• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms vs steroids! Let’s debate a little here!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Should there be any hairloss or gyno concerns on a MK677 and MK2866 stack? I am predisposed to both, and even had a hair transplant, so I am concerned.

I am on Dutasteride 0.5mg every day to maintain my hair.

Any advice would be greatly welcome. Thanks.

Should there be any hairloss or gyno concerns on a MK677 and MK2866 stack? I am predisposed to both, and even had a hair transplant, so I am concerned.

I personally don’t see hair loss or gyno being a problem on either product my friend.

No, not with those two.

Afont went up to 20mg and Phil who is a PSL rep went up to 30-40 I think.

Can always count on Phil to push the limits! . He is shredded!

Max

Awesome, thank you so much for your responses everyone.

What about using Creatine while on MK677?

Are there any concerns surrounding that?

Started my stack yesterday. Doing 20mg MK2866 in the morning, and 20 mg
MK677 at night.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

MK677 at night.

Looks solid!!

Creatine is a great addition to anything in my personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theyre also more expensive, they’re still suppressive, and aren’t side effect free. Shit the only time I ever got gyno was with ostarine years ago. Sarms are nasty RCs

Last edited by a moderator:

MK677 at night.

It would be a nice addition.

No hair loss issue but Ostraine killed my lipids. I run bloods every three months and MK2866 for me was same as being on Winstrol.

YK11 is amazing! It does take about 6-8 week’s to notice the effects but it’s a amazing for fat loss at 5mg... I’ve not taken 10mg so far and don’t see a need for it really.

MK678 is another amazing compound that’s almost as good as HgH. Sides are similar and the Mk677 actually works faster then hgh. I only use 20mg and have seen amazing results. As I’m closing in on 40 orals are just to harsh these day’s and I try to limit myself to one oral run per year. I can easily see myself doing 2 strong Sarm runs per year without any real problem.

Get Shredded!
Would it be safer to just get on TRT? My doctor is happy to perscribe Test Cypionate and HCG (Pregnyl) to me for TRT.

That being said, if I get on TRT but continue my Dutasteride, should I continue to be concerned about hairloss, or is it pretty safe?

Thanks,

Would it be safer to just get on TRT? My doctor is happy to perscribe Test Cypionate and HCG (Pregnyl) to me for TRT.

That being said, if I get on TRT but continue my Dutasteride, should I continue to be concerned about hairloss, or is it pretty safe?

Thanks,

200mg of test isn’t going to make or break your hair. Sounds like it’s on it’s way out anyway ? I wouldn’t be to concerned but everyone is different.

Would it be safer to just get on TRT? My doctor is happy to perscribe Test Cypionate and HCG (Pregnyl) to me for TRT. That being said, if I get on TRT but continue my Dutasteride, should I continue to be concerned about hairloss, or is it pretty safe?Thanks,
If you need trt then I would definitely recommend it. At the normal dose of 100-200mg a week you shouldn't have much problems

Had a buddy that was saying sarms suck and don’t work. Had him order lgd and mk-677, told him if they don’t work I’ll give him his money back. Put an order in and let’s just say he’s a believer now!

Had a buddy that was saying sarms suck and don’t work. Had him order lgd and mk-677, told him if they don’t work I’ll give him his money back. Put an order in and let’s just say he’s a believer now!

Those two will definitely put on some size

Back