• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s hear your SARM STACKS!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks bro I appreciate that, as i build on my experience I hope to be able to bring some positive information back to you guys.

Thanks bro I appreciate that, as i build on my experience I hope to be able to bring some positive information back to you guys.

Def report back any cycles you may run or any results you found out from compounds bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came across this one and was considering taking it for a test drive.
Week

1thru12
Test cyp 150 mg week

1thru12
Proviron 50 mg per day

1thru12
Rad 140 20 mg per day dosed once a day in the AM

1thru12
SR 9009 30 mg per day 5mg split dose 2-3 hours

1thru12
S4 50 mg per day split does 25 mg AM & 25 PM

1thru12
GW-510516 20 mg per day dose all at once 30 minutes before workout
1thru12
Mk 2866 25 mg day dose once in AM

Dang that just seems like a lot running thru your system. You say this is a crossfitt'ers run? So a beginner would you dose all that back half, pyramid or just shovel it in there like that? Beginner to the sarms world, that is.
The first 2 already have covered now

Last edited:
I would also like to add that "trolling" isn't my style. When I have a 'why' or 'what' question, I ask it. Whether its dumb or annoying to some its what I do. Those questions gain you knowledge, and that's what I seek. Sure I could go read somewhere on here but there's always someone live willing to help out.

I would also like to add that "trolling" isn't my style. When I have a 'why' or 'what' question, I ask it. Whether its dumb or annoying to some its what I do. Those questions gain you knowledge, and that's what I seek. Sure I could go read somewhere on here but there's always someone live willing to help out.

Hey ask away my man you know I don’t mind

Get Shredded!
So there's no confusion I'm a beginner aswell and possibly could have worded this a little clearer as this is a plane my crossfiting buddy came across and shared as what he's proposing to run as well as getting me headed in that direction,he has a fair amount of experience but he is also crazy as shit and lives on the edge.lol

Hey ask away my man you know I don’t mind

Yeah I've noticed that. I'm with it. Thanks for being part of the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

So there's no confusion I'm a beginner aswell and possibly could have worded this a little clearer as this is a plane my crossfiting buddy came across and shared as what he's proposing to run as well as getting me headed in that direction,he has a fair amount of experience but he is also crazy as shit and lives on the edge.lol

I'm with that man. I'm glad you posted.

Just have to be careful listening to the guys that have been doing this awhile my man. Have to go at your own pace lol

Just have to be careful listening to the guys that have been doing this awhile my man. Have to go at your own pace lol

So bro, how would you dose that run for a beginner...1/4 to start and pyramid or half to start or full blast?
Page 2 I believe is where he posted it.

And I have to say, Stand, that pit is fuckin tough in that pic. Yours?

So bro, how would you dose that run for a beginner...1/4 to start and pyramid or half to start or full blast?
Page 2 I believe is where he posted it.

The test/proviron/rad-140 I would leave that way and the other maybe start at half dose for the first week just to see how your feeling then slowly bump up.

Not mine but hopefully soon enough I'll have one

Its actually a micro bully, they run 15 to 25lbs

IML Gear Cream!
Have you checked out the mini frenchies, there pretty damn cool

I’ll have to look into that. I want one bad. But between working insane amount of hours and house shopping I have to wait a bit. I’ll def look at the minis tho!

And since I'm older and inexperienced with sarms, I'm going to start at a 1/4 first week, maybe two. Then bump up half for 2 then full blast at week 4. And maybe a taper down at week 8 or 9.

So, frag, sr9, gw with a test e/a mix and prov as a base. Thoughts?

I have a protocol for the frag is you need it. But yea that sounds like a good stack there. Trying to lose some fat and gain endurance!

I have a protocol for the frag is you need it. But yea that sounds like a good stack there. Trying to lose some fat and gain endurance!

Exactly, my friend. And yes on that protocol. I'm with that

Back