• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many shots?

Sboyd90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many shots are in a 250mg in a 10ml vial at 500 mgs a week? If that makes sense?

Math is hard!

I ran it a few years ago it’s just I’m all confused now lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t run ai last time I ran. I plan on crusing and blasting. What should I run for ai?

Sam are you drinking? This dude needs help with ai selection.
Well shit!! AI's are baaad mkay?! LOL

Just joking op. AIs are good, usually. Start arimidex at .25mg 2x per week and get bloods at 6 weeks or so and adjust as needed. And if you need a 5 vial deal then

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Whelp that was my good deed for the month! Welcome and everyone else will tell you to read up on everything, the search bar is handy. And don’t piss off Monte

How many shots are in a 250mg in a 10ml vial at 500 mgs a week? If that makes sense?

Let me help you with the math side of it...

When gear is listed as 250mg/ml, that means there is 250mg of Test or said substance per ml. So in a 10ml vial, you have a total of 2500mg of Testosterone E/C/P or whatever type in 10ml of oil.

Depending on how much you want to run per week (500mg per week for 10-12wks is pretty standard for 1st cycle), will depict how many "shots" you are asking about.

Now to keep from having highs and lows in your hormones, Test E/C is typically injected twice per week given its half life, that's another discussion though and gets to be more important with short esters. Nm....

So, at 500mg a week, a 10ml vial of 250mg/ml is a 5 week supply. How you split the "shots" is up to you.

Now, 1CC=1ml and most syringes are rated in CCs so to run 500mg Test a week or 250mg e3.5d (pin 250mg every 3.5 days) you would inject 1CC of Test every 3.5 days say Wed morning and Sat evening.

In that case, there are 10 "shots" in a 10ml vial if injecting 1CC.

To run a 10wk cycle at this rate you would need 2 x 10ml vials of 250mg/ml Test E/C.

Hope that helps...may have just confused you more though, not sure.

If the hormone is dosed at 250mg/ml and there are 10ml in a vial then 250 x 10 = 2500. So there would be 2500mg of testosterone per vial. So at 500mg per week one vial will get you five weeks.

😳

good luck bub!

OK .....I'm going to be that guy.............If you don't know that answer you are not ready and haven't done nearly enough research...........Period..!!

Okay lmao sorry I had a brain fart and I’m a fucking retard at times I already ran a cycle of test e 500 mgs a week last year... internet is savage as fuck...

It's all good Brother just busting your Balls...................No harm

Get Shredded!
Haha all good. My mind just went blank as hell lmao but thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you factor in the oil lost in the dead space of the needle it's probably more like 9cc of usable oil unless it's an overfilled vial.

This is very true, half way through my 1st cycle and I realized the little bit lost in each pin adds up over the course of a cycle. I'm running Praetorian 300mg/ml so to run 500mg/wk I would need .83cc e3.5d. To error on the high side, I have been drawing up .9cc to .95cc each pin. Before I ordered I did math not accounting for loss and said shit, the 300mg/ml will run a 12week cycle at 500mg/wk.

Nope, with the .1cc or so lost per pin, you lose 1cc every 10 pins. It will essentially turn this into an 11 week cycle. I'll lose 2cc give or take out 2 vials over the course of 11weeks.

As a very logical math guy, this isnt something I thought of until after the first few pins. For future cycles, I will be accounting for that 5-10% loss in the dead needle space.

So excellent point Argon ☝️☝️

Back