• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

250 mg of test

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In all honesty if someone were to only run this and sometimes throw in drol and superdrol could a pretty dang good physique be achieved? Like a frank Zane type look I mean dudes only 185

Jokes aside.

the results are multifactorial:
diet, training, lifestyle, etc...everything affects, even your genetics.

therefore too many variables and such a too general question has infinite possible answers.

I would just go with 400-500mg ew for 14 wks and no orals IMO. but all the other things are what plays the main role in muscle .

That's like asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop....no one knows. They get impatient and start planning their next cycle before this one is even over. (Which isn't a bad thing, just saying.) :p

Natty can take some guys a long way. I bet test could take them a long way too. But before long, we're throwing in mast to free up that test, deca for those joints, etc, etc. I mean, you're asking about sdrol, and I'd probably sooner run tren than sdrol.

Depends on many factors like mentioned above. I've also ran 250 mgs of test and had my total test come back at 537 Ng/dl.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I’ve done a gram of test I’ve done tren I’ve done m1t blah blah blah all that shit

in simply trying to avoid side effects at this point. And I see dudes with great physiques that are natural so it just further proves that it doesn’t take much gear if everything else is right. I think I’m already giving myself a great advantage being on high dose trt and the strongest possible orals.

deca gives me anxiety test gives me acne so at this point I would like to keep it low. 150mg puts me at 1300 so 250-300 gotta be atleast 2000 ng dl which is pretty good

plus I see naturals pushing high numbers all the time and just realize you don’t need a shit ton of gear to get somewhere nice

lots of people are doing like high dose test mast tren all this stuff and that’s fine I was like that. But now I prefer to keep it Mild moderate

Last edited:
Use Tren instead and you'll look like Zane in 8 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
But you gotta remember Zane had insane genetics for shape and symmetry, plus he was only 5'8"-5'9" so 185 ripped to shreds is pretty big for his height. Similar to Steve Reeves weighing 210 at 6' 1". They probably didn't need crazy amounts of gear to look a certain way but that doesn't mean we could all acheive that with low doses. You could definitely look pretty damn good though.

That's true.. but back then DBol and Primo were used like they were multivitamins.

I think one could look great off that dose if training and diet was perfect. Frank Zane...not so sure. I've heard he was one of the first guys to utilizize thyroid medication and his physique looks like he liked hardeners...winstrol comes to mind. I think you could look like great, like fitness model good on test and superdrol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Now don't be punching any grandmas Odi :D

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, just take 250 mg EVERY DAY! :nope:
That's like 1.75g's a week!!!

1.75g that would make sense since 1-1.5g seems to be the maximal effective "comfortable" dose for many for testosterone atleast.
Once my gym reopens and I get back into the training groove, I plan to run a g a week of Test C .

Back