• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fake Puretropin

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You know you have a good brand and reputation when people try to make fakes of your products.

Message from ironlion:
Someone has stolen our pictures and our name, pretending to sell puretropin on other platforms or Apps, please tell people, only we sell our own Puretropin (orange top and grep top), if somebody want to buy real Puretropin, please contact us at ironlion@keemail.me , our email address will not be changed.

Last edited:
Showing that the line is worth knocking off is a big testament to the popularity! Good job!

Max

We never found out what the irony was huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We never found out what the irony was huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was just saying that if fake Puretropin's aren't real hgh then the name Puretropin is ironic in that context. No big deal.

Gotta love it when u spend more time explaining the joke or the pun thsn u do telling the joke/pun... that’s when u kmow it’s a keeper & guaranteed to be as good as anything coming out of brendan schaub’s thick skull, aka big brown;
(aka skid, mark) aka shit stain mcghee; aka Roy Nelson’s yoga mat & perspiration towel for Roy’s hairy back + Sweaty Sack [aka The Fighter and the skid]

Gotta love it when u spend more time explaining the joke or the pun thsn u do telling the joke/pun... that’s when u kmow it’s a keeper & guaranteed to be as good as anything coming out of brendan schaub’s thick skull, aka big brown;
(aka skid, mark) aka shit stain mcghee; aka Roy Nelson’s yoga mat & perspiration towel for Roy’s hairy back + Sweaty Sack [aka The Fighter and the skid]

Lol

Back