• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donating blood.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey you geezer! Don’t you take stuff to thin your blood? Omegas, EFAs, aspirin and shit keep mine pretty thin. My wife is always saying “Hey, you’re bleeding all over the place.” because I’ve bumped into something and didn’t know I cut myself. I used to do therapeutic blood draws myself but haven’t this time. I’m going for bloods at 10 weeks of Eq and will see if it’s even necessary.
I know I should, but I'm a stubborn bastard, I hate taking anything that's otc

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

A pint each week?! I'm surprised they agreed to a scheduled amount that aggressive. My docs always want to be super cautious (overly so).
Yep, I thought the same. I even called my Oncologist on it, but she said there was no danger...other than me having to go into Kaiser 2x per week and risk contracting covid 19

Just went through my past medical records. On 03-18 my bp was 137/74. Not awful, but not great either. Yesterday my bp was 121/72. I haven't changed up anything diet or exercise related lately, so I'll assume the improvement is due to the blood dumping. What I have noticed though is I get less winded now. At one point, I was huffing and puffing just climbing up my staircase, but not anymore

All very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I go every 4 months since I donate double reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post those up when you do it. How much EQ?
I will...maybe. I just think people don’t care. They put things in columns they want to believe or backs up what they want to do.
I’m using 600mg of Eq for 12 weeks total.
I keep very close track of my health. The healthier my tests the more suspicious I get. Lol! I can’t donate blood because of transfusions, living in UK in the 80s, exposure to malaria to name a few, so I have had to do my own draining in the past. But my lab chick does it for $10 now.

I will...maybe. I just think people don’t care. They put things in columns they want to believe or backs up what they want to do.
I keep very close track of my health. The healthier my tests the more suspicious I get. Lol! I can’t donate blood because of transfusions, living in UK in the 80s, exposure to malaria to name a few, so I have had to do my own draining in the past. But my lab chick does it for $10 now.
I do care, or I would not have asked.
My numbers always run a little high, but not too much so, but I am really curious what EQ does to the hematocrit number on a guy your age (I am older, too, not a dig at you)

Donating is EXTREMELY important if you're using AAS.

People will typically only donate when their hematocrit and such are high but, you should be going every 3/4 months as you are allowed.

This helps keep you on top of the any potential issues with thickening so you're not playing catch up and have to go through something lije Dutch posted above.

Hydration EVERY DAY. Don't just pound water the day before and day of your donation because you're just getting irrelevant info on how your blood levels are.

When I started to donate every time I'm able to, I have not gotten nearly the elevation I would when I only went a couple times a year.

If you do whole blood it's very fast.

When you start going into plasma, which isn't beneficial to us other then the addition of the saline they pump in, it will take longer

I donated today and there were tons of hot chicks working there! Definitely will go back. Lol

Donating is EXTREMELY important if you're using AAS.

People will typically only donate when their hematocrit and such are high but, you should be going every 3/4 months as you are allowed.

This helps keep you on top of the any potential issues with thickening so you're not playing catch up and have to go through something lije Dutch posted above.

Hydration EVERY DAY. Don't just pound water the day before and day of your donation because you're just getting irrelevant info on how your blood levels are.

When I started to donate every time I'm able to, I have not gotten nearly the elevation I would when I only went a couple times a year.

If you do whole blood it's very fast.

When you start going into plasma, which isn't beneficial to us other then the addition of the saline they pump in, it will take longer

I need to get better about doing this. It's tough to make time between working out, pounding food, making money, and posting on ASF

Get Shredded!
I just got done donating for the first time. I’ve been on anabolics for 2+ years. I was feeling like I had too much blood in me though. We’ll see if I start feeling better now.

OK, here it is. I sure wouldn't consider a half point over high "normal" as a red flag. I am taking the wife to the doctor next week so I will probably bleed off 500ml while I am there but not from worry. This is week 10 on the Eq.
My cholesterol is always a wreck so these numbers are actually good for me, off or on. They are actually lower than December when I wasn't on anything. I use maxmuscle's cholesterol supplement protocol, mas o menos. I will get hormone panel tomorrow and will post that here too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 18.45.59.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 18.45.59.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 18.46.41.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 18.46.41.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 18
OK, here it is. I sure wouldn't consider a half point over high "normal" as a red flag. I am taking the wife to the doctor next week so I will probably bleed off 500ml while I am there but not from worry. This is week 10 on the Eq.
My cholesterol is always a wreck so these numbers are actually good for me, off or on. They are actually lower than December when I wasn't on anything. I use maxmuscle's cholesterol supplement protocol, mas o menos. I will get hormone panel tomorrow and will post that here too.

What does the cholesterol protocol you mention consists off?

I was donating every 6 weeks for about 8 months. After 8 months of donating, I starting feeling tired, and sluggish barley able to walk up a hill without feeling like I was going to pass out. I went in to donate blood for my usual 6 week visit. They check your iron/RBC levels to see if you are able to donate. My levels were low. I wasn't even able to donate. At the time I was on 750mg test cyp, and 400mg Deca. My trt doc was the one who suggested donating blood because my RBC was high. Looks like donating every 6 weeks brought it down to low, to the point were I was almost anemic. I started feeling better after 6-8 weeks then finally after 3 months got them drawn again due to the fact I'm running high dose EQ with Test.

Speaking of..I'm going in tomorrow for donation. Hopefully I don't get denied from too high hemo

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

EQ is the absolute worse drug for your hematocrit levels. I do like the increase in appetite even on orals but the pay off isn’t worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what the blood pressure cutoff is in my state but my BP was 150/92. They didn’t say anything about that but my heart rate was 102 at first so they wouldn’t do it if it was over 100. They gave me a minute and tried again and it was 91. So they proceeded. I tried to tell them I have a benign circulation disorder that causes me to have an elevated heart rate (because I do). They didn’t care.

I donated yesterday. I tend to panic when getting my BP taken and I broke out into a sweat, hit 159/95 and also had a temp of 99.8. The dude didn’t care about my BP but was worried I had a fever so waited a minute for stupid me to calm down and then retook and it was 98.8.

47.9 . . . wow. My hematocrit has never been that low since I started paying attention to it.

IML Gear Cream!
I’d like to hear this supplement protocol bc mine is always a disaster as well

47.9 . . . wow. My hematocrit has never been that low since I started paying attention to it.
According to post #47 eq is absolutely the worst for your hematocrit levels.

My E2 was 111 on no AI so I added aromasin at 12.5 ED.

If maxmuscle1 want to post his cholesterol protocol again it’s up to him but I basically use:
Species Omegalyze
NOW Cholesterol Support (Bergamot)
Weider Red Yeast Rice
Costco Grapeseed extract/Resveratrol
81mg aspirin
CoQ10 @ 200mg
Cumin
5% Liver and Organ defender.

I ran out of these things back in December and my total cholesterol went near 300 with 11 HDLs.

Back