• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyms reopening when ???

if you build it... gainz will come
Very nice man! I'm jealous, I live in a track with small lots and an HOA. No way I could get away with something like that

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Very nice man! I'm jealous, I live in a track with small lots and an HOA. No way I could get away with something like that

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
south Dakota, Montana, Alaska , North Dakota, parts of Nebraska , upstate NY, parts of the north east altogether, Idaho, parts of Utah, Wyoming (my fave state) , ... that’s about it... the last frontiers.

slavery woulda ended regardless of the civil war... the industrial revolution in America would have made it utterly impossible to compete with machine driven agriculture. But the confederate lifestyle would have persisted. Slavery is disgusting, we all agree with that. But capitalism is as close to freedom a human can get. You need to escape the liberal strongholds and move to areas with land. You need to plant gardens, grow fruit trees, build shelters, learn to live off the land. With the help of modern tech...

ya can’t let it take over. You use it to benefit your brethren and yourself.

never stop learning. Just know, that when the convenience of today’s world is ripped away, you’ll have to survive, somehow. I love lifting weights, so does everyone on this forum.

but I love being human. And being humane. I love helping people. I love knowing that when shit hits the fan, my kids can depend on me. I spend a lot of time on this board but I also do other shit. And some of you guys that I have become to know personally do the same, we are living in troubled times. I don’t blame skin color, but I do blame powerful politicians. Especially democrats. Most of those guys would be nothing without OUR capital. So... we have to band together, and do shit , all kinds of shit, and take there capital from them. We need to evict our government. But we have to do it in a way that we don’t force opppression on innocent people.

theres a lot of worthless people out there.

don’t let your children be one of them. It’s YOUR BURDEN.

If you can dream it, you can accomplish it. And it feels way better when you do it yourself.

that’s my pep talk tonight.
my leg fell asleep and I have to wipe my ass now.

First day back in the gym since March 16th!!!

Dayum, that's six months! Is that with no training at all, or just no gym?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Dayum, that's six months! Is that with no training at all, or just no gym?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Yeah I love my commie State lol no gym... I did push ups and band work 3-4 days a week. Some shitty dumbbell work to.. but doing back work today at about 3/4 normal weight I previously used. Trying not to pass out with my mask on..

So I've been reading the fine print on our mask requirements and it clearly states..all must wear a mask if over 2 yrs old in public places unless * a medical issue permits the non-use of mask*... WTF does this mean, claustrophobia? If so, I will be making a doc appt asap with my mask phobia to get my ass in the gym without a mask. Call me a fool but I think it might work

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So I've been reading the fine print on our mask requirements and it clearly states..all must wear a mask if over 2 yrs old in public places unless * a medical issue permits the non-use of mask*... WTF does this mean, claustrophobia? If so, I will be making a doc appt asap with my mask phobia to get my ass in the gym without a mask. Call me a fool but I think it might work

Lol your doc is gonna think you are nuts!

You could tell them you have a medical issue which prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't ask what because it's a HIPPA violation. If you want to press the issue. They may say bring in a not from a doctor though. Or tell the doc your experiencing exercise induced asthma.

I’m with you placed county crunch opens tomorrow... doc appointment is being made tomorrow lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could tell them you have a medical issue which prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't ask what because it's a HIPPA violation. If you want to press the issue. They may say bring in a not from a doctor though. Or tell the doc your experiencing exercise induced asthma.
This is what I wanted to hear

The problem is guys is the gym can turn you away with no mask here in NY. Cuomo passed some kind of mandate that allows businesses to refuse service with no mask, dr note or not. He is a fucking douch bag to begin with.

I've been down this road as I own a gym. I tried it myself but I was going to get so much shit from my "mask police" members, I couldn't go forward with it.

My business is in an ultra-liberal area. I know most of NY is but its over the top here. The ironic thing is its a super affluent area. I never understood why the rich are so liberal. Anyway...

People will bitch at the owner if you walk in without a mask and they will likely be forced to refuse you or risk losing more business. It fucking sucks I know.

We are (the fitness industry) working on getting the mask thing thrown out for people working out. Its destroying my business as serious people dont want to come in and wear it. However, the ones that do next to nothing in the gym are the enforcers. The government fucking counts on these fools to help enforce their commie rules.

Just wait until the deadly vaccine is available and you won't able to go anywhere without proof of inoculation. Its coming!

Be ready to hit the streets and start some serious noise then. That's what its going to take to stop this Gates fueled vaccine machine hes trying to create world wide and all the dems are buying it hook, line and sinker.

Sorry for the rant but I've fucking had it!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Michigan's governor opened gyms to 25% capacity and members must wear a mask while exercising. She has also made it mandatory that all high school kids playing sports, such as football, basketball, volleyball etc. must wear a mask while playing. Michigan's Chief Medical Executive, Dr.Joneigh Kaldun said that there is no proof that anyone would be unable to exercise while wearing a mask. The governor and her doctor are idiots.

Michigan's governor opened gyms to 25% capacity and members must wear a mask while exercising. She has also made it mandatory that all high school kids playing sports, such as football, basketball, volleyball etc. must wear a mask while playing. Michigan's Chief Medical Executive, Dr.Joneigh Kaldun said that there is no proof that anyone would be unable to exercise while wearing a mask. The governor and her doctor are idiots.

Lucky my gym is doing 10% capacity plus the whole mask bs ... oh yeah and we can only work out for 1hr to make room for others which make sense cus 10% is nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is guys is the gym can turn you away with no mask here in NY. Cuomo passed some kind of mandate that allows businesses to refuse service with no mask, dr note or not. He is a fucking douch bag to begin with.

I've been down this road as I own a gym. I tried it myself but I was going to get so much shit from my "mask police" members, I couldn't go forward with it.

My business is in an ultra-liberal area. I know most of NY is but its over the top here. The ironic thing is its a super affluent area. I never understood why the rich are so liberal. Anyway...

People will bitch at the owner if you walk in without a mask and they will likely be forced to refuse you or risk losing more business. It fucking sucks I know.

We are (the fitness industry) working on getting the mask thing thrown out for people working out. Its destroying my business as serious people dont want to come in and wear it. However, the ones that do next to nothing in the gym are the enforcers. The government fucking counts on these fools to help enforce their commie rules.

Just wait until the deadly vaccine is available and you won't able to go anywhere without proof of inoculation. Its coming!

Be ready to hit the streets and start some serious noise then. That's what its going to take to stop this Gates fueled vaccine machine hes trying to create world wide and all the dems are buying it hook, line and sinker.

Sorry for the rant but I've fucking had it!

I feel your pain. How do these fucking tools keep getting voted in? Upstate is mostly red, besides the capital. I swear it’s rigged or else conservatives don’t ever vote. I’m tired of parasitic democrats myself. They don’t do anything. None of them. They’re only rich because they steal our tax dollars. They should be tried and persecuted for treason, all of ‘em!

Get Shredded!
I feel your pain. How do these fucking tools keep getting voted in? Upstate is mostly red, besides the capital. I swear it’s rigged or else conservatives don’t ever vote. I’m tired of parasitic democrats myself. They don’t do anything. None of them. They’re only rich because they steal our tax dollars. They should be tried and persecuted for treason, all of ‘em!
I'm actually filed for a patent on "I hate NY". Its actually a with a line through it. I think it can do as well as the "I NY". With Cuomos face behind it.

I'm actually filed for a patent on "I hate NY". Its actually a with a line through it. I think it can do as well as the "I NY". With Cuomos face behind it.

That's awesome!! Since your gym reopened how's participation been of your members. I know the gym I go to is pretty much dead. Seems like the non hardcore members are staying away still.

That's awesome!! Since your gym reopened how's participation been of your members. I know the gym I go to is pretty much dead. Seems like the non hardcore members are staying away still.
In a way that's good the skinny's are staying away so then the hardcore guys can then go lift without being bothered by the riffraff.

In a way that's good the skinny's are staying away so then the hardcore guys can then go lift without being bothered by the riffraff.

The biggest issue I'm experiencing is the mandatory mask mandate. I'm easing back into lifting heavier for me and the mask is a issue. I've been using a "illegal" mask until the end of my workout today. I was using a "Darth Vader" mask which has 2 vents on the side. It's been difficult to breathe at times and that is without doing my normal workout. We can only use a disposable mask or cloth masks. No bandanas, neck gaiter or buffs. Being I have a larger than normal head size no regular masks fit my face. Will have to figure out how to rig my thin blue line mask to fit my face. Normally I use a bandana at work so I look like a ol west gunslinger lol. Plus it fits

The biggest issue I'm experiencing is the mandatory mask mandate. I'm easing back into lifting heavier for me and the mask is a issue. I've been using a "illegal" mask until the end of my workout today. I was using a "Darth Vader" mask which has 2 vents on the side. It's been difficult to breathe at times and that is without doing my normal workout. We can only use a disposable mask or cloth masks. No bandanas, neck gaiter or buffs. Being I have a larger than normal head size no regular masks fit my face. Will have to figure out how to rig my thin blue line mask to fit my face. Normally I use a bandana at work so I look like a ol west gunslinger lol. Plus it fits
That's understandable, and hopefully the rules can soon be relaxed as working out with a mask on is tiring. At my gym I just need the mask when entering/leaving or when moving about the gym and can take it off when actually lifting then put it back on when done.

Back