• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cypionate vs ethenate

IML Gear Cream!
Guys, keep in mind OP has said nothing about doing a cycle, working out, or building muscle that I have seen. I may be wrong. He is asking about TRT.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lol trying to figure out if quest Diagnostics is doing tests with the pandemic going on

Lol trying to figure out if quest Diagnostics is doing tests with the pandemic going on
Yes they are I got bloods drawn yesterday
my area is at least but call the local place that draws for you . I was in and out in under five minutes

Last edited:
boss u need to get on the high end of a big mac!and fries, and a hot apple pie, and a milk shake. geesh! maybe not the best recommendation on the nutrition end but bro u need to eat,eat,eat before u even think about juice. do u even work out?

CAN'T GET IN THE GAME WITHOUT BEING "THE SIZE!"

"I'm like ROD, MAN! Ready..On..Deck."

Yeah, explain yourself you faggot trolling OP. Are you a midget for real? Byogsir is a woman for sure, possibly a midget woman.
Also you numb faggot- I am sort of fat now but I wasn't back then. All those weights at those years were obtained through weight traning and without any anabolic steroids. The fact that you are 130 or whatever and looking to juice proves you have no dedication, you are a fucking idiot and you should kill yourself.

Damn Lift.. That was a severe keyboard lashing!

(I won't even bother tryna get involved!)

The last time I saw 130 (soaking wet) ...was MID
-ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...

You gotta put the work in if you want to achieve any additional results from (put your choice muscle building product here)

I'm fairly sure if I was cut into halves, regardless of direction; each half would weigh over 130#.

IMHO - Grab some TEST BLEND and fuckin EQ. LOAD UP! BLAST AWAY! Dont forget to eat everything in sight! Next post you'll be posting up 180-190 bows!

"I'm like ROD, MAN! Ready..On..Deck."

Back