SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,516 Posts
    Rep Points

They're both great

Here's a simple rule -

If you try something, do everything the best way you know how, and it gives you terrible sides, just don't do that again.

Simple Rule #2 (most important imo) -

If the drugs are negatively impacting the way you train and eat, stop doing what you're doing and adjust them.

High test is a great recipe to pack on tons of lean tissue. It's the BEST way imo but, if high test gives you issues, especially controlling estrogen, then deca would be the obvious choice.

I would still run test as high as you can while being comfortable and add whatever dose of deca on top.

400mg test and 400 deca is a pretty good little combo if, you're pounding food. If you're NOT pounding food, doesn't matter what drugs you're using.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They're both great

Here's a simple rule -

If you try something, do everything the best way you know how, and it gives you terrible sides, just don't do that again.

Simple Rule #2 (most important imo) -

If the drugs are negatively impacting the way you train and eat, stop doing what you're doing and adjust them.

High test is a great recipe to pack on tons of lean tissue. It's the BEST way imo but, if high test gives you issues, especially controlling estrogen, then deca would be the obvious choice.

I would still run test as high as you can while being comfortable and add whatever dose of deca on top.

400mg test and 400 deca is a pretty good little combo if, you're pounding food. If you're NOT pounding food, doesn't matter what drugs you're using.
    This . Try both try just the 250 and then add the prop later. Then you'll know what's best for you. We all right technically cause my right is ur wrong and visions right is my wrong.

UNCLE Z REP
    PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotcha thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

my bad. i misunderstood the question. im like trentrain, i like to run my test higher than deca, but some guys are the other way around. certainly what ur talking about(2-300 test and 6-900 deca would work great for a bulk-mass builder). everybody is a little diff. and u need to do what works best for u imo. good luck bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Basically a trt cruise / blast so Iíll probably stick with trt dose of deca might add 2-300 more npp weíll see if I feel anything on trt dose first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

I always ran higher test never tried reverse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks everyone for replies I can run test low and deca high and be free of sexual sides

i want test low because I am SICK of acne and oily skin. I mean I go to work in a normal climate and come home lathered one body oil.

also I want to avoid hair loss sides I saw a video on old school cycles like dbol primo deca and dbol will screw up my hairline but if I stick to deca and low test I figure I should be able to achieve goals without skin problems and minimize hair problems. Besides I think I want to be 215 220 max now instead of like 230

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Odi4796 View Post
    It looks like on paper deca has a higher myotrophic ability than test to put on mass. Iím wondering milligram per milligram do u think deca is atleast as strong and fast at putting on mass as test

id rather be running 600 to 900 of deca on top of 200-300 test and anadrol or some designers versus running 600 deca and 500 test on top of orals

im basically hoping to keep test low it gives me horrible acne and oily skin and itís just not worth it so Iíd like to use deca instead.
    Lee Priest says thats all he use to run was deca. Hated test sides. Not sure its true or how the fuck he kept his dick in order but wtf knows.

Deca destroys my libido no matter what test dose i run however NPP doesnt so id prefer NPP for sides but deca has always been labeled the mass builder for off season. I would think test & nandrolone have a pretty good synergy as well for mass.

Experiment with it & let us know the results

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Please do the reserch needed to pursue your needs....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts
    Rep Points

Over the yrs ,I've don't a ton of Deca.You find something that works..stick with it................Now I have never done more Deca than test,had no need........but I know people that do,hell give it a try...Always remember what works for Tom, dick and Harry...just might NOT work for you.....................There are ways of dealing with oily skin..try some new methods....I have never had 1 side from even 800mgs of Deca...............But for me the best dose is 3-400.........above that is a waste....FOR me,,,maybe not you.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít think Iíll ever use over 250 test again

how does deca compare to test for mass for you
    I prefer 400-800mg test ew and 200-300mg deca myself. either way, great combo IMO

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,516 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks everyone for replies I can run test low and deca high and be free of sexual sides

i want test low because I am SICK of acne and oily skin. I mean I go to work in a normal climate and come home lathered one body oil.

also I want to avoid hair loss sides I saw a video on old school cycles like dbol primo deca and dbol will screw up my hairline but if I stick to deca and low test I figure I should be able to achieve goals without skin problems and minimize hair problems. Besides I think I want to be 215 220 max now instead of like 230
    If you're prone to MPB, you'll lose hair regardless.

Whatever you feel best on, do that and actually enjoy the cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Great mass gainer above 600mg! Even using TRT and 400mg will put on mass. In the 70ís it was the go to mass builder: Deca and Ciba 5mg Dbol (small handful w breakfast!!lol).

Max
    That WAS the breakfast of champions!! Especially pre-1990

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíll be grateful for oily skin as you age. I am late 40ís and have less wrinkles than some guys do 10-15 years younger. About the hair - youíre either gonna lose it or not. Donít fight it - shave that shit and youíd be surprised how great it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts
    Rep Points

From what I've read lately...............4796.trying to find a replacement for Test due to oily skin.............That would be more difficult than finding a better way of dealing with the oily issue...Test should be the Base.........I've done a few cycles that Test wasn't included,however.......being older now I would not repeat that..........At a gr of Test ,I had oily skin ,,,but found good methods to deal with it......and that was a nice cycle.......I'm concidering another high Test cycle w/ Proviron.......soon