• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk677 only LOG

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats
5’9
160 (depending on the day. Could be 158-159, usually stay between 158-160)
15% body fat? Y’all can be the judge

So I recently purchased some mk677 from uncleZ! One of their sponsors helped me out a lot! Pretty much held my hand step by step during checkout since I was new to the whole bitcoin thing. Anyway I’m satisfied with the shipping and customer service.

I’ve been on 10mg of mk677 for 1 week now.
-I’ve also been taking PCT from Blackstone’s lab it has some arimstane in it (taking it because of my gyno) so far no issues and no flair ups! I haven’t taking anything besides a test booster in over 10 years of having this shit.
(Little background of my usage.. I did a couple pro-hormones 10 years ago. Developed gyno. I was 135lb when I did this crap. And did it completely wrong. Got up to 152lb. Then lost it all and then I had no girlfriend) so now I’ve been able to maintain 158-160 for the last 3-4 years.

I tried to take it at night but I seemed to wake up more often. If I went to sleep at 10pm. Id wake up at about 2 or 3 and then After I couldn’t get a good nights rest. So I started taking it in the morning after breakfast. It doesn’t make me tired during the day or sluggish.

So far I’ve gained 6lbs (probably water weight, but idc). I’ve upped my calories as well. I can definitely tell the difference in my appetite. I figured it would make me hungry all the time. It’s a little different for me, it does seem to make me hungry at times but when I do eat I’m able to take down more, that’s definitely something I’ve noticed. I can also tell in my recover and some endurance in the gym (or I could just be pushing myself harder).

Right now I’m at 166 and my body fat could have possibly went down. I don’t feel bloated at all and my abs are showing more and I’m even a little more vascular.

This is how I’ll run this cycle
Since I bought 2 packs of mk677 (180pills)
This is how I’ll run it.
Wk1- 10mg
Wk2-4 15mg
Wk5-8 20mg
Wk 9-12 25mg

Some might bash me for running it like this but I’ve seen great results the first week just with 10mg. My body seems to react very well to it. So I’ll slowly up the dosage.

So check out my boobs! Oh and I do not know how to pose and shit. Hard for my to flex my legs, I should probably watch YouTube haha. But I’m naturally a skinny guy with chicken legs. but very strong for my size. I’m also pretty athletic. Can still dunk a basketball.

If you’re wondering about what the hell is on my legs. That’s some ingrown hairs but I’ve also had shingles before so that’s just some aftermath of that.

My lifts
Squat: 350lb
Deadlift: 400lb
Bench: 260lb

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_2293.jpg
IMG_2294.jpg

Stats
5’9

So I recently purchased some mk677 from uncleZ! One of their sponsors helped me out a lot! Pretty much held my hand step by step during checkout since I was new to the whole bitcoin thing. Anyway I’m satisfied with the shipping and customer service.

-I’ve also been taking PCT from Blackstone’s lab it has some arimstane in it (taking it because of my gyno) so far no issues and no flair ups! I haven’t taking anything besides a test booster in over 10 years of having this shit.
(Little background of my usage.. I did a couple pro-hormones 10 years ago. Developed gyno. I was 135lb when I did this crap. And did it completely wrong. Got up to 152lb. Then lost it all and then I had no girlfriend) so now I’ve been able to maintain 158-160 for the last 3-4 years.

I tried to take it at night but I seemed to wake up more often. If I went to sleep at 10pm. Id wake up at about 2 or 3 and then After I couldn’t get a good nights rest. So I started taking it in the morning after breakfast. It doesn’t make me tired during the day or sluggish.

So far I’ve gained 6lbs (probably water weight, but idc). I’ve upped my calories as well. I can definitely tell the difference in my appetite. I figured it would make me hungry all the time. It’s a little different for me, it does seem to make me hungry at times but when I do eat I’m able to take down more, that’s definitely something I’ve noticed. I can also tell in my recover and some endurance in the gym (or I could just be pushing myself harder).

Right now I’m at 166 and my body fat could have possibly went down. I don’t feel bloated at all and my abs are showing more and I’m even a little more vascular.

This is how I’ll run it.
Wk1- 10mg
Wk2-4 15mg
Wk5-8 20mg
Wk 9-12 25mg

Some might bash me for running it like this but I’ve seen great results the first week just with 10mg. My body seems to react very well to it. So I’ll slowly up the dosage.

So check out my boobs! Oh and I do not know how to pose and shit. Hard for my to flex my legs, I should probably watch YouTube haha. But I’m naturally a skinny guy with chicken legs. but very strong for my size. I’m also pretty athletic. Can still dunk a basketball.

If you’re wondering about what the hell is on my legs. That’s some ingrown hairs but I’ve also had shingles before so that’s just some aftermath of that.

My lifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect!! Beautiful!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Following

Max

Congrats on being probably the only person to ever honestly and approximately judge your bodyfat.

Congrats on being probably the only person to ever honestly and approximately judge your bodyfat.

No problem coach! I’m just estimating because I know I’m not in the 20s lol but I know I’m not 10% or lower.

Stats
5’9

This is how I’ll run it.
Wk1- 10mg
Wk2-4 15mg
Wk5-8 20mg
Wk 9-12 25mg

My lifts

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 51609
View attachment 51610
View attachment 51611
View attachment 51612
View attachment 51613
View attachment 51614
Mk677 work very great but i dont react strangely with the last lab used, i (try) to explain :

I tried 3 times from differents labs

1) liquid version : work very well, for PCT this compound are amazing, first week the BP up a lot, used 12.5mg, the veins are full, pump incredible, same for well-being, energy during the training and more focused all day, sleeping like baby

2) powder version without additives, i tried to dose 8mg , so i used between 8 to 10mg daily the same effect like the first.

3) Pills 12.5mg i have the same effect the first feeling hungry, the BP up a lot, but i lose lot water retention, i have a strange feeling, some acnee like when i take AAS, and the liver stats up like if i use toxic compound.
Another strange effect, the oestrogen level shut down like if a take nolva or arimidex ....

I contacted the lab, and in the additives i see PEG 6000 aka Polyethylene glycol im not sure but i think this are toxic...
But about the oestrogen level i never get this effect with the first lab used.

I follow your log, good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Mk677 work very great but i dont react strangely with the last lab used, i (try) to explain :

1) liquid version : work very well, for PCT this compound are amazing, first week the BP up a lot, used 12.5mg, the veins are full, pump incredible, same for well-being, energy during the training and more focused all day, sleeping like baby

2) powder version without additives, i tried to dose 8mg , so i used between 8 to 10mg daily the same effect like the first.

3) Pills 12.5mg i have the same effect the first feeling hungry, the BP up a lot, but i lose lot water retention, i have a strange feeling, some acnee like when i take AAS, and the liver stats up like if i use toxic compound.
Another strange effect, the oestrogen level shut down like if a take nolva or arimidex ....

I contacted the lab, and in the additives i see PEG 6000 aka Polyethylene glycol im not sure but i think this are toxic...

Make me question if the #3 lab had it spiked with some sort of oral aas. That's why you gotta be careful buying these things and use a trusted lab

UNCLE Z REP

Make me question if the #3 lab had it spiked with some sort of oral aas. That's why you gotta be careful buying these things and use a trusted lab

UNCLE Z REP

Yeah.. it seems that from what I’ve read “real sarms” are hard to come by. Need to stick with the ones that have good reviews and trust worthy sponsors/owners.

I think I read some where that some companies were labeling their pro hormones and changing them up a tad bit and marketing them as sarms. So people were getting side affects, real sarms won’t have as harsh side affects.

I’ve been reading up on some liquid mk I’d like to try but for right now I’m loving the natural sarms from uncleZ.

This is my 5th day on 15mg. And I guess I felt about the same as I did on 10mg. Still hungry, able to put down a lot more food at once.
For example:

Before mk:
Hypothetically let’s say I was able to only eat 1 burger and 1 loaded potato.

On MK:
Hypothetically I’m able to eat two burgers and two potatoes.

Most people say their hands get numb. Mine haven’t started that, yet lol. People say it makes you tired? Ehh I’m a stoner anyway.. so doesn’t really affect me in that way, but I do sleep good as shit. 3rd night fiancé told me I was talking in my sleep. The pumps in the gym seems awesome since I’m more full. I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed a huge increase in strength but My endurance seems better, probably from all the carbs I’m able to pack in.

Thanks for your input on the three sources and follow along. I’ll update y’all in a couple days.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah.. it seems that from what I’ve read “real sarms” are hard to come by. Need to stick with the ones that have good reviews and trust worthy sponsors/owners.

I think I read some where that some companies were labeling their pro hormones and changing them up a tad bit and marketing them as sarms. So people were getting side affects, real sarms won’t have as harsh side affects.

You're exactly right!! That's exactly the stuff i was talking about in our first convos

UNCLE Z REP

Starting today,
I will be posting clips of my skinny ass working out. Y’all be on the look out. Maybe 1-3 clips a week!

So today marks 13 days on mk677. Still love it
First week I took 10mg
Second week I’m taking 15mg

I’ve been eating between 3500-4000cals a day.

Right now I’m up 6-7lbs. Started at 158. worked out on an empty stomach today and was sitting around 166. Middle of last week I went into the gym after eating 3-4 meals and was sitting at 165lb. So something is working here!!

I set a new bench PR. I haven’t touched 275 since I was in college. I hit that bitch clean today!!

Here’s an updated picture. This is on an empty stomach and just some pre workout.

Adjustments.jpg

Big shout out to UncleZ for the amazing product.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdjustments.jpg

Last edited:
So today marks 13 days on mk677. Still love it
First week I took 10mg
Second week I’m taking 15mg

I’ve been eating between 3500-4000cals a day.

Right now I’m up 6-7lbs. Started at 158. worked out on an empty stomach today and was sitting around 166. Middle of last week I went into the gym after eating 3-4 meals and was sitting at 165lb. So something is working here!!

I set a new bench PR. I haven’t touched 275 since I was in college. I hit that bitch clean today!!

Here’s an updated picture. This is on an empty stomach and just some pre workout.

View attachment 51741

Big shout out to UncleZ for the amazing product.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 51742
Ooohh snap. Watch him go. Seriously tho, that's awesome. Does the mk make u lazy during the day at all?

UNCLE Z REP

Get Shredded!
Ooohh snap. Watch him go. Seriously tho, that's awesome. Does the mk make u lazy during the day at all?

UNCLE Z REP

Like I said in another post... it’s hard to tell if it makes me lazy lol. I’m already a stoner. So idk? Smoking doesn’t even make me lazy or tired. It settles my nerves to go to sleep though. And the Mk does start to make me feel tired I guess towards 8-9pm, i sleep like a baby. I take it in the morning cause it makes me too hungry at night. I don’t sleep well if I take it late in the night.

Vascularity has always been an upside for me. Now at this weight, I’ve never been this vascular. I’ve been at this weight before but it was straight bulk on junk food.

Like I said in another post... it’s hard to tell if it makes me lazy lol. I’m already a stoner. So idk? Smoking doesn’t even make me lazy or tired. It settles my nerves to go to sleep though. And the Mk does start to make me feel tired I guess towards 8-9pm, i sleep like a baby. I take it in the morning cause it makes me too hungry at night. I don’t sleep well if I take it late in the night.

Vascularity has always been an upside for me. Now at this weight, I’ve never been this vascular. I’ve been at this weight before but it was straight bulk on junk food.

I remember you saying that now

UNCLE Z REP

Who knows man.. I may start to experience more of the sides once i up the dosage.

Weekly update!

So this is my 3rd week on mk677
Week1- 10mg
Wk 2-4 15mg

I have one more week of 15mg before I go to 20mg

This week hasn’t been the best week. Tuesday and Wednesday I had zero appetite, my head was foggy, no energy, and had a little nasal drip. I think it was my allergies. Down south it’s bad right now with the pollen. So for two days I didn’t workout and barely consumed enough calories for maintenance. I stayed inside and just hydrated/ rest.

I had about 2-3 whole meals and then the rest were shakes.

Friday I was back on track with my calorie surplus and today I’m on track for my calorie surplus as well.

As far as the mk677.
I’m loving the pumps and recovery. I’m not seeing as much in my appetite as I was in the beginning (this could be from when I wasn’t feeling well either).
-my weight has been between 165-167 (started at 158-160)
-All three of my lifts have gone up

I’m hoping to get back to staying consistent with my calorie surplus. I absolutely hate how big of a B****, I was being the last couple days and not eating enough.

424c34d62c05fbf6e1bce8ca0540933d.plist

fef959eb4f5929d4ae82412359b7ced4.plist

b278c45b489006e66a5326c068e10fd0.plist

b68d867f77f4ab87e84aef2d5b339196.plist

92c3e82da11e28135bd5e21c933af47a.plist

Next pictures I’m getting rid of the pubic hair on my chest.

Weekly update!

Week1- 10mg
Wk 2-4 15mg

This week hasn’t been the best week. Tuesday and Wednesday I had zero appetite, my head was foggy, no energy, and had a little nasal drip. I think it was my allergies. Down south it’s bad right now with the pollen. So for two days I didn’t workout and barely consumed enough calories for maintenance. I stayed inside and just hydrated/ rest.

Friday I was back on track with my calorie surplus and today I’m on track for my calorie surplus as well.

As far as the mk677.
I’m loving the pumps and recovery. I’m not seeing as much in my appetite as I was in the beginning (this could be from when I wasn’t feeling well either).

I’m hoping to get back to staying consistent with my calorie surplus. I absolutely hate how big of a B****, I was being the last couple days and not eating enough.

Thank God!!!

UNCLE Z REP

Weekly update!

Week1- 10mg
Wk 2-4 15mg

As far as the mk677.

And dont look back bro. Shit happens!! Just straighten up and carry on!! I say ur killing it my man and dare I say proud of ya!!

UNCLE Z REP

Back