Osgear not telling everyone shipping is not happening. Do not order if need any time this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Osgear not telling everyone shipping is not happening. Do not order if need any time this

People are not getting their orders from what Iím told asking about my order that keeps getting extended and still no package has ever been accepted by any country in the world. Just a label created. Just keep getting the run around. Was told that several people the issue im having is happening to them way after the time it was suppose to be here. And now Iím told to wait more past the already extended time. I think itís only fair to give people a heads up that ordering from you guys right now is not a good idea because mail is not being sent. Because they told me all the planes are filled with medical supplies. I ordered way before this virus was even bad and ONLY IN CHINA. And I specifically messaged them and asked them straight up. ďI want to place an order but do not want to order from them if packages come from China because whatís going on there and no where else in the world at the timeĒ

I was told
    ďGo ahead and order everything is fine itís not coming from China to go ahead and orderĒ

Then they created label for tracking. Several weeks later I get red error messages saying item not received by carrier. To keep checking back. Then I asked them whatís was up with that. I get told the new shipping is 7 weeks because of whatís going on. Had my order been shipped when it was suppose to. I would of had no issues at all. Because there was no issue going on when I was told it was shipped. Now the extended time they told me to wait and keep in contact with them is up. And told to wait some more. That everyone is having this issue.

So before they take yíall money on all these new promos they are posting but not mentioning nothing about the so called shipping problems going on. Iíll do it for them so everyone knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,436 Posts
    Rep Points

That really sucks but if they shipped it out than there really isnít anything anyone can do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Some intl wonít show until it passes customs and hits the US post office. I have seen that many times. I realize when in the US , that
    Would mean they created the label and never
    Took to post office but, this does happen sometimes w intl. I wish you luckí. Never used osgear yet.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,735 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro Iíve been waiting 2 months for something. Thatís why I donít only order when I need something. Thatís the name of the game with this man. Once itís sent out thereís nothing the source can do bro. You have to sit back and wait unfortunately. Osgear doesnít have its own postage company.
    Osgear dropped it off and now itís all on the mail carrier. Tell them to hurry up you want your drugs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points

OSGear never did me like that before!!
    I hope to see this resolved.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,797 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Bro Iíve been waiting 2 months for something. Thatís why I donít only order when I need something. Thatís the name of the game with this man. Once itís sent out thereís nothing the source can do bro. You have to sit back and wait unfortunately. Osgear doesnít have its own postage company.
    Osgear dropped it off and now itís all on the mail carrier. Tell them to hurry up you want your drugs!

Same here lol just about to go over 2months in a few days! But like you said...I donít need it right away and itís no rush (literally)
    But if I did need anything real fast I would go local all day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points

I think every international source has issues right now but in a couple of months things should go back to normal.
    Hang in there man I'm sure your gear will arrive

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Hello Sir,

"People are not getting their orders from what Iím told asking about my order that keeps getting extended and still no package has ever been accepted by any country in the world." -> we never said that people are not getting their orders, I've mentioned that you are not the only one in this PARTICULAR situation. We're not the ones caring the orders to your country. Don't try to make from this situation a general term of OSGear business because that's not fair. We ship from multiple warehouses around the world and this Asia warehouse is the only one registering HUGE delays to US...I've explained the situation in my previous messages, PM and public on OSGear website. Please understand that your order was SHIPPED.

"I think itís only fair to give people a heads up that ordering from you guys right now is not a good idea because mail is not being sent." -> that's completely a false conclusion. As I've mentioned before, we ship from multiple warehouses, including DOMESTIC and people are getting their orders normally. The only warehouse that have delays now is the one your order has been dispatched from.

"Because they told me all the planes are filled with medical supplies. I ordered way before this virus was even bad and ONLY IN CHINA." -> that's another false statement. You've placed the order on March 12 and the tracking number was provided on March 18. The package was not shipped from China... and we've provided also the statement from the carrier. You can check it again below and you can find it on their website too:

"Delays in international shipments

COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from Singapore to all international destinations.

Please note that there will be delays in the delivery of all international mail and Speedpost services to international destinations. We will be prioritising Speedpost Priority and Speedpost Express services during this period."

"And I specifically messaged them and asked them straight up. ďI want to place an order but do not want to order from them if packages come from China because whatís going on there and no where else in the world at the timeĒ -> indeed, the package is not coming from China, is coming from Asia, SG specifically..

"Then they created label for tracking. Several weeks later I get red error messages saying item not received by carrier. To keep checking back. Then I asked them whatís was up with that. I get told the new shipping is 7 weeks because of whatís going on." -> Since the package left our warehouse and we have provided the tracking number the shipping is totally out of our control... there is nothing we can do to influence it from that moment on due to the nature of the product. This is not like buying from the Amazon after all... we use third party carriers for the shipping and even if we would be in direct connection with USPS I don't think it would be wise to call them and say "Guys we have a package with AAS for a customer, please ship it faster because we are already late with it". Regarding the customer service, all your e-mails were answered in a timely manner with all the updates that we had at that moment from the warehouse and the carrier... there is nothing more my colleagues or I could have done and didn't do it.

"So before they take yíall money on all these new promos they are posting but not mentioning nothing about the so called shipping problems going on." -> The promos were sent from this particular warehouse and as I've seen, everyone got the promos. You can check our board section and see the pictures. Also, at that time were not passing a global pandemic situation like were passing now.

If you don't want to orders from us anymore, it's totally understandable and I hope you find a better source that could meet your expectations. But this doesn't mean that you won't receive your current order... this package will be delivered sooner or later because OSGear customers always get what they paid for.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Same here lol just about to go over 2months in a few days! But like you said...I donít need it right away and itís no rush (literally)
    But if I did need anything real fast I would go local all day

No Iím not in hurry. Just feel like Iím getting the run around. And stories are just being made up. I only got this package because I wanted to try this new source they were promoting. So have it a go. Luckily I made a decent order with juice pal. So I have a bunch of test from them. And some from sis labs when they were around that I havenít tried yet. Just donít like my money being played with and being told something different every time. So wanted to give people a heads up. If ordering. Local is the way to go right now period. Do not order over seas. From the bullshit Iíve had to deal with from the start. And donít think Iíll ever get this package and going to eat shit on the money I spent on this order. Cause I like to order quite a bit when I order. Just to have. Thank god I do order the amount I do at a time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I noticed a lot of the times people post. Itís all old. After they already ran the gear. Because I have asked a few people when they ordered. And was way before they posted. Trust me. Iíve done my research and asked around before I ordered. Then when I asked you guys if there was any issues going on when the virus thing was just starting and only in China at the time. And you guys straight up told me to order everything is good. No issues. And then waited so long to send order. Just created the label like yíall were on time with tracking sent to me. But then waited too long to send order now itís non existent. Can only go on hope at this point. Hope it magically shows. Just feel like there was maybe a mix up. And package mis labeled and sent to a wrong address. Idk. I donít think your intentionally doing me wrong. Just think there was honest mistake. And no one can just look into it and make it right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Just do us all a favor and update if it lands please.

Burkawitz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Stay local and this shit wonít happen. Tons of good companyís here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,861 Posts
    Rep Points

There's several different sources having international shipping problems now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post
    I noticed a lot of the times people post. Itís all old. After they already ran the gear. Because I have asked a few people when they ordered. And was way before they posted. Trust me. Iíve done my research and asked around before I ordered. Then when I asked you guys if there was any issues going on when the virus thing was just starting and only in China at the time. And you guys straight up told me to order everything is good. No issues. And then waited so long to send order. Just created the label like yíall were on time with tracking sent to me. But then waited too long to send order now itís non existent. Can only go on hope at this point. Hope it magically shows. Just feel like there was maybe a mix up. And package mis labeled and sent to a wrong address. Idk. I donít think your intentionally doing me wrong. Just think there was honest mistake. And no one can just look into it and make it right.

Everything is upside down now brother. International and some domestic no one can make the call how your pack will roll out and into your hands. A source most likely is telling you the truth when he says everything is cool but that can change overnight. I'd love to see a nice TD pick when your gear does arrive. Hang in there bro and let us know when it comes. I haven't seen a bad review about these guys yet

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,861 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Everything is upside down now brother. International and some domestic no one can make the call how your pack will roll out and into your hands. A source most likely is telling you the truth when he says everything is cool but that can change overnight. I'd love to see a nice TD pick when your gear does arrive. Hang in there bro and let us know when it comes. I haven't seen a bad review about these guys yet
    I agree, this is a good shop, not their fault, have more patience, things are slow for lots of people