• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SubQ ?

horsepwr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my wife is about to start with about 35mg test enan a week. I read a few places that you can administer test sub q with females. Is this as effective as IM?

SubQ is just as effective according to pub med studies.

There is one study where women transitioning to men used it SubQ and were studied and as bizarre as this is, it actually demonstrates the info you are looking for:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28379417

Personally, if it were me, I'd do 10mgs EOD. The peak of CYP and ENANTHATE is about 48 hours and then from there on, its a downward spiral.

In women, a 35mg dose is very likely to show some masculinization symptoms quicker, deeper voice, acne, clitoral enlargement, etc. Though sides are not guaranteed, they are likely.

If you can manage to get a 10mg shot of CYP or even PROP and do ED or EOD, you will get a better overall result and less sides.

Good luck.

yes, 10 mg of Test E. are about 7 mg of active testosterone.
which is roughly the amount naturally produced by a man in one day (7-10mg)

So my wife is about to start with about 35mg test enan a week. I read a few places that you can administer test sub q with females. Is this as effective as IM?
You can absolutely do it but do it slow to avoid soreness and lumps.

Can I ask why starting at 35mg a week? With women, less is more, use the absolute tiniest dose without bad sides... I'd drop that to a range between 10mg-25mg depending on her stats.

And with women, we don't have nearly as drastic effects with dosing being farther apart compared to men. So it's a matter of preference. Even with TProp, I wouldn't inject ED or EOD, every 3-4 days is sufficient typically. Some are fine once a week with prop and once every 2 weeks or month with long esters. Especially subQ, the absorption rate is slower/evened out so no big spikes compared to IM.

Back