Greetings!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Greetings!

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good to see y'all over here.
    I've personally used the T400, Nandro-blend, Tren-blend, and Dbol and enjoyed them all. They definitely have quality products!

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,837

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All stock issues have been fixed/addressed?
    Will you stay up to date with your stock, warning members when certain items or low or oos?



    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    4315371

    Welcome GP, good to see you and happy to say solid as the day is long and has been
    for years !!

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,782
    Thanked in
    6,694 Posts
    Rep Points
    626705407

    Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    Hello! We’re honored to be the newest sponsor and part of the best bodybuilding and fitness forum online! We’ve been in business for 10+ years offering one of the most complete lines of USA Domestic products. GearPro is proud to feature products from two of the most well known, highly regarded brands in the industry, BioTech and Abbott. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Big thanks to ASF for having us here.


    GearPro offers a HUGE SELECTION of PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE gear with
    LIGHTING-FAST SERVICE!


    FOR A LIST & INFO: Gearpro@Securenym.net

    Welcome Wagon Bump

    Max

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points
    470100

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    All stock issues have been fixed/addressed?
    Will you stay up to date with your stock, warning members when certain items or low or oos?



    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Yes, stock is plentiful and orders are shipping out in our usual lightning-quick fashion. We did have a minor issue with stock due to complications with international shipping and labs being shut down due to the corona virus. Unfortunately, it was out of our control. Everyone was informed of the delays when they ordered. We’ve apologized profusely, offered generous incentives to those that were inconvenienced, and generally done everything we possibly can to make the situation right. It’s the first major hiccup we’ve had in over a decade of service, and hopefully it will be the last.

    To anyone that was inconvenienced during that time, I’d once again like to offer our sincere apologies. If we lost you as a customer, then I’m profoundly saddened that we failed you. We’ve taken steps to help insure that these issues don’t happen again. I can only hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business again, at some point in the future.

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,782
    Thanked in
    6,694 Posts
    Rep Points
    626705407

    Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    Yes, stock is plentiful and orders are shipping out in our usual lightning-quick fashion. We did have a minor issue with stock due to complications with international shipping and labs being shut down due to the corona virus. Unfortunately, it was out of our control. Everyone was informed of the delays when they ordered. We’ve apologized profusely, offered generous incentives to those that were inconvenienced, and generally done everything we possibly can to make the situation right. It’s the first major hiccup we’ve had in over a decade of service, and hopefully it will be the last.

    To anyone that was inconvenienced during that time, I’d once again like to offer our sincere apologies. If we lost you as a customer, then I’m profoundly saddened that we failed you. We’ve taken steps to help insure that these issues don’t happen again. I can only hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business again, at some point in the future.
    Well...since you spent the time to post a couple paragraphs, I can hold a bit longer for the T400 and Supernandrodex 300 !

    Max
    Btw- it is happening a lot with multiple places. Even non forum.

  7. #22
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    I gave them a shot..ill advise..Communication has been good so far..Taking longer than my other sponsor who was out of a lot of product so I gave these guys a try..we shall see.....

  8. #23
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    4315371

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fatboy View Post
    I gave them a shot..ill advise..Communication has been good so far..Taking longer than my other sponsor who was out of a lot of product so I gave these guys a try..we shall see.....
    I wouldn't give it another thought, GP always come through and the gear is always consistent.

  9. #24
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Delano California
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    [QUOTE=MindlessWork;1686104]Welcome

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    From GA to TX Yee haw boy
    Posts
    2,374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,069
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,183
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points
    464807322

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Well...since you spent the time to post a couple paragraphs, I can hold a bit longer for the T400 and Supernandrodex 300 !

    Max
    Btw- it is happening a lot with multiple places. Even non forum.
    That T-400 is no joke... I gave a bottle to a friend and he says it gave him a bald spot! Lol

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,782
    Thanked in
    6,694 Posts
    Rep Points
    626705407

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That T-400 is no joke... I gave a bottle to a friend and he says it gave him a bald spot! Lol
    Truly, I Love my hair. Lol. Seems all AAS do cause thinning. I notice when back to TRT, like now for so long; my hair gets thicker and comes back. Keep in mind, I have no bald spots but, primo, provi, and masteron can leave a nice pile in the shower drain! Sadly, Max may be bald someday! I hear bald is beautiful!! Lol

    Max

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    From GA to TX Yee haw boy
    Posts
    2,374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,069
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,183
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points
    464807322

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Truly, I Love my hair. Lol. Seems all AAS do cause thinning. I notice when back to TRT, like now for so long; my hair gets thicker and comes back. Keep in mind, I have no bald spots but, primo, provi, and masteron can leave a nice pile in the shower drain! Sadly, Max may be bald someday! I hear bald is beautiful!! Lol

    Max
    Yeah I hear you! I'm going to run finasteride with my next blast so I can use 500mg of test without losing all my hair gains..lol

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,782
    Thanked in
    6,694 Posts
    Rep Points
    626705407

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Yeah I hear you! I'm going to run finasteride with my next blast so I can use 500mg of test without losing all my hair gains..lol


    Max

  14. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    518

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    519
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    7297774

    I’ve used GearPro on Anasci many times over the years and always had a good experience with them. Right now I just can’t afford them since I haven’t “worked” in a couple years. They are a little high but definitely worth it for the quality and customer service if you have the extra cash. Regardless I wouldn’t hesitate to jump on one of his deals..........AR

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points
    470100

    Thanks for the love AR. Good to see you over here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums