• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Easy Guide to Dosing Your AAS

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are a lot of debates in terms of dosages when it comes to AAS. There is a quite practical approach to end all this madness and it is based on a theory from Broderick Chavez, the evil genius. He has a background in human biology and is well versed in pharmacology.

TRT: 1-3mg per kg
Competitor TRT: 3-5mg per kg (more of a cruise/bridge)
Competitor Minimum (blast): 5-10mg per kg
Moderate level competitor: 10-15mg per kg
National level: 15-20mg per kg
Pro/Elite: 20-30mg per kg

This is based on body weight and a good way to understand what would be the minimum effective dose as well as the maximal dose where you start experiencing diminishing returns due to sides. Everyone is different so it will take some playing around, but I have found this to be a good place to start.

Damn metric system. Google translate

so lets say u way 220lbs. thats 100 kg.,correct? so... competitor trt would be 300 to 500 correct or am i not figuring this right? (moderate would be 1000 to 1500 mg,right?) not that im any of these,im just making sure im doing the conversion part right. because the only thing i could compete in would be who looks the most like a gorilla lol ( so pro/elite would be 2000 to 3000mg if they weighed 220- trt 100 to 300 if 220) anyway, thanks for the info.!

There are 2.2lbs per kg. I always take my weight and divide it by 2.2 then multiply by the recommended dosages.

I also agree with Multislacking as body weight is a more accurate way to dose ANY pharm product. The bigger the beast, the more active ingredient required. Very similar to food.

I see far too many people running doses that are just ridiculous and you can get away with a lot less, save money, and have less health risks in the long run. A win win!

Back