• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What ideas do you have to open gyms safely right now.

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If gyms could work out some kind of safety plan would you go? My gym you can fit 20 people in at a time and still have plenty of room for social distancing. So what if gyms were allowed to reopen and lets say it would be by appointment only. 20 people at a time practicing social distancing and members responsible for cleaning the equipment they use or are about to use. Lets say 20 person groups with a time limit of an hour and a half per group. Would you workout with a mask on if you had to? Obviously square footage would dictate the amount of members inside at one time. Daycare closed if your gym offers it and juice bars too. Just a thought

I would go however they allow me too. If mask and gloves were optional then I wouldn’t wear any. If it’s by appointment only cool put down every day from now until appointments stop for 4:30pm lol

I would go however they allow me too. If mask and gloves were optional then I wouldn’t wear any. If it’s by appointment only cool put down every day from now until appointments stop for 4:30pm lol
That's why I like you Swole you're always one step ahead of me lol

Shoot anyone who coughs .... 🤷*♂️

Fuck appts. Daycare closed will take care of a lot of people although you will have far less dirty whores roaming around. Every other machine marked out of order so people arent close together on cardio. Otherwise, open that shit up.

I vote for all price gouging individuals and businesses selling weights and exercise equipment get sentenced to a Covid positive quarantine. All the hoarding of their equipment confiscated and put online for normal
pricing and money donated to children’s cancer hospitals.

Max

Max! supply and demand!

now can you post a few hot fitness chicks pics again?
thanks

I vote for all price gouging individuals and businesses selling weights and exercise equipment get sentenced to a Covid positive quarantine. All the hoarding of their equipment confiscated and put online for normal
pricing and money donated to children’s cancer hospitals.

Max

just do what I’m gonna do. Set it up, act like your willing to pay $300 a pound. Then hack his ass up
and 5 finger discount that shit.

it’s called Darwinism... if your dumb enough to think you can get rich by price gouging during a governmental takeover, then your dumb enough to die for your rusty ass shitty gym equipment that ya prolly never fucking even used in the first place.

fuck it... this country is full of weak ass pussy push over faggot trannies.

time we took it back. 1776 motha fuckas!

IML Gear Cream!

I am comfortable with that as a rule. Also making sure you wipe what you use is another thing I am willing to accept, as well as time limits (90 mins max is fine).

Gyms are the dirtiest and nastiest place I go to. Even commercial gyms are oveverrun by disgusting practices

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The problem with masks is they are hard to breathe in if you are exercising. I cant imagine having a serious workout wearing a n95 mask.
I took the stairs instead of the escalator with my n95 mask and i had trouble breathing a quarter way up. The air became thin to breathe.

Real n95 Masks(not the cotton bs that i see people wearing) will prevent the coronavirus from spreading in gyms. The cotton masks that most people wear dont do much. The virus will penetrate it just like air does to a tennis racket. But the real n95 masks actually do help protect the droplets from penetrating. It also stops your droplets from going 6 feet. Therefore, risks are very minimal even if someone is infected the droplets stay inside their masks. So if everyone wears it in the gym it can be done safely...

But it is unrealistic because of water breaks that will be needed especially with impaired breathing. It can be dangerous too if someone is squatting heavy or deadlifting unable to breathe properly and unable to drink water. And you would have to deal with people working out in masks that dont do anything just like you see the grocery stores where they have 'mask requirements' and people wearing a tshirt covering their face. It's a joke.

Mask do not help. I have done my share of asbestos and mold mitigation and unless it’s a respirator, you’re ears are plugged and goggles are on chances of contamination are just as high as not wearing them.

Then how come all of the nurses are not infected with the coronavirus if they are not wearing respirators? They are in contact everyday with sick patients yet not all of them are sick. If the masks dont help.

They would be if it was really that infectious. Do you really not believe a virus can’t get in your eyes? It is mucous membrane that stops a lot but not if this is as contagious as everyone says it is. Mold can infect your eyes but this deadly virus can’t?

Last edited:
No I do believe it, It is true this virus can enter the eye mucous membranes and same with ears. I never said it couldnt.

I am sorry man! Didn’t mean to argue I was relating it to my training and how they freak you out about black mold and the suits and coverings they make you wear even when it’s prolonged exposure that does the damage. Then I look at this and I am confused about the do this do that nature of the world.

Yea no problem. For sure the respirators are better than the n95 masks. I would trust those more. I was just saying its the n95 masks will prevent spreading droplets across the room when you are grunting or exhaling during exercise. And also help protect people against the coronavirus. They do work... but whats the point if you cant train hard wearing them. i dont think its a realistic solution because you can barely breath in them if you are training heavy.

Last edited:
There are never more than 10 people at my gym when I go. Usually less. I was wearing a mask 10 days before they closed anyway. People were looking at me like I was crazy. If they would do appointments, that could work. I think from the polls we know plenty won't be going to the gym until 2021, when they feel safe. LOL!

I don't ever workout within 2 meters of anyone anyway. If there is someone using shit that I don't want to be near, I go elsewhere and change up my routine. If I can't and they are taking too long, I go fart next to them. I've mentioned this before. Never fails to clear out the area.
There are at least 20 gyms in little CSL and picking one that isn't packed will be easy. Might be a shithole but at this point, anything is better than lifting rocks.

I have messaged many gym owners offering $100usd to use their gym 3x/week but no takers. They absolutely fear the government. I'm sick of lifting rocks. Did I mention that?

Last edited:
Fuck that would be a disaster at gyms trying to keep shit sanitary. I guess if they had sanitzer stations & you had to wipe down all equiptment after u used it plus wore mask & gloves it wouldnt be any different than all these jackassses running around walmart blowing their stimulus & unemployment. Fuckin walmart has been packd this whole wk once they cleared checks here. Parking lot is full only 1 out of 30 people with a mask on. Shit is crazy

We were at around 4000 infected i guarantee by next wk were at 8k at the rate i see people not giving a fuck. Plus were suppose to reduce guidelines on the 4th so buckle up around here. Shits about to get bad.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fuck that would be a disaster at gyms trying to keep shit sanitary. I guess if they had sanitzer stations & you had to wipe down all equiptment after u used it plus wore mask & gloves it wouldnt be any different than all these jackassses running around walmart blowing their stimulus & unemployment. Fuckin walmart has been packd this whole wk once they cleared checks here. Parking lot is full only 1 out of 30 people with a mask on. Shit is crazy

We were at around 4000 infected i guarantee by next wk were at 8k at the rate i see people not giving a fuck. Plus were suppose to reduce guidelines on the 4th so buckle up around here. Shits about to get bad.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

So be smart and stay safe out there. I am not going to risk it yet as I am deemed high risk due to my type A blood type.

They have to assign members new disclaimers to assume "risk" and let them workout with some guidelines.

Going to be another two months before a gym opens up. IMO

They have to assign members new disclaimers to assume "risk" and let them workout with some guidelines.

Going to be another two months before a gym opens up. IMO

Another two months before gyms open? They've been open here for a week.

No new disclaimers at Gold's Gyms around here. No additional rules at all

Another two months before gyms open? They've been open here for a week.

No new disclaimers at Gold's Gyms around here. No additional rules at all

Wow...what state?

So it's just business as usual?

Wow...what state?

So it's just business as usual?

Ga. Not all gyms chose to open but they are allowed to, governor Kemp opened it up last Friday.

No not business as usual they only have the free weight and cardio area open. No pool, sauna, classes etc.

Haven't seen the first person wearing mask or gloves, not many ppl though.

Here now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-141438_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-141438_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Lucky you.

Back