• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk677 only LOG

Just read your entire blog great improvement good job

Thank you man. Now it’s time to grow the legs since I can’t do anything upper body for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

Peck if feeling a lot better. rested it as much as possible. I swam a little bit, I wouldn’t even call it swimming I tried not even to use that arm. But I did do some kayaking, didn’t put too much stress on it my chest.

I went to the camp and drank some beers. Didn’t drink too much.
First night I hate like a king and tore up some boiled crawfish. Second day didn’t eat worth a shit and drank beer most of the day.

Today I am getting back on track with my eating and recovery with ice and heating pad. plan on working out legs tomorrow.

Update:

Peck if feeling a lot better. rested it as much as possible. I swam a little bit, I wouldn’t even call it swimming I tried not even to use that arm. But I did do some kayaking, didn’t put too much stress on it my chest.

I went to the camp and drank some beers. Didn’t drink too much.
First night I hate like a king and tore up some boiled crawfish. Second day didn’t eat worth a shit and drank beer most of the day.

Today I am getting back on track with my eating and recovery with ice and heating pad. plan on working out legs tomorrow.

We gotta let loose sometimes. Dont fret just get back on track tomo. If ur biggest mistake is day drinking once in a blue moon, you're gonna be just fine

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

We gotta let loose sometimes. Dont fret just get back on track tomo. If ur biggest mistake is day drinking once in a blue moon, you're gonna be just fine

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

Yeah first time I drank in 6weeks. I’m not a big drinker plus it was my bachelor party! Getting married at the end of June

NO SHIT?! Congrats brother!!

UNCLE Z REP
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks man! Been dating this girl for 7 years and we’ve been engaged for 2 years. She a true dime piece and treats me right.

I also didn’t take any of the Mk this weekend since I was drinking. I feel bloated as shot lol.

Thanks man! Been dating this girl for 7 years and we’ve been engaged for 2 years. She a true dime piece and treats me right.

I also didn’t take any of the Mk this weekend since I was drinking. I feel bloated as shot lol.

Lol

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Do your take AAS with MK677 ?
Be careful with your liver ;-)

Do your take AAS with MK677 ?
Be careful with your liver ;-)

No AAS. Only the mk677!
I take a little milk thistle to help with the liver. But the mk677 isn’t toxic to the liver. Now them beers I drank this weekend were bad for my liver

Get Shredded!
No AAS. Only the mk677!
I take a little milk thistle to help with the liver. But the mk677 isn’t toxic to the liver. Now them beers I drank this weekend were bad for my liver

Ok
I think give a try.... Yes your right but some brand made MK677 with other compound hard for the liver, I tried 2 labs the first in liquid with amazing results / effect without bad side for liver, and another with some strange effect (I feel the mk677 but other compound are present maybe peg6000 used for made antifreeze or other bad things)

If I find the same like the first but in pill because liquide taste very bad i'm really happy.

I'm remember the first week are lot water, with high BP, so 5 max 10mg are great, not easy to sleep with this effect, and after some days 5-7 days the sleeping are improved, i don't talk about the nitrogen and pump side ...

Do your take mk677 after cycle aas ? Because for recovery with PCT I think MK are great.

If I use this mk677 I plan a serum to see how he's working particulary on igf-1 level, I know my baseline.

I wish the best for the next days and I follow again your log.

Update:

So after a long weekend of not eating enough and drinking beer. I maintained the 170lb

Due to my injury I plan on doing legs 3 days a week.

-I plan to keep the reps high and the weight low. I will keep the muscles guessing on what type of high rep exercise I’m going to do.

Today’s leg day:

8 sets of 6 (3 second descend)
Set 1 and 2: 185lb
Set 3 and 4: 225
Set 5: 245
Set 6:275

Last set was a burn out. 225x 18

Lunges 4 sets of 12

Barbell bench step ups
4 sets of 12

Leg extensions
4 sets of 15

Calves
3 sets of failure (usually around 60-80 reps)

I did some assisted totally body rows.
Zero incline so it was pretty much flat. I kept my feet on the ground and sort of pulled myself with my legs and my back. I just got a little contraction with my back shoulder blades and some of my lats. I probably will try that every 5-6 days.

I also did 3 sets of abs (first time in about 2 years since I’ve done abs)

Overall my peck is feeling better but still don’t know what’s wrong with it. Going get MRI Thursday.

Now I’m at the beach with my fiancé
39c9b83e64207ef25ce650cb61b4b8cb.jpg

Lol it looked overcast but it was a good day. Got me in some legs and beach trip.

Now I’m at the beach with my fiancé
39c9b83e64207ef25ce650cb61b4b8cb.jpg

What beach?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Leg day number 2 this week!

Weight: 171lb about 5-6 weeks into the mk677. Since the injury I dropped from 20mg to 10mg. I’m doing this so it can last longer. If I see a decrease in weight or decrease in appetite I’ll bump up the dosage.

Squats:
3 second descend with a pause at the bottom!

2 warm up sets
215x8
225x8
245x8

Next I did squats with the cable attached to my waist.

3 sets of 12
-increased weight each set

Body weight falling hamstring curls!
3 sets of 10

Then for the next 20 minutes I did 3 rounds:
-50 calve raises
-3 minute of bike (flexing calves and staying at a consistent speed)
-25 sit ups on the decline bench
-1 minute worth of rows on the total gym with no incline. Just trying to contract the back.

Update:

My MRI was done today. The images didn’t appear to show anything wrong. But the doctor will call me Tuesday next week to talk further about it. He wasn’t present today. Let’s hope when he calls, he thinks it’s just a strain.

Tonight I’m going to destroy some pancakes and eggs for my late night snack before bed!

IML Gear Cream!
update:

My mri was done today. The images didn’t appear to show anything wrong. But the doctor will call me tuesday next week to talk further about it. He wasn’t present today. Let’s hope when he calls, he thinks it’s just a strain.

Tonight i’m going to destroy some pancakes and eggs for my late night snack before bed!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
destroy!!

Uncle z rep
www.unclez.ru for list/ordering
orders@unclez.ru for order questions
pm for all other help

Update!

Weight check!
-176 all time high. Could be bloated but idgaf :)
Sitting nice and fluffy lol

Did very very very light upper body. (No chest)
-every set was so light that I really had to concentrate on the contraction.

3 sets of DB shoulder press x 25
-3lbs

3 sets of lateral raises x 15
-2.5lb

3 sets of Lat pull downs x 25
-machine (very light)

3 sets of Machine rows x 12

3 sets of bicep curls
-3lb

-ab circuit

Then I did 3 sets of 8 on squats!

No flex! It was hard not to contract my chest. As you can tell the one of my tattoo side isn’t flexed at all

972b5e331ded8080f297cf61e9b787ec.plist

Last edited:
Update!

Weight check!
-176 all time high. Could be bloated but idgaf :)
Sitting nice and fluffy lol

Did very very very light upper body. (No chest)
-every set was so light that I really had to concentrate on the contraction.

3 sets of DB shoulder press x 25
-3lbs

3 sets of lateral raises x 15
-2.5lb

3 sets of Lat pull downs x 25
-machine (very light)

3 sets of Machine rows x 12

3 sets of bicep curls
-3lb

-ab circuit

Then I did 3 sets of 8 on squats!

No flex! It was hard not to contract my chest. As you can tell the one of my tattoo side isn’t flexed at all

972b5e331ded8080f297cf61e9b787ec.plist

Well done mate!! I'm not implying that you should, but if you ever get on gear you'd be a real fuckin problem!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Well done mate!! I'm not implying that you should, but if you ever get on gear you'd be a real fuckin problem!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

One day I will man... since doing research on AAS when I messed myself I always wanted to do a real cycle. This is what I’d like to do after my gyno surgery. I’m hoping by next summer I can do my first real cycle.

Test 150-200mg
Primo 300-500mg
Anavar
Or cut out the anavar.

-would love to keep everything as low as possible. If I can make killer gains off little sauce, why not lol.

-thank you for the kind words though Sam. You been with me through it all so far!

One day I will man... since doing research on AAS when I messed myself I always wanted to do a real cycle. This is what I’d like to do after my gyno surgery. I’m hoping by next summer I can do my first real cycle.

Test 150-200mg
Primo 300-500mg
Anavar
Or cut out the anavar.

-would love to keep everything as low as possible. If I can make killer gains off little sauce, why not lol.

-thank you for the kind words though Sam. You been with me through it all so far!

Test only 1st time if you're getting the surgery

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Test only 1st time if you're getting the surgery

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yeah you right! Stick to just low dose of test and then I can mess with the other two on a different cycle.

Primo/ var/ and mast I’ve been very interested in

Test 150-200mg
Primo 300-500mg
Anavar
Or cut out the anavar.

Primo 200 / week are great help and yes with adequate diet + training it's a awesome anti-catabolic and anabolic compound.

I used Primo (Pharma grade) 2 amps weekly with iGF-1 or rHGH during summer around 6-7 years ago, amazing efffects, weight gain with great definition, amazing pump and feeling during training.

I think if you have good quality of Anavar at 20mg daily this stuff made you more stronger and the synergy with Primo are surely great.

But personally I prefer Primo single just with peptide or insulin (with great caution).

Yeah you right! Stick to just low dose of test and then I can mess with the other two on a different cycle.

Primo/ var/ and mast I’ve been very interested in

Great low risk choices. But you know the drill. Now pre surgery, id probably agree 150-200 test and maybe 3-400 primo OR var

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Great low risk choices. But you know the drill. Now pre surgery, id probably agree 150-200 test and maybe 3-400 primo OR var

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I don’t think I’d run any cycle pre surgery.. it’s very tempting but I don’t want more shit wrong with me now ya know?

I think I’ll be more confident after surgery to grow a pair and do a real cycle lol.

Back