• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any source for an EFFECTIVE sleep aid?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My biggest challenge in my daily life is getting a good night sleep. I either don’t get enough hours of sleep or the sleep doesn’t end up being a quality deep sleep. It’s getting to the point that dark circles under my eyes is becoming a common occurrence.

With all the discussions people have on this board, has anyone found an effective solution for sleep? Is there a source that has an effective sleep aid?

Walmart melatonin cheap and works great. I take 70-80 mg’s every night and sleep like a baby. I havent been able to sleep without taking something since i was a teenager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walmart melatonin cheap and works great. I take 70-80 mg’s every night and sleep like a baby. I havent been able to sleep without taking something since i was a teenager

70-80mg is a mega mega dose! OP please if you go this route don’t start even close to this high. They usually come in low dose pill 1-5mg each what I’ve seen. No where does it say to go over 5mg for sleep disorders.

70-80mg is a mega mega dose! OP please if you go this route don’t start even close to this high. They usually come in low dose pill 1-5mg each what I’ve seen. No where does it say to go over 5mg for sleep disorders.

Yes sorry i forgot to mention that ive built up a tolerance over years of using melatonin and that you should start with one 5 mg tablet

What works for me is Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl.

75-100mgs knocks me out and lets me sleep for at least 4-5 hours straight. And I have insomnia since I was a kid.

Ambien CR worked like a charm, but I started having massive memory issues and I was sleepwalking and doing all kinds of activities, using computer, etc, in my sleep and unaware I was even doing it. So you wanna be very careful w that drug.

I take two Benadryl every night. Gets me to sleep quick, no fog in the morning like NyQuil or Tylenol pm would give me.

Indica and 10mg of melatonin has worked for me even while running Tren

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I've tried everything except for the stuff that will make you sleepwalk and do crazy shit. Red kratom and unisom are about the best combo I've found.

Tylenol PM contains the same 25 mg of diphenhydramine that is the only ingredient in Benadryl. The Tylenol PM also has Tylenol and that is the only difference between the two.
Either one work well for me but I think you need to allow for at least 7 hours of sleep. Also like anything else, you dont want to be taking this every night, so just use when you are having issues.
I take two Benadryl every night. Gets me to sleep quick, no fog in the morning like NyQuil or Tylenol pm would give me.

It’s NyQuil then; whatever is in that makes me feel like shit the next day. Like it’ll put me to sleep but never get into that deep beneficial sleep
Tylenol PM contains the same 25 mg of diphenhydramine that is the only ingredient in Benadryl. The Tylenol PM also has Tylenol and that is the only difference between the two.
Either one work well for me but I think you need to allow for at least 7 hours of sleep. Also like anything else, you dont want to be taking this every night, so just use when you are having issues.

IML Gear Cream!
Melatonin causes nightmares/night terrors in many people. I had some real doozies. Woke up screaming and scaring the shit out of my wife. Start slow, 1-2 mg. Don't go over 5 mg, that's when things get wonky.

Most supplement companies sell a sleep aid blend. Tried any of those?

- - - Updated - - -

Or do you need something stronger?

ZMA GABA melatonin all work

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

https://aipctshop.com/qutipin-seroquel50-mg-100-tablet/ - if you don't know what seroquel is, I suggest looking into it. A low dose is often used for sleep/insomnia.. anywhere from 25-100mg before bed. It will put you out like a baby.

https://aipctshop.com/atarax-hydroxyzine-25-mg-375-pills/ - hydroxine is a stronger benadryl. It is prescribed for anxiety as an alternative to benzos. Doesn't really work for anxiety, but really good at making you tired and sleepy. Typical dosage is between 25-100mg, 2-3 times per day. Take before bed obviously if you just want the sleep benefits.

zquil works great for me. same active ingredient as Benadryl

Yes sorry i forgot to mention that ive built up a tolerance over years of using melatonin and that you should start with one 5 mg tablet

Melatonin is a hormone. Just like when we take testosterone and our bodies stop producing it naturally the same thing happens when we take melatonin. When I was in the military I used to take 5-10mg every night. I did this for about 4 months straight until one day we pulled into port at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. I left the ship for four days and didn’t take my melatonin with me. I literally did not fall asleep for a minute for those four days. I was getting obviously worried that when I would lay down every night to sleep I wasn’t sleeping one bit. I wasn’t really tired honestly but I was becoming delirious. When I went back to the ship I went straight to medical and spoke with a doctor. Of course the first thing he did was drug test me and when the results came back negative that’s when he took me seriously and tried to help me figure out what was causing me to not sleep. He asked me if I took sleeping medicine I told him no I only take melatonin at night. That’s when he explained to me that melatonin was a hormone and since I’ve been taking it consecutively for months my body was no longer producing melatonin. I came off of the melatonin right then and their and decided to quit taking it. I didn’t fall asleep again that night and after the 5th night I finally fell asleep for about 45 minutes. My sleeping was terrible for the next 2-3 months I wasn’t sleeping more than an hour or two every night. I would go through these cycles where for three days I would barley sleep for an hour or two at night and then on the fourth night I would be so exhausted I would fall asleep for a good 4-5 hours. That continued for months before I was finally able to get a normal night of sleep. Be careful with it, just because you can buy it over the counter doesn’t mean it can’t screw you up. I certainly wouldn’t be recommending it to people as a daily thing to help with sleep. Theirs a reason you can’t fall asleep without it, your not producing any own your own.

Get Shredded!
PSL EUROTROPIN HGH and some cjc1295 w/dac works remarkably well, couple that with some GABA 750mgs and some 5htp 100mgs... I sleep like a bear in hibernation when I blast this combo

Long term diphenhydramine use is linked to memory issues. Also, taking more than 5MG of Melatonin can have an adverse effect on your mood. Dude taking 80MG/night is nuts. Start with 1MG and make sure that within 15 mins you are in bed with no electronics on. Only go up to 2MG if necessary. More is not going to be better with melatonin once you get to 5MG.

remember that The blue light from screens really messes with our circadian rhythms so it’s best to have all screens off at least 1Hr before trying to get to sleep.

My turn to go to sleep!

These brothers are correct about my abuse of melatonin but after years of using it increasingly it is the only way i can get to sleep even after working 12-15 days and need my sleep for work the next day and the next etc. etc. by no means do I recommend taking the amounts that i take but was merely suggesting it at a low dose resolution to your sleep issue because it does work and valerian root mixed with it you wont need much. They both help and work synergistically with each other.

Can confirm Ambien can fuck you up!!!!! have flahbacks to this day from being on them(non cr) back in the early 2000's, the stories my buddies would tell me....and I remembered jack until years later

Back