• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3/t4

IML Gear Cream!
Yea bro, i wouldnt go to Mex for Gear..unless its for test, but they do have legit Phentermine, HGH, T3, and HCG., but dont get me wrong there is alot of counterfeit too, just gotta go to a reliable or legit pharmacy... i got fam out there who can get me anything i need..lol.. but like i said i wouldnt get gear from there unless its just test.. hope u find some legit sources brotha..View attachment 51655

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My second home! I used to hang w my papa at Caliente Horse Track. Definitely know what’s what down there . The Insulin society is always over there getting it for 1/10 the price in Cali. Sucks that we pay so much.

Max

Yea bro, i never tried any other T3 besides the Cynomel, you will see only great reviews on it online too, but im sure there are other great labs out there who carry it as well....hope u get ur hands on some Good T3 and help ya to ur goals bro

Hey, thanks a lot man!!
I'm excited to get back at it.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My second home! I used to hang w my papa at Caliente Horse Track. Definitely know what’s what down there . The Insulin society is always over there getting it for 1/10 the price in Cali. Sucks that we pay so much.

Max
Ha! Fire Horse Track lmao
Damn that sounds cheap. Novalog for $10?! Sign me up lol

Ha! Fire Horse Track lmao
Damn that sounds cheap. Novalog for $10?! Sign me up lol

He aint lyin bro..u can get 100tabs 25mcg of cynomel for like 15bucks, 5000iu of HCG for 20 bucks, all pantent pharma stuff..lol..but like i said, just gotta becareful due to alot of counterfeit..lol.. man might gotta get a shipment sent again soon!!!..jk nah but yea man, get yo moneyy

Current price for Cynomel is under $8, Synthroid $5 for 30/50mcg tabs. Humatrope is about $100 for 16iu. I know forum folks think that’s crazy expensive but this is Lily stuff bought from Costco. Absolutely the real thing.

Like Max said, ancillaries are the only thing that you should buy farma, at least here in Mexico. Aside from Aspen branded Sostenon and Deca and Bayer Primotestin, I haven’t seen any of the array of test or other products being sold like they used to be. Of course you can still get the King of PIPs known as Testoprim-D. You HAVE to be a masochist to use that stuff. I would wager that every sponsor on this forum sells gear more legit than all of the products I see being sold in Mexico. A local gym “‘Mano” seller here has a huge array of products that are likely all dubious. Like a bottle of Halotestin 15mg/100 tabs for $300mn, which is about $13usd. You tell me if you think that’s going to be legit?

A not so known fact is that all medication sold in Mexico MUST have the maximum price printed on the box. “Precio máximo al público” is what you are looking for. Most farmacias that cater to gringos cover this up. Red flag!

Attachments

• 77B7335F-C158-4E06-BDA3-7868E68F0882.jpeg
    77B7335F-C158-4E06-BDA3-7868E68F0882.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 3115CE2B-7DE1-4A22-B027-C41955401620.jpeg
    3115CE2B-7DE1-4A22-B027-C41955401620.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 61
I used t4 once with a HGH run @25mcgs a day and I was tired.

Current price for Cynomel is under $8, Synthroid $5 for 30/50mcg tabs. Humatrope is about $100 for 16iu. I know forum folks think that’s crazy expensive but this is Lily stuff bought from Costco. Absolutely the real thing.

Like Max said, ancillaries are the only thing that you should buy farma, at least here in Mexico. Aside from Aspen branded Sostenon and Deca and Bayer Primotestin, I haven’t seen any of the array of test or other products being sold like they used to be. Of course you can still get the King of PIPs known as Testoprim-D. You HAVE to be a masochist to use that stuff. I would wager that every sponsor on this forum sells gear more legit than all of the products I see being sold in Mexico. A local gym “‘Mano” seller here has a huge array of products that are likely all dubious. Like a bottle of Halotestin 15mg/100 tabs for $300mn, which is about $13usd. You tell me if you think that’s going to be legit?

A not so known fact is that all medication sold in Mexico MUST have the maximum price printed on the box. “Precio máximo al público” is what you are looking for. Most farmacias that cater to gringos cover this up. Red flag!
Yea bro, its crazy how shit cheap is... you should send me an order through paqueteria..lol..jk

The only time I add T3 is when I am cutting with test/primo/mast/var/Clen. Incredible results and the beauty is that you don't have to go over 50mcg (At least for me), With that said I would never take it alone. You should include at least test.

If you can get something from the paqueteria, you should be able to drive down to Costco in a border town. Anyone shipping anything anywhere in Mexico with the intent or knowledge that they are destined for the USA constitutes conspiracy in the eyes of the US system. No thanks.
Research chems are the way to go if you live in the USA imo. I buy my clen from sponsors to bring back with me for the folks here needing it. Funny thing is that I have to dilute to 100mcg and 50mcg because these idiots would kill themselves if I just gave them the finished research chem products at 200mcg/ml.

Get Shredded!
If you are taking 100mcg of T3 per day and for only a week now, feeling nothing, then you are mutant. I was going to say fake T3 but recon has Wesley vouching for them.
Starting T3 at even a whole 25mcg pill is too much for many. 50mcg is crazy. 100mcg should have you internally combusting.

Yes....this ^^^^^

T3 always gave me a little extra energy boost.

I would look at T2 and B12 injections as an alternative to T3 though. That combo will keep your metabolism ramped up, provide energy, and there is no rebound effect when you decide to come off.

Interesting. I also take 60mg of adderall every day so maybe I always feel like a meth addict? I would think its not fake as wes doesnt seem like someone to push fake shit. I was going to order some more for a friend. Maybe I'll talk to him first
Trade you some pharma t3 for the adderall lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back