ORIGINAL ECA STACK 411 vs TODAYS STUFF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,458 Posts
    Rep Points

ORIGINAL ECA STACK 411 vs TODAYS STUFF

ORIGINAL ECA STACK 411:
    [The difference between natural ephedra and ephedrine hcl.....and why the fat burners from the old days worked so much better]
    Tablets or pills equaled this combination:
    {25mg ephedrine alkaloid, 200mg caffeine, 325 mg aspirin} combination (ECA) induces a thermogenic response, which excites the nervous system, elevates heart rate, increases blood pressure, and raises metabolism. The heat generated by this thermogenic response results increased ability to transform fatty acids stored in fat cells into energy released from the body.* Ephedrine alkaloids also work like other amphetamines in terms of decreasing a person’s appetite.**ECA supplements linked with healthy eating habits and moderate exercise should help reduce body fat and control the appetite, resulting in successful weight loss.
    The results conclude that not only is weight loss possible, subjects can lose more fat and less muscle. The weight loss has been attributed to thermogenic and lipolytic effects which, in combination with the central nervous system stimulating effects, have also resulted in its use as an ergogenic aid. The {ephedrine} half-life is approximately 3 to 6 hours. the primary reason for combining the 2 drugs is to potentiate the effects of the ephedrine. Ephedrine exerts its thermogenic effects via catecholamine release. The increased catecholamine release after ephedrine ingestion is subjected to negative feedback systems, which then tend to inhibit catecholamine release and actions. These negative feedback systems include adenosine and prostaglandin release in the synaptic junction and elevated phosphodiesterase enzyme activity, which results in degradation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) Caffeine interferes with this negative feedback mechanism by inhibiting both adenosine and phosphodiesterase activity and preventing degradation of cAMP. The combination of ephedrine and caffeine improved cycling time to exhaustion by *64% over a placebo condition.
    People ask, “Why the Aspirin?” :
    Aspirin has a similar effect via its inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. Thus, it is conceivable that either of these mechanisms could potentiate the thermogenic effects of ephedrine. The original studies were with 325mg, which in my opinion is quite a bit if using 2-3x per day. Most use 81 mg baby aspirin.
    **{READ: REALIZE EPHEDRA AND EPHEDRINE HCL are completely different. Keep that in mind! One is synthetically made and the other is from a plant, like Ma Huang.**}
    The FDA has proposed to limit the allowed dose of ephedrine to 8 mg per serving or 24 mg per day. 110 mg extract standardized to 8% ephedra alkaloids, equivalent to 5 mg ephedrine. It takes 334 mg Ma Huang extract (standardized @ 8% = 20 mg ephedrine alkaloids). Most products on the market contain Ephedra powder from natural sources. The legal fat burner products containing 24mg ephedra. Using the scientific equation above; to get the original equivalent of 25mg ephedrine hcl per serving/pill, you would need 550 mg of standardized 8% ephedrine alkaloids per serving/pill! That would take 22 servings/pills of the legal, natural ephedra products in the stores and online for just one 25mg ephedrine hcl equivalent like Bronkaid or a Primatene Tablet. This is the reason none of the ECA type formulas work that are sold.
    The sale of ephedra alkaloid-containing dietary supplements remains illegal in the United States May 14, 2007 -Sales of ephedrine hcl/pseudoephedrine hcl vary from state to state. The Government made ephedra supplements sold only contain 8mg/24mg per day, which is 21 times less than the true effective fat burning part of the trifecta- E.C.A ! Of course we all know how to make the combination ourselves.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,569 Posts
    Rep Points

Great read Max! It definitely seems easy enough to mix this up to have your own personal ECA stack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,458 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Great read Max! It definitely seems easy enough to mix this up to have your own personal ECA stack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, most definitely. Another little fact: they sold 6.4 billion units of that blend{like Metabolife, Hydroxycut, etc} and there were only 66 deaths related to it at that time. They really did it because of the conversion of one ingredient to Glass. More people died from peanuts for gods sake. I am not saying it is totally safe and had a laundry list of side effects but, most of the deaths had other factors like a predisposition or defect in their heart and never knew it. I used to call it exercise in a bottle{like tren}, you literally heat up and burn more kcals. Also, suppresses your appetite. I really like the 4 weeks runs of it and then take time off. A lot of people get panicky or excited on it. I slowly build up to my max dose of 2-3x daily and never take after 4pm. After about 5 days of use, the sides subside. Kinda like clen w the sides at first. With the American Obesity Epidemic getting worse each year I truly think the benefits can out weigh the the bad. Obesity and type 2 diabetes, keep the farma and docs and surgeons rich. Most people don’t realize the impact of the that on our whole system.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,025 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a bag of Ephedrine stalks. Have had it for years. I can grind up a small batch and I make teas and tinctures and its pure Ephedra.

Its legal to possess up to 9g in the US, so screw the feds and their "laws". Its illegal to sell as a dietary supplement but legal to possess for bronchiodiolator purposes.

Before coronavirus you can grab a full bag or pound like me, for dirt cheap. You grind it up and make your own. Granted you can buy Bronkaid or Primatene behind the pharmacy counter for like $7-10 a box. I spent like $50 bux and have years worth and its legal. And its legit.

Great when you are sick or have asthma, etc. Pennies on the dollar.

I have loved ephedra since Dan Duchaine put that and clen in his OG Ultimate Orange, 1990s formula.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck man- all that shit in the 90s worked - They used to say some of those supps actually had steroids in them. I dont know about that but the OTC supps I took, almost all them worked. I grew like a MOFO. And the fat burners. Damn, they all worked because they all had the legit ephedra alkaloids.
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have a bag of Ephedrine stalks. Have had it for years. I can grind up a small batch and I make teas and tinctures and its pure Ephedra.

Its legal to possess up to 9g in the US, so screw the feds and their "laws". Its illegal to sell as a dietary supplement but legal to possess for bronchiodiolator purposes.

Before coronavirus you can grab a full bag or pound like me, for dirt cheap. You grind it up and make your own. Granted you can buy Bronkaid or Primatene behind the pharmacy counter for like $7-10 a box. I spent like $50 bux and have years worth and its legal. And its legit.

I have loved ephedra since Dan Duchaine put that and clen in his OG Ultimate Orange, 1990s formula.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

We used to get the original mini-thins - the tiny ones that usually came 100 to a bottle. Would get them from truck stops back in the day. Nothing works like those little suckers. Used thousands I would guess and had zero negative sides. Those with a baby aspirin and grapefruit juice and energy for days!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

I remember supplement companies you could buy them from at around 60 dollars per 1k tabs of pure ephedrine 25 mg. I remember the first time I tried it I was like holy shit, this stuff works. However, I understand why it got banned. Anyone could get 1k tabs at anytime and people were being stupid with its use whether recreational or for burning fat.
    Once you start getting used to 25 mg and seeing results it is easy to up the dose and that is why we saw kids go to early graves and pretty much end the ease of getting this stuff. Well that and all the fucking meth head dealers using it to make meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Martian View Post
    We used to get the original mini-thins - the tiny ones that usually came 100 to a bottle. Would get them from truck stops back in the day. Nothing works like those little suckers. Used thousands I would guess and had zero negative sides. Those with a baby aspirin and grapefruit juice and energy for days!
    Last edited by lifter6973; 04-25-2020 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,458 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I remember supplement companies you could buy them from at around 60 dollars per 1k tabs of pure ephedrine 25 mg. I remember the first time I tried it I was like holy shit, this stuff works. However, I understand why it got banned. Anyone could get 1k tabs at anytime and people were being stupid with its use whether recreational or for burning fat.
    Once you start getting used to 25 mg and seeing results it is easy to up the dose and that is why we saw kids go to early graves and pretty much end the ease of getting this stuff. Well that and all the fucking meth head dealers using it to make meth.
    I love the ECA STACK. It just works for me during a cut. It is effective and I tolerate it well.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

In the early 2000s you could still buy pure ephedrine tabs at our college(University of Wisconsin) student health center. It was 100 tabs for $5. We didn't use it for fat burning, we used it to pull nighters and to stay alert when pounding beers. No wonder I could drink 20 beers every Friday and Saturday and still stay ripped. The good old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

There was clen in there? No wonder I couldn't gain any weight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,458 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by badger31 View Post
    In the early 2000s you could still buy pure ephedrine tabs at our college(University of Wisconsin) student health center. It was 100 tabs for $5. We didn't use it for fat burning, we used it to pull nighters and to stay alert when pounding beers. No wonder I could drink 20 beers every Friday and Saturday and still stay ripped. The good old days.
    And then came adderall!! Blue noses ! Lol

Max