• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap, Effective Recomp/Shredded Cycle

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of the fastest and less expensive cycles I use to run was 8 weeks on:
Test P/Tren A 75/75mg eod week 1-8
Winstrol 50mg-75mg daily oral week 5-8

It could be 100/100mg too. I have definitely moved on from that but, for cash strapped individuals that can handle sides, it is super effective.

Max

One of the fastest and less expensive cycles I use to run was 8 weeks on:
Test P/Tren A 75/75mg eod week 1-8
Winstrol 50mg-75mg daily oral week 5-8

It could be 100/100mg too. I have definitely moved on from that but, for cash strapped individuals that can handle sides, it is super effective.

Max
Sounds good & I love winny but it makes my joints ache like hell

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sounds good & I love winny but it makes my joints ache like hell

Yeah. Some people get that side. There are some nice natural ways to defeat that. It was worth mentioning for guys looking for quick, inexpensive transformation. I spend more on supps then the cost for 8 weeks. Lol

Max

Yeah. Some people get that side. There are some nice natural ways to defeat that. It was worth mentioning for guys looking for quick, inexpensive transformation. I spend more on supps then the cost for 8 weeks. Lol

Max

What natural ways do you recommend to defeat Winnie sides??

I tried some Winnie in oil two years ago and had to stop bc my elbows killed me (like broken glass inside).

I was going to try npp with Winnie (test base) to see what happens but that even makes me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What natural ways do you recommend to defeat Winnie sides??

I tried some Winnie in oil two years ago and had to stop bc my elbows killed me (like broken glass inside).

I was going to try npp with Winnie (test base) to see what happens but that even makes me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 grams of Curcumin-w bioperine/ 3 grams of MSM, and a tablespoon or two of Knox gelatin daily/3 grams Omegas. For natural supps It works. I am sure 50mg of nan would totally help.

Max

2 grams of Curcumin-w bioperine/ 3 grams of MSM, and a tablespoon or two of Knox gelatin daily/3 grams Omegas. For natural supps It works. I am sure 50mg of nan would totally help.

Max
I'll have to give that a try. Also I've ran deca & jointer feel better. I'm using npp & can't tell if it helps at all. How do you think npp compares to deca with joint issues.

I'll have to give that a try. Also I've ran deca & jointer feel better. I'm using npp & can't tell if it helps at all. How do you think npp compares to deca with joint issues.

Yeah but it doesn’t have the half life of Deca so, you’d have to use more frequent. Even 50mg of Deca per week is enough to benefit. Npp would have to be done twice which is just a pain tbh. I love Npp but Deca is nice for the long acting properties.

Max

What what's it's worth I'm on NPP and not seeing the joint benefits like I did on 200 mg of Deca.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What what's it's worth I'm on NPP and not seeing the joint benefits like I did on 200 mg of Deca.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I mostly use Deca so I personally wouldn’t know if it works for me at the low
Dose. Decanoate definitely makes a huge positive impact on “low to zero pain”. Probably due to the water retention; also, people do say they get less water with Npp.....that could be why. ??

Max

Nandrolone at a low dose works really well for combating aching joints from winny. 100-150mg per week. Personally I prefer npp because it starts working much quicker

Back