• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3%

0c86dae54f2deb13e8126bec33019140.plist

06a5616cb116b8ee182b20f6782aba48.plist

look like reservists lolz, I'm guessing getting involed puts you on a watch list not the kinda thing people who use AAS need

look like reservists lolz, I'm guessing getting involed puts you on a watch list not the kinda thing people who use AAS need

A watchlist for what? what do we do that breaks any laws? if anything we’re upholding the laws and securing our liberties and freedoms.

heckler I like you, you’re a good person, you’re highly intelligent, I respect you, I look up to you, but please take another look at this and see what’s going on around you with your government. These people are just freedom loving people that want to be left alone by the government and have Government abide by the constitution. that’s all we want. we are not looking for a fight but we will defend our freedom’s if we have to.

I don’t think that’s radical at all. what I do think is radical is the government telling businesses and people that are nonessential and they’re not dignified to have a job or a business. and telling people they need to stay at home and can’t travel ? who the fuck do they think they are? where in the constitution does it give the government the authority to tell businesses or people that they need to shut down and have zero income or revenue from months and telling people to stay shelter in place?? that is what I call radical. we now have a tyrannical government local state and federal that needs to be held accountable for their actions.

Last edited:
this will go down in history as the biggest blunder and blackeye America’s ever seen in regards to freedoms and liberties. this is our time to stand up and take a stand for our own freedoms and liberties. if we don’t do anything things will keep on getting worse. the government will take as much power as they can because there’s too many cowards that will let it happen,

i’m not a crazy person. I see what’s going on in this country and it’s unacceptable, it needs to be stopped.

I haven’t turned radical, the government has turned tyrannical. all government officials, judges and politicians will need to be held accountable for their unconstitutional actions against the American people.

We have a government that through in jail a person who opened their salon so she can feed her family and pay her bills and her employees so they could also feed their families and pay there bills too. what did they do to her in return?? they threw in jail!!! what kind of cruel evil government would do that to its own people???? that is so fucked up. is this the country you want to live in? it’s not the country I want to live in. I’m willing to put my life on the line to change that. I have an 18-year-old daughter. I don’t want her to live in a tyrannical police state.

Last edited:
“It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.”. -Thomas Paine

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
A watchlist for what? what do we do that breaks any laws? if anything we’re upholding the laws and securing our liberties and freedoms.
I dont disagree, but dont you think you fit a profile? white guy dressing up in fatigues prepping for a possible war with the government, I think you are as inconspicuous as a black teen in a hoodie carrying skittles. I would bet 1 million pesos everyone is being profiled then an undercover sees small suspect packages and decides to raid your house

I dont disagree, but dont you think you fit a profile? white guy dressing up in fatigues prepping for a possible war with the government, I think you are as inconspicuous as a black teen in a hoodie carrying skittles. I would bet 1 million pesos everyone is being profiled then an undercover sees small suspect packages and decides to raid your house

yes, that’s why I mentioned a new discreet avenue. The fbi is watching 3% ers like a hawk. When you visit there webpage it asks for personal info including an address if I remember correctly. That’s a no go.

we gotta do this thing like the conspirators of the revolutionary war. We gotta do this locally and with no “paper” trail. Otherwise you’ll be outed by main stream media as a ‘racist murderous white supremacy’ group or ‘conspiracy theorist gone rogue” as if being labeled a conspiracy theory is a bad thing?! Cuz it’s not. Keeping an open mind and protecting yourself by evaluating the possibility that not everything is what the government or media tells you is the first step to being free.

besides, I thought this country was pushing for no labels and open mindedness.

less disguise ourselves as pan sexual Scientologists. No one would suspect a thing! We could literally be handed the keys to the cuntry. Then we’ll break out the guillotines and medieval torture devices and all the deviants (both sexual, constitutional and political deviants) shall have there rights to life, infringed.

we can call our rebel group.... ‘Thee Infringed’

I like it, personally, prolly mostly because I made it up and I hereby declare myself the leader and ruler of all rebel factions ... ... but because im too lazy right now (trt is not as motivating as full tilt blast off with access to a gym). I succeed my powers to swipes and Vincentino and heckler and garlic chicken and coach and malfeasance and zwhit and old school and lifter69 and tommygunnz and self made monster and 3OT and hfo3 and the members of the church gang.. and a few others that I can’t think of Right now. That would make one hell of a new world order senate right there boys. I just want to live in the mountains and be left alone ... as loyal ruler to the infringed I feel the new world owes me this.

thank you and goodnight

This is why we need to act as our liberties are in grave danger by an overreaching FBI and DOJ.

I don’t engage in any illegal activities so I don’t have to worry about that.

I like where you're heads at. I'm on the same page it seems with these 3% guys. Never heard of it, but I can tell.

we are not looking for a fight but we will defend our freedom’s if we have to.

This is the crux of it all...the vague threat against the Govt should you need to "defend" your freedom against them.

I agree with everything you said.

And ppl will need to reach a critical threshold of "enough is enough" before they actually do anything about it. Otherwise they are perfectly fine with letting you guys do the heavy lifting.

The Govt does watch organizations like this for their own self preservation which is ironic bc they exist to serve the people.

IDK how many members 3% has and what capabilities they have for real. But they wouldn't be enough to stop a single tank division.

You would need a massive uprising in the many millions. It could happen. But ppl have to reach that threshold I was talking about and I don't think we are there yet. IMO

Know your enemy if you are getting into this fight. Google COINTELPRO. Though the counterintelligence, and counterrevolutionary branch of the FBI traditionally targets militant leftist groups, they have pivoted towards groups like the Freemen, and sovereign citizens in the past 20 years. The FBI plays dirty. You do not want to be on their radar

you dont need to commit a crime for the government to watch you, just look how the government went after everyone that trump had dealings with

I’m gonna facefuck every single one of these people once I become supreme ruler of the Western Hemisphere.

Attachments

• 8D398C51-18DC-4271-934E-5D87498D51A9.jpeg
    8D398C51-18DC-4271-934E-5D87498D51A9.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 94
Get Shredded!
you dont need to commit a crime for the government to watch you, just look how the government went after everyone that trump had dealings with

Sadly, this is the fear they want to instill in ppl.

Maybe someone who would be interested in joining a group like this doesn't bc they are afraid of getting on their "radar" even tho they have done nothing wrong?

It's another form of control.

You just need to be cautious when joining groups because there will undoubtedly be undercovers who would like nothing more then entrapping you because of your views. Ruby Ridge comes to mind.

right now it’s just protesting peacefully legally while armed like they did in Michigan with their rifles in and around the state capital. I wouldn’t provoke or get in the face of law-enforcement or break any firearms laws.

i don’t see this movement getting any more than peacefully protesting while armed.

This is the crux of it all...the vague threat against the Govt should you need to "defend" your freedom against them.

I agree with everything you said.

And ppl will need to reach a critical threshold of "enough is enough" before they actually do anything about it. Otherwise they are perfectly fine with letting you guys do the heavy lifting.

The Govt does watch organizations like this for their own self preservation which is ironic bc they exist to serve the people.

IDK how many members 3% has and what capabilities they have for real. But they wouldn't be enough to stop a single tank division.

You would need a massive uprising in the many millions. It could happen. But ppl have to reach that threshold I was talking about and I don't think we are there yet. IMO
50 guys show up to the capital steps in a state fully armed and the police are nowhere to be found. Making a statement with 50 guys armed to the teeth is easy in the USA
No tanks are going to roll on that.

Yep the good old hello kitty. I’m willing to bet not a single person flips you shit for it either. Been a while since I’ve seen that one.

lol.

it was our basement bathroom which no one really uses all that much. my daughter and wife (now ex-wife) were into the hello Kitty thing at the time.

We even had a hello kitty toaster. the toast would come out with a hello Kitty print on it. it was kind of cool lol.

Back