EQ homebrew

Thread: EQ homebrew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

EQ homebrew

does anyone know why EQ raws are always liquid?
    does that mean when you get it all you have to do is filter it...any info would be helpful thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ootdog View Post
    does that mean when you get it all you have to do is filter it...any info would be helpful thanks
    There are powder forms too. The undecylenate form is liquid and I have seen up to 600mg/ml versions but am not familiar how they concentrate that level but it is common to see 500-600mg/ml. There are acetate, base, Cypionate, Enanthate, propionate esters of boldenone.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    There are powder forms too. The undecylenate form is liquid and I have seen up to 600mg/ml versions but am not familiar how they concentrate that level but it is common to see 500-600mg/ml. There are acetate, base, Cypionate, Enanthate, propionate esters of boldenone.

Max
    Definitely agree, but the more potent dosages seem tk come directly from the EQueatrian Community. 50ml jars.

"I'm like A-ROD; Ready..On..Deck."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ootdog View Post
    Incorrect. You still have to brew it the same way you would with raw powders. Then filter it.
    Although I believe some guys have injected pure EQ raws before I wouldnít recommend it. It would basically be 1000mg/ml with no solvents or oil. The chances of an injection gone wrong seem high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Definitely agree, but the more potent dosages seem tk come directly from the EQueatrian Community. 50ml jars.

"I'm like A-ROD; Ready..On..Deck."
    That's not true. Veterinarian forms usually come at 50mg per ml. owever you're right they to come in a 50ml bottle, but the concentration is not nearly as high as you will see a UGL's or a forgien pharmaceutical companies making it at.

To answer OP'S QUESTION. No you should not just filter IT. You still need to add at least BB, and a carrier oil to it. However you do not need to add BA like you do with other compounds. As long as you're keeping the concentration below 300mg/ml. Anything higher again you don't need to, but I would add BA but never more than 2%.

Good luck...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I've always seen Boldenone Undecylenate as a liquid form raw vs. a powder raw. I once ordered Boldenone Acetate once and it came as a powder raw... but that doesn't mean it always comes that way, guess it just depends on the supplier.

treat is as a powder raw, still needs BB, and BA, and still needs filtered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Bold U has a low melting point compared to other compounds. So at room temperature it has essentially melted and is liquid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    That's not true. Veterinarian forms usually come at 50mg per ml. owever you're right they to come in a 50ml bottle, but the concentration is not nearly as high as you will see a UGL's or a forgien pharmaceutical companies making it at.

To answer OP'S QUESTION. No you should not just filter IT. You still need to add at least BB, and a carrier oil to it. However you do not need to add BA like you do with other compounds. As long as you're keeping the concentration below 300mg/ml. Anything higher again you don't need to, but I would add BA but never more than 2%.

Good luck...

Sorry let me fix my mistake. You always need to add BA, but not BB. Compounds like Test E and Bold U don't need BB in order for them to stay in a solution. However at higher concentrations like above 300mg I would use BB as well as BA. Also Bold Cyp, and Acetate always come in a powder, but Bold U always comes in a liquid. Treat the liquid like powder. Meaning 1ml=1g.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post

Good luck...

Peso Pesada makes a 200mg version of Bold U. Straight vet grade and supposedly itís unbelievably good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Peso Pesada makes a 200mg version of Bold U. Straight vet grade and supposedly itís unbelievably good.
    Yeah you're right. I forgot about that, but when was the last time anyone was able to purchase it? I'm thinking probably 2006 or 2007 Maybe? Just wondering, but you are right. Did they have any other products? I kind of remember them having Deca 400 to. I'm i right? hich would be a little ridiculous for a veterinarian company right

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    Rep Points

It actually is a solid, the difference is that the melting point of eq powder is down near room temperature. It still require brewing and solvents and filtering

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    What's happening sura! Aristimuqoh was selling Peso Pesada in 2005 when I ordered it from him and took delivery a few weeks after sending payment. Picked up a few jugs(think it was 50ml?) of their EQ 200mg/ml.

He is still pushing Peso Pesada...the EQ looks the same as it did 15yrs ago. His entire list is virtually the same. He still has Nebido Test U and the same pharma GH. He did add some Pharmacom products.
    Anyway, Aristim sources at ab these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Zoetis is the only Big Parmaceutical company that makes Equipoiseworldwide for veterinary use. Bought all rights to brand name years ago from Pfizer, they have a veterinary guide for vets with every type of info on dilution for vets using on Horses. I looked over and it was interesting.

Max
    They have US offices, Belgium as well. Distribute worldwide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

I brewed EQ 500mg. I had no problems(%2ba / %18bb). I have ordered BOLDEPROP now and I do not know what will come (liquid / powder). Has anyone brewed boldeprop before?