• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Winny for my girl

Jj ow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers my girl wants to do Winstol , what’s the dosage I should give her she’s 43 with 12% bf . I have gear church’s winny . Thank you for always coming thru GC ! -JB

I’d start very low dose and see how she responds. Slowly up it if necessary. 10mg is a good starting point.

My wife's 2nd run with gear was winstrol. She did really well with Var, so we decided to try winny to see how she would do with that. I got her 200 2.5mg tabs, and worked her up slowly to 15mg/day. Noticed that she didn't get the fullness like she did with the Var, but she got pretty veiny and muscular. Her sex drive was a lot higher than with Var, and her voice changed slightly. The last month of her 3 month run, her joints began to ache. Also, her period stopped. We decide that Var was a better choice, however she did use winny two more times for 30 days as part of her precontest stack. I doubt you have 2.5mg tabs as GC only does 10mg, so I guess you'll have to start with that. I wouldn't recommend jumping to 20mg, but you'll just have see what her results/sides are at 10mg before making that decision.

Hey brothers my girl wants to do Winstol , what’s the dosage I should give her she’s 43 with 12% bf . I have gear church’s winny . Thank you for always coming thru GC ! -JB

Also, she did have some shedding while on it, and there was usually a nice pile of her hair when I would get in the shower.

I wouldn't give my girl winstrol, still pretty androgenic. Just bight the bullet and spend the $ on var or try ostarine. She's worth it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I heard winny changes voices in girls quickly. We stick with var and 30mg test p e3d (done my research and asked alot of questions to the women that used to be around here.) Thinking about hgh again too...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Has she tried var? If not I strongly recommend anavar, you’ll likely both be very satisfied with the results.
winstrol will cause a deepening of her voice and facial hair as well as thinning of her head hair. If she is not competing there is no reason to risk the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my gf is working on a cut for the summer and wanted to tighten the tummy and have more defined muscularity.
i was thinking starting her at 2.5mg/day and going up to 5/day. i wouldn’t think the sides would be problematic at that dose and should bring out some muscular definitions with the cut.
Any thoughts on that lower dosing?

IML Gear Cream!
Var with clen is my very uneducated recommendation.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Wow, 12%. That is shredded for a female, comparable to 5% and below for a male.

body-fat-percentage-women-headerimage.jpg

My wife's 2nd run with gear was winstrol. She did really well with Var, so we decided to try winny to see how she would do with that. I got her 200 2.5mg tabs, and worked her up slowly to 15mg/day. Noticed that she didn't get the fullness like she did with the Var, but she got pretty veiny and muscular. Her sex drive was a lot higher than with Var, and her voice changed slightly. The last month of her 3 month run, her joints began to ache. Also, her period stopped. We decide that Var was a better choice, however she did use winny two more times for 30 days as part of her precontest stack. I doubt you have 2.5mg tabs as GC only does 10mg, so I guess you'll have to start with that. I wouldn't recommend jumping to 20mg, but you'll just have see what her results/sides are at 10mg before making that decision.

Aching joints and missed periods, all signs of extremely low estrogen. I think if women are going to run serious anabolic like that, they should supplement a bit of estrogen as well. I wouldn't want to be around her giving her winny and estrogen lol.

Back