanted to do? Pull bloods that is

I'm getting blood work done Wednesday. Haven't had an actual physical in about 25 years.

You just going to your primary doctor to get bloods done? I’ve had a physical about 4 years ago but they didn’t pull bloods. Also, how much does it usually cost to pull bloods?

This time was my trt doctor, next I will use my insurance as my company medical director is my buddy and he'll line up the panel I request. I just donated at ccx a new place this morning and they will email me aswell on cholesterol and a few other details not sure on all what.

IML Gear Cream!
You just going to your primary doctor to get bloods done? I’ve had a physical about 4 years ago but they didn’t pull bloods. Also, how much does it usually cost to pull bloods?

I am. He'll pull blood if I request it. And I don't remember the cost. I haven't been to the doc in about 15 years. I'm sure its gone up since then anyway. I don't have insurance either but I have been blessed with an 'essential job' so I've still been working in order to pay for it.
I am. He'll pull blood if I request it. And I don't remember the cost. I haven't been to the doc in about 15 years. I'm sure its gone up since then anyway. I don't have insurance either but I have been blessed with an 'essential job' so I've still been working in order to pay for it.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about that double post. Not sure what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about that double post. Not sure what happened.

I understand. I’m thinking about getting some blood work done just to see where I’m sitting at based on my diet and all that crap. I may feel like I’m healthy but you never know.

You could always use labsmd or something like that

This time was my trt doctor, next I will use my insurance as my company medical director is my buddy and he'll line up the panel I request. I just donated at ccx a new place this morning and they will email me aswell on cholesterol and a few other details not sure on all what.

I may have missed this, but, are you running anything right now?

You could always use labsmd or something like that

I have insurance through work. I wonder if I can just go to my doctor and say hey man can you pull bloods I want to check it out?

There’s got to be more to it than that lol

I have insurance through work. I wonder if I can just go to my doctor and say hey man can you pull bloods I want to check it out?

There’s got to be more to it than that lol

No man thats what they're there for. To monitor your health. Especially if you're older. How old are you?

I’m 28. But I do have gyno or a small case of it. Last time I know I got bloods done it was when I went to a doctor about my gyno, they ran bloods. But that was 9 years ago. And I know my diet isn’t the best either. But I’d just like to see where all my levels are.

Probably need to take this elsewhere as we seemed to have wrecked this gentleman's thread on sarms stacks. Lol

Get Shredded!
Yeah man just shoot the doc straight. You may get the "you shouldn't be taking those medications" talk like I did from my doc years ago, but they'll do it for you. I was a few years younger than you when I got my first set pulled because of the life. They'll especially do it since you're slammin shit to make sure you are in fact ok. Remember, doctor patient confidentiality goes a long way.

No no no worries guys! Now you all need to buy some stuff to make it up to me!! Jk guys I don’t mind the chat in here lol

I appreciate you guys checking tho!

I do a 1/4ml of test a. 1/4ml test p. 1/2 test e. 1/2 test c for now

Fixin to pull the trigger in those sarms/peps. Think my gym opens Monday

Back