• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms vs steroids! Let’s debate a little here!!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e10b69ede8e48c6226dd02b0a548e902.jpg

https://sarms-peptide.shop

138c63e4af87d1e889d27fbbffe70b91.jpg

In terms of effects, they are quite similar, it’s just that steroids work faster. So for example, you will have to do three cycles of a SARM to get the effect of one cycle of steroids. This puts some people in a tight spot as they want results fast but don’t want the negative side effects attached to steroids.

STEROID BENEFITS FOR BODYBUILDING

Muscle gain – anabolics mimic testosterone, one of the key muscle growth hormones
Training duration and frequency – this in itself leads to more muscle stimulation and potential growth
Muscle retention – anabolic steroids ca reduce the rate of muscle wastage during training
Muscle mass – steroid users can grow more mass than all but the most genetically gifted natural athletes
Psychological – using drugs can make people feel as if they should be achieving more, so they work harder and train more seriously (call it a placebo effect, but it can’t be ignored) And many many more!!

HEALTH RISKS & SIDE EFFECTS OF STEROID USE

Gynecomastia (“gyno”) – where male steroid users develop breast tissue or lumps
Shrunken junk – guys using gear often suffer from shrunken testicles
Prostate problems – enlarged prostate can be a side effect of steroid use
For women, changes to genitalia include an enlarged clitoris
Women users can develop deeper voices (we’re talking so deep that it’s a shocking change)
Women users can also develop physical changes to the shape of the jaw, plus facial hair
Baldness or thinning hair and hair loss for both sexes
Women should expect interrupted periods which can have serious health implications
Both sexes can be affected by severe acne on the face and body
Tumours and other changes (especially to the liver) are common health risks
Increased LDL and decreased HDL cholesterol
Hypertension (high blood pressure) and other heart and circulatory issues
Increased risk of tendonitis and associated injuries (especially in conjunction with lifting heavy)
Plus the risk of infections linked to the administration of injectable drugs
Steroid use can also lead to a number of mental issues including aggression, rage, depression, paranoia, poor judgement and even violent outbursts. And again many many more.

WHAT ARE SARMS?

SARMs are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators – they are performance-enhancing compounds, rather than synthetic hormones. SARMs work by binding to androgen receptors on a cellular level which means they are very unlikely to lead to health problems (like the fertility issues, heart problems and physical changes in the list of steroid side effects).

BENEFITS OF SARMS

Can help build more lean muscle mass
Can help improve strength levels (so you can lift more)
Can boost the healing and recovery process
May improve training endurance to boost the duration and frequency of sessions
Has positive benefits for bone health and bone density
Can help you lose fat without also losing muscle mass

HEALTH RISKS & SIDE EFFECTS OF SARMS

temporary gynecomastia or breast development in men.
acne
oily skin or hair
cysts
changes in blood pressure
may feel a little more aggression
Possible cholesterol spike
testicular atrophy
Blurry vision/ spotty vision
Possible liver toxicity

When taken in NORMAL doses and for a short period of time, they are practically harmless. Also, they definitely have fewer side effects than steroids, and most of them, if not all, are reversible once you stop taking them (for the most part).

When it comes to sarms vs steroids I say why not mix them both together. Enjoy the benefits of both and make them work together to achieve the physique you want at your pace. Im sure we could sit here all day and bash each one saying we’ll this one does this and that one kills that. But in the end sarms do truly work and they work well. They might not be as fast acting as the real deal but I can tell you from experience they do work and can be a great addition to any cut or bulk steroid cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e10b69ede8e48c6226dd02b0a548e902.jpg

https://sarms-peptide.shop

138c63e4af87d1e889d27fbbffe70b91.jpg

In terms of effects, they are quite similar, it’s just that steroids work faster. So for example, you will have to do three cycles of a SARM to get the effect of one cycle of steroids. This puts some people in a tight spot as they want results fast but don’t want the negative side effects attached to steroids.

STEROID BENEFITS FOR BODYBUILDING

Muscle gain – anabolics mimic testosterone, one of the key muscle growth hormones
Training duration and frequency – this in itself leads to more muscle stimulation and potential growth
Muscle retention – anabolic steroids ca reduce the rate of muscle wastage during training
Muscle mass – steroid users can grow more mass than all but the most genetically gifted natural athletes
Psychological – using drugs can make people feel as if they should be achieving more, so they work harder and train more seriously (call it a placebo effect, but it can’t be ignored) And many many more!!

HEALTH RISKS & SIDE EFFECTS OF STEROID USE

Gynecomastia (“gyno”) – where male steroid users develop breast tissue or lumps
Shrunken junk – guys using gear often suffer from shrunken testicles
Prostate problems – enlarged prostate can be a side effect of steroid use
For women, changes to genitalia include an enlarged clitoris
Women users can develop deeper voices (we’re talking so deep that it’s a shocking change)
Women users can also develop physical changes to the shape of the jaw, plus facial hair
Baldness or thinning hair and hair loss for both sexes
Women should expect interrupted periods which can have serious health implications
Both sexes can be affected by severe acne on the face and body
Tumours and other changes (especially to the liver) are common health risks
Increased LDL and decreased HDL cholesterol
Hypertension (high blood pressure) and other heart and circulatory issues
Increased risk of tendonitis and associated injuries (especially in conjunction with lifting heavy)
Plus the risk of infections linked to the administration of injectable drugs
Steroid use can also lead to a number of mental issues including aggression, rage, depression, paranoia, poor judgement and even violent outbursts. And again many many more.

WHAT ARE SARMS?

SARMs are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators – they are performance-enhancing compounds, rather than synthetic hormones. SARMs work by binding to androgen receptors on a cellular level which means they are very unlikely to lead to health problems (like the fertility issues, heart problems and physical changes in the list of steroid side effects).

BENEFITS OF SARMS

Can help build more lean muscle mass
Can help improve strength levels (so you can lift more)
Can boost the healing and recovery process
May improve training endurance to boost the duration and frequency of sessions
Has positive benefits for bone health and bone density
Can help you lose fat without also losing muscle mass

HEALTH RISKS & SIDE EFFECTS OF SARMS

temporary gynecomastia or breast development in men.
acne
oily skin or hair
cysts
changes in blood pressure
may feel a little more aggression
Possible cholesterol spike
testicular atrophy
Blurry vision/ spotty vision
Possible liver toxicity

When taken in NORMAL doses and for a short period of time, they are practically harmless. Also, they definitely have fewer side effects than steroids, and most of them, if not all, are reversible once you stop taking them (for the most part).

When it comes to sarms vs steroids I say why not mix them both together. Enjoy the benefits of both and make them work together to achieve the physique you want at your pace. Im sure we could sit here all day and bash each one saying we’ll this one does this and that one kills that. But in the end sarms do truly work and they work well. They might not be as fast acting as the real deal but I can tell you from experience they do work and can be a great addition to any cut or bulk steroid cycle.

Bump

Max

They work well and can definitely be run with other AAS like classic steroids. I was surprised how well they worked for me.

I was def surprised as well. I’m going to turn alittle attention time peptides in my next order tho. Have to give those a run!

I was doing some research and came across a thread on another forum where they were talking about using GW501516 and or MK2866 during PCT to help with recovery and cortisol reduction. MK might be suppressive, I'm not sure, if so then I would just use GW.

Last edited:
I was doing some research and came across a thread on another forum where they were talking about using GW501516 and or MK2866 during PCT to help with recovery and cortisol reduction. MK might be suppressive, I'm not sure, if so then I would just use GW.

No shit? That could be a game changer for those who pct for sure! I can def see GW working to help. Possibly mk too but I’d have to double check if it suppresses too I can’t remember.

damn bro, would love to fuck w/ u (i mean debate), but never done sarms. when all this shit smooths out im gonna hook up. i know u think i forgot about our conversation, just didnt know shit was gonna hit the fan! when the gyms open back up, we'll talk again. in the mean time, have a good weekend brother and stay safe.catch u next week!

damn bro, would love to fuck w/ u (i mean debate), but never done sarms. when all this shit smooths out im gonna hook up. i know u think i forgot about our conversation, just didnt know shit was gonna hit the fan! when the gyms open back up, we'll talk again. in the mean time, have a good weekend brother and stay safe.catch u next week!

No I didn’t think you forgot bro, this was def unexpected! When this clears and your ready you know I got you. Have a good weekend bro and stay safe as well my man!

I personally think MK677 is one of the best Compounds to come to light this decade.

I do realize Merck created it in the late 1990's and I can't believe it hasn't been approved yet, bc it's been shown to be super effective in Clinical Study after study.

IML Gear Cream!
I personally think MK677 is one of the best Compounds to come to light this decade.

I do realize Merck created it in the late 1990's and I can't believe it hasn't been approved yet, bc it's been shown to be super effective in Clinical Study after study.

I legit have a list of stuff I want to try and this is on it. Next time I make an order it’s the most random stuff ever lol sarms, peptides, and aas!

yeah would think two of the best sarms to use during a bridge or pct would be mk677 and GW501516, those two should not suppress the HTPA axis.

Does Mk677 mess with your blood sugar? Every time I’ve run it, my fasting glucose spikes up to the 120 range.

Does Mk677 mess with your blood sugar? Every time I’ve run it, my fasting glucose spikes up to the 120 range.

not that I notice, I only run 10-20mg tho

not that I notice, I only run 10-20mg tho

I can get away with 10mg, it only spikes to high 90s low 100s. I normally run mid 80s. With a family history of diabetes it makes me a little nervous to try it again

I can get away with 10mg, it only spikes to high 90s low 100s. I normally run mid 80s. With a family history of diabetes it makes me a little nervous to try it again

I'm running 10mg now, that's mostly all I run it at. Very little to no sides at that dose.

I'm running 10mg now, that's mostly all I run it at. Very little to no sides at that dose.

Do you use a sponsors MK? Doing some research trying to find out who I want to go with next because my last source(not on the board) I think was/is a selective scammer.

I recently started YK-11 (10mgs a day) with some high test and I’m enjoying the “feel” so far, pumps are great, strength is good, I’m sleeping great. So far nothing bad to report, all is good, it’s too soon to say much more than this :)

I recently started YK-11 (10mgs a day) with some high test and I’m enjoying the “feel” so far, pumps are great, strength is good, I’m sleeping great. So far nothing bad to report, all is good, it’s too soon to say much more than this :)

I’ve been interested in YK. I’ve used osta, lad, rad(my favorite) s4, s23. S4 is my favorite but I hate the visual sides so I won’t run it again

Been running SARMS to get back in shape after coronavirus shutdown.
Current stack
MK2866 10mg a day
MK677 10mg a day
YK11 5mg a day
LGD4033 5mg a day

Those are all at the low end of recommended doses but since running four compounds I'm getting s good cumulative effect. Strength and stamina up a good amount. Size and weight up

Been running SARMS to get back in shape after coronavirus shutdown.
Current stack
MK2866 10mg a day
MK677 10mg a day
YK11 5mg a day
LGD4033 5mg a day

Those are all at the low end of recommended doses but since running four compounds I'm getting s good cumulative effect. Strength and stamina up a good amount. Size and weight up

Any feedback on YK11, I definitely wanna hear. It is the most expensive one (raw-wise) and anything that may inhibit myostatin interests me. I have done MK677(Ibutamoren) 25mgand LGD4033(Ligandrol)10mg in the past and I was amazed at the effects. Sides and all. Now with S4, Cardarine, RAD140(testalone:another expensive one), Ostarine, etc. This stuff is interesting and some actually are strong enough to need PCT! I would like to find the ones that don’t work through the same pathways as AAS do to see if I can amplify or increase my gains and health(as some have shown to have positive cholesterol and liver values). Very cool that they are tested and available because when they were at all the health shoppes; they were very hit and miss. Not anymore. YK-11 and Cardarine are the two I want to know more.

Max

Any feedback on YK11, I definitely wanna hear. It is the most expensive one (raw-wise) and anything that may inhibit myostatin interests me. I have done MK677(Ibutamoren) 25mgand LGD4033(Ligandrol)10mg in the past and I was amazed at the effects. Sides and all. Now with S4, Cardarine, RAD140(testalone:another expensive one), Ostarine, etc. This stuff is interesting and some actually are strong enough to need PCT! I would like to find the ones that don’t work through the same pathways as AAS do to see if I can amplify or increase my gains and health(as some have shown to have positive cholesterol and liver values). Very cool that they are tested and available because when they were at all the health shoppes; they were very hit and miss. Not anymore. YK-11 and Cardarine are the two I want to know more.

Max

When I ran yk-11 I went up to 20mg per day and let me tell you... it was amazing. I ran 200mg test along with rad-140 also at 20mg. The pumps I had were amazing and I felt insanely full and hard! I put on about 5lbs during my cruise which I never usually do that on a cruise. Strength was creeping up as well. My flat bench went up from 355 to 385 and incline went up to 335.

When I ran yk-11 I went up to 20mg per day and let me tell you... it was amazing. I ran 200mg test along with rad-140 also at 20mg. The pumps I had were amazing and I felt insanely full and hard! I put on about 5lbs during my cruise which I never usually do that on a cruise. Strength was creeping up as well. My flat bench went up from 355 to 385 and incline went up to 335.

That is good to hear! I know they work, I just want to use them proper. The YK being so different from the others is definitely make wanna give it a go! Thanks for the feedback!

Max

That is good to hear! I know they work, I just want to use them proper. The YK being so different from the others is definitely make wanna give it a go! Thanks for the feedback!

Max

On YK11 ive only taken 5-10mg, I don't feel much on 5 but when I go up to 10 I can definitely feel an increased pump and hardness within days.

On YK11 ive only taken 5-10mg, I don't feel much on 5 but when I go up to 10 I can definitely feel an increased pump and hardness within days.

Sounds like I definitely will use 10mg then. I’m not one to shy away from new product trials, ! It is quite interesting and because of how it works, I cannot see it interfering in combination w a blast/cruise. Appreciate it

Max

Sounds like I definitely will use 10mg then. I’m not one to shy away from new product trials, ! It is quite interesting and because of how it works, I cannot see it interfering in combination w a blast/cruise. Appreciate it

Max

Afont went up to 20mg and Phil who is a PSL rep went up to 30-40 I think.

What excatly are Peptides?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Peptides are amino acid strains that are broken off from proteins. Examples would be hgh, hcg. SARMS are more like steroids than Peptides.

Back