• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work help please

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Life Extension is having a sale on blood work. This is my first time using them.
I was on trt 200 mg a week test cyp from doctor. 1 gram of EQ a week from Basic and 40 mg a day T- bol from Basic for 4 weeks. NO AI! My hairline is thinning and im dealing with some back acne. I thought for sure My DHT and estrogen was going to be high. LOL. My estrogen has never been low.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.15.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.15.00 AM.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 80
Life Extension is having a sale on blood work. This is my first time using them.
I was on trt 200 mg a week test cyp from doctor. 1 gram of EQ a week from Basic and 40 mg a day T- bol from Basic for 4 weeks. NO AI! My hairline is thinning and im dealing with some back acne. I thought for sure My DHT and estrogen was going to be high. LOL. My estrogen has never been low.
What the hell are you taking for AI?

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Not the best pic. Not the best at posing lol. Still a newbie. 4 weeks of P90x3 LOL!

Attachments

• IMG-6308 (1).JPG
    IMG-6308 (1).JPG
    527.6 KB · Views: 71
Numbers look good to me. What do you need help with? If you take testosterone you’ll get acne and thinning hair plain and simple. Not much you can do especially if it’s already designed to happen for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start taking duarstride or finastride. And your hair might stop falling out. Other than that you need 2 or 3 sets of bloods. To maybe freak out.

Pre bloods should be your baseline with out those you have nothing to compare to. Without a baseline your bloods could have been jakcked before you started.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ This you really need a baseline bloods because have nothing to compare these to . Since your getting test Cyp from the doctor surely you have had bloodwork done before ? Maybe you can share those with us ? Also I would stop taking the tbol and EQ until you figure out what’s going on.

What did your CBC say? How's your hemoglobin level? If it's high, you're at a higher risk for stroke or heart attack. Mine is borderline high.

I think it's the p90x

Are you sure you're not running a gram of Masteron? Mast is the only thing that causes my hair to thin and gives me acne on the back.

Might have too much SHBG

Back